Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,960 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Family Of 6 Killed In Plateau By Unknown Gunmen (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Family Of 6 Killed In Plateau By Unknown Gunmen (Disturbing Photos) (31912 Views)

Bankole Oginni Accused Of Killing His Ex-Lover In Ondo (Disturbing Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Killed In Plateau State (Disturbing Photos) / Fighter Helicopter Deployed To Plateau By Nigerian Air Force To Maintain Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Of 6 Killed In Plateau By Unknown Gunmen (Disturbing Photos) by Westbestside: 12:57am On May 30, 2019
Ohraybs:

The way and manners you guys just comment on nairaland is so absurd, what has Yoruba got to do with the killings and in the statement the lady said, did she mention any thing related to Yoruba's.... Seriously, u just need to grow up with this your HATE SPEECH
Do not mind him. He inherited stupidity from his useless parents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Of 6 Killed In Plateau By Unknown Gunmen (Disturbing Photos) by KingDonPablo: 1:23am On May 30, 2019
ledamaster:
the Yorubas supprting Buhari will not click on this one. Shameless bunch. The blood of these people shall be on your heads. Thank God very soon similar things will happen in South west.
in.the guest For power you rather remain silent and even come here to diffuse the serious security crisis the whole nation is in. Your only concern is 2023. Well like i posted earlier, You all shall surely drink of this cup. Ask an average Yoruba man, he will speak as if all is well. Make excuses and claim they are doing their best, take a look at Journalist hangout and most media they control, all in the name of replacing Buhari. But not to worry let the killings and take overs continue time shall come you too will partake, when you wont have any choice but to call for help too and then we too shall remind you how you claimed Buhari is doong great.. Whole Villages are ransacked, Families and clans wipped out, but Yoruba man has his eyes on Presidency, let the whole nation born down, as long as Buhari will hand over to us. Every other sensable ethnic groups down soutb and middle belt rooted for Atiku a moderate that can resolve all the clashes, someone who can put his foot down and call hisbpeople to order, not a tribalist or fanatic like Buhari, but no Yorubas wont have it. He is a thief, he is corrupt, he will sell Nigeria, but funny the same Yorubas are telling us Gbajamilia a convicted fraudster and criminal is ok for speakership and qualified for the job! Thesame people are following a known drug baron and Certificate forger Tinubu. Well this tree you people are back, shall surely fall on you. It wont be long. many days for the wicked, but when the judgement of the most high will come down, the wicked shall beg the sea to swallow them up, and run to the moutains and beg they fall and cover them. Not to worry soon and very soon una go shout for Odudua eve more than Igbos do Biafra.
God bless you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Of 6 Killed In Plateau By Unknown Gunmen (Disturbing Photos) by Iykman042(m): 1:37am On May 30, 2019
Rip but those pleatue people voted for Fulani terrorist govt,next level for them.
Igbos has seen this evil before time

1 Like

Re: Family Of 6 Killed In Plateau By Unknown Gunmen (Disturbing Photos) by GeneralPula: 1:45am On May 30, 2019
[s]
Grupo:

If worse comes to worst, Igbos can always pick up arms and defend themselves. They did it 1967 and will readily do it again. For 3 solid years, they were able to withstand an attack from Nigerian forces backed by Russia, US, Britain and all the other world powers. When all the powers saw they couldn't kill the spirit of the Igbos, they resorted to non combatant means to win the war.

Now, my question is, "if worse comes to worst, can the yoruba defend themselves for just a day?" We have not forgotten how a little shakeup by the fulani saw the fall of Ilorin.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Family Of 6 Killed In Plateau By Unknown Gunmen (Disturbing Photos) by Destroyerofyeeb: 1:45am On May 30, 2019
You just leave them their hate is already consuming them gradually, these insecure osuu pigs have refused to get over their 2015 and 2019 election loss. grin
Westbestside:
Before what you wish for Yorubas happens. You and your entire family would have perished without remaining an ant. Infact, it is already happening to your igbo tribe. We all see that. Community are fighting in ebonyi where people are burnt alive. As you wish evil for yorubas, so shall the evil befall igbo race in general. Una just start.

The picture below is your wish for Yoruba but God has already diverted your wish to your igbo race start from ebonyi. Your own family won't escape it

1 Like

Re: Family Of 6 Killed In Plateau By Unknown Gunmen (Disturbing Photos) by GeneralPula: 1:46am On May 30, 2019
[s]
ledamaster:

