Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

'Pastor Delivers Lady With Womb Tied By Friend Via Wedding Gift' - Facebook User - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Pastor Delivers Lady With Womb Tied By Friend Via Wedding Gift' - Facebook User (28746 Views)

Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k / Former Sex Worker Receives 13 Flat Estate As Wedding Gift From OPM Church (Pics) / Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Pastor Delivers Lady With Womb Tied By Friend Via Wedding Gift' - Facebook User by Nobody: 7:55am On May 30, 2019
babeosisi:

Please see a psychiatrist
He is Definitely Bipolar grin grin I hope he don't end up murdering his poor innocent mother.

1 Like

Re: 'Pastor Delivers Lady With Womb Tied By Friend Via Wedding Gift' - Facebook User by Nobody: 7:56am On May 30, 2019
Fouronetwo:
My studies have been suspended after attending 4 universities.i have neva bin expelled or shown da way out because' of poor academic performance but 1 thing leads 2 da oda and i don't complete my programme.i have also gone 4 interview 4x in 7yrs in da american embassy n was turned down without a genuine reason.Even my friends and family members who applied yrs afta me r there now making money.
i have caught my mum some time ago removing somethin' from her bra and puttiog in my food in da kitchen but i was so naive 2 act.sometimes, i wake in da mid nite 2 ease and i see her @ my door pretnding 2 b praying.sometimes when i dose off in da siting rm @ mid nite, i wake 2 see her around me and immediately, she gets confused.At a point,i started seeing strands of hair im my food she serves me but not in da pot.i also see hairs scattered all ova da floor in da house n wen eva i try 2 sweep dem,her mood changes.i have also seen her trying 2 stab me in my dream n in da dream,i was asleep b4 i suddenly woke.i wil cont.
You are definitely bipolar, a form of mental ilness. grin
Re: 'Pastor Delivers Lady With Womb Tied By Friend Via Wedding Gift' - Facebook User by Fouronetwo: 8:28am On May 30, 2019
Pls if u have nothing reasonable to say, pls just shout up.if u read my posts line by line,word for word,u wouldn't have spewed such trash.pls always read with comprehension b4 u eva comment.my case is death serious which needs urgent attention.For yr information,i had visited that department in the hospital some time ago and after his diagnosis,the doc confessed that my case isn't medical.Mind u,i knew already but i went to fulfill all righteousness.
Re: 'Pastor Delivers Lady With Womb Tied By Friend Via Wedding Gift' - Facebook User by Rolly22(m): 8:56am On May 30, 2019
united442:
i naturally hate/dislike people who don't believe things like this happen or can happensad

Your brain is Leaking.
Re: 'Pastor Delivers Lady With Womb Tied By Friend Via Wedding Gift' - Facebook User by united442(m): 9:09am On May 30, 2019
Bloooody:

Look at this animal!
If God exist, I dare you to bring back Nelson Mandela back to life.
Useless brainwashed pig

lol..you this bloody ignorant little low life pathetic good for nothing son of an abashed weirdosad

believe or not God exist!

your wayward mentally Derange psychiatric escape of a mother wont change the fact that God exist..

the more you keep on believing he does not exist, the more your pathetic below per average life become more worthless and miserable, leaving to frustration and unlimited depression leading you to come into pathetic deducing and conclusion that he does not.

what a shameless creature your monster of a father has brought into this world..

quote me again and see how i rain a generational curse on you myopic linagesad
Re: 'Pastor Delivers Lady With Womb Tied By Friend Via Wedding Gift' - Facebook User by Bloooody(m): 9:27am On May 30, 2019
united442:

lol..you this bloody ignorant little low life pathetic good for nothing son of an abashed weirdosad

believe or not God exist!

your wayward mentally Derange psychiatric escape of a mother wont change the fact that God exist..

the more you keep on believing he does not exist, the more your pathetic below per average life become more worthless and miserable, leaving to frustration and unlimited depression leading you to come into pathetic deducing and conclusion that he does not.

what a shameless creature your monster of a father has brought into this world..

quote me again and see how i rain a generational curse on you myopic linagesad
Useless animal cheesy
The same God that supports slavery, while Jesus was preaching to the white men your ancestors were being enslaved by Roman cheesy
Where any of Jesus followers black?
You're brainwashed.
I dare you dirty pig
If God exist, bring Mandela back to life!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Pastor Delivers Lady With Womb Tied By Friend Via Wedding Gift' - Facebook User by Psoul(m): 10:36am On May 30, 2019
Who is the friend that gave the gift. They should mention his/her name and where he/she lives.
They should also inform us when this woman that her womb has bn untied gets pregnant and once she delivers.
Re: 'Pastor Delivers Lady With Womb Tied By Friend Via Wedding Gift' - Facebook User by Fourwinds: 1:05pm On May 30, 2019
Sureguytalk:
cool cool cool 3 bottles for you
thanks

1 Like

Re: 'Pastor Delivers Lady With Womb Tied By Friend Via Wedding Gift' - Facebook User by Fourwinds: 1:11pm On May 30, 2019
Fouronetwo:
Pls pls pls my people,i am slowly loosing it n i need serious help.i know dis might sound strange but it is 100% true.i stand 2 gain nothing fabricating dis.i am in my early thirties n i am unda severe spiritual attacks.Nothing has been working out 4 me.my parents r both alive and they seem 2 be less concerned about my problem.i really dont know where 2 begin.Apart frow da strange dreams i have (when i remember) which i have found out its related to backwardness,the hieght of it is that for the past 5years, i have been experiencing something like hairs falling all over my body.After observatn,i discovered dat it happens wen some people take their hands to either their eyes,nostiil or in dia mouth.it's very disturbing n my parents n siblings do it.When i dust it off, i wil discova some strands of hair.i have had sleepless nites owing 2 dis fact n 4 fear of dreaming bad dreams.All my sibling are graduates (including 2 Drs) but i am still battling wit my first degree which i have suspended. I wil continue s
see a psychiatrist... you mother is not your problem.... if you harm that woman you will be in serious trouble..
Re: 'Pastor Delivers Lady With Womb Tied By Friend Via Wedding Gift' - Facebook User by chibaby1985(f): 4:48pm On Jun 01, 2019
Re: 'Pastor Delivers Lady With Womb Tied By Friend Via Wedding Gift' - Facebook User by chibaby1985(f): 12:04am On Jun 02, 2019
Re: 'Pastor Delivers Lady With Womb Tied By Friend Via Wedding Gift' - Facebook User by Georgetlm: 12:07am On Jun 02, 2019
hisgrace090:
Too much wickedness in the land.

What qickedness? Those things do not exist in Christ. Therefore a Christian does not need 'deliverance' at all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Catholic Church Clarifies Mbaka’s ‘Removal’ From Adoration Ministry / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming / Mountain Of Fire Pastor Dupes A Widow In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.