in.the guest For power you rather remain silent and even come here to diffuse the serious security crisis the whole nation is in. Your only concern is 2023. Well like i posted earlier, You all shall surely drink of this cup. Ask an average Yoruba man, he will speak as if all is well. Make excuses and claim they are doing their best, take a look at Journalist hangout and most media they control, all in the name of replacing Buhari. But not to worry let the killings and take overs continue time shall come you too will partake, when you wont have any choice but to call for help too and then we too shall remind you how you claimed Buhari is doong great.. Whole Villages are ransacked, Families and clans wipped out, but Yoruba man has his eyes on Presidency, let the whole nation born down, as long as Buhari will hand over to us. Every other sensable ethnic groups down soutb and middle belt rooted for Atiku a moderate that can resolve all the clashes, someone who can put his foot down and call hisbpeople to order, not a tribalist or fanatic like Buhari, but no Yorubas wont have it. He is a thief, he is corrupt, he will sell Nigeria, but funny the same Yorubas are telling us Gbajamilia a convicted fraudster and criminal is ok for speakership and qualified for the job! Thesame people are following a known drug baron and Certificate forger Tinubu. Well this tree you people are back, shall surely fall on you. It wont be long. many days for the wicked, but when the judgement of the most high will come down, the wicked shall beg the sea to swallow them up, and run to the moutains and beg they fall and cover them. Not to worry soon and very soon una go shout for Odudua eve more than Igbos do Biafra.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Family Of 6 Killed In Plateau By Unknown Gunmen (Disturbing Photos) by GeneralPula: 1:50am On May 30, 2019
cool
Re: Family Of 6 Killed In Plateau By Unknown Gunmen (Disturbing Photos) by Destroyerofyeeb: 1:51am On May 30, 2019
I bet you don't even know the full story behind the ilorin story besides what that albino coward told you on radio biafuro. Why are you yamreee the only ones making this whole thing about tribe, dem take tribalism swear for una? Your people were slaughtered like rams for 3years and you come here taking about defending yourself when infact ojukwu the coward fled and you begged to surrender but out of the good mind of gowon he came out to say no victor no vanquish so your people don't feel like conquered and defeated people.
Grupo:

If worse comes to worst, Igbos can always pick up arms and defend themselves. They did it 1967 and will readily do it again. For 3 solid years, they were able to withstand an attack from Nigerian forces backed by Russia, US, Britain and all the other world powers. When all the powers saw they couldn't kill the spirit of the Igbos, they resorted to non combatant means to win the war.

Now, my question is, "if worse comes to worst, can the yoruba defend themselves for just a day?" We have not forgotten how a little shakeup by the fulani saw the fall of Ilorin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Of 6 Killed In Plateau By Unknown Gunmen (Disturbing Photos) by GeneralPula: 2:03am On May 30, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
I bet you don't even know the full story behind the ilorin story besides what that albino coward told you on radio biafuro. Why are you yamreee the only ones making this whole thing about tribe, dem take tribalism swear for una? Your people were slaughtered like rams for 3years and you come here taking about defending yourself when infact ojukwu the coward fled and you begged to surrender but out of the good mind of gowon he came out to say no victor no vanquish so your people don't feel like conquered and defeated people.

They are pained & frustrated! It’s now affecting dia mental, couple the fact that too much of Akpu stunt the brain cells, making it flat like the back of Kia picanto. They are suffering & passing thru a lot. Beyond what anyone could imagine. Me, I no dey take em serious at all. I no dey reason their matter at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Of 6 Killed In Plateau By Unknown Gunmen (Disturbing Photos) by Destroyerofyeeb: 2:07am On May 30, 2019
GeneralPula:

They are pained & frustrated! It’s now affecting dia mental, couple the fact that too much of Akpu stunt the brain cells, making it flat like the back of Kia picanto. They are suffering & passing thru a lot. Beyond what anyone could imagine. Me, I no dey take em serious at all. I no dey reason their matter at all.

Re: Family Of 6 Killed In Plateau By Unknown Gunmen (Disturbing Photos) by MONIKERREVEALER: 4:53am On May 30, 2019
Westbestside:
Yes, we have our eyes on presidency, you can die cos of that. We don't care.

Hypocrite

No single igbo man has come out to confront buhari before, only Yoruba men have been doing it.
Useless race that only has power on faceless forum.

so MNK who you oyorubas have been hating because of his kicking against jubril and the fulani mafia is not an igbo man?!

1 Like

Re: Family Of 6 Killed In Plateau By Unknown Gunmen (Disturbing Photos) by bewla(m): 5:16am On May 30, 2019
emeijeh:
Shame.
There was a country
with few cows
Re: Family Of 6 Killed In Plateau By Unknown Gunmen (Disturbing Photos) by onlyboyson(m): 6:32am On May 30, 2019
Family of six
FATHER
MOTHER
CHILDREN
may there soul rest in perfect peace
AMEN
Re: Family Of 6 Killed In Plateau By Unknown Gunmen (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:34am On May 30, 2019
Rip family...

This is so sad...

My anger is later God will forgive them and some will enter heaven..

I don't like the that sin is a sin...

For me sin differs.. if I lie now u compare me with these hoodlums... Rubbish
Re: Family Of 6 Killed In Plateau By Unknown Gunmen (Disturbing Photos) by Westbestside: 7:55am On May 30, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

so MNK who you oyorubas have been hating because of his kicking against jubril and the fulani mafia is not an igbo man?!
Who is talking of irrelevant people. Who be mnk Mr shitgbo slave?

2 Likes

Re: Family Of 6 Killed In Plateau By Unknown Gunmen (Disturbing Photos) by godofuck231: 8:46am On May 30, 2019
in a Democratic Republic, u can't try this here in the US, I move for a motion for the freedom and rights to acquire and own assault rifles and a national rifle owners association, if the Senate will back this I'll be a happy man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Of 6 Killed In Plateau By Unknown Gunmen (Disturbing Photos) by Khaleell001(m): 9:44am On May 30, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Mumu kid who control the security apparatus of the country? Go school u know gree yorubamuslim, fulani herdsmen go finish your family oneday na dier u go know how foolish u dey.

I hope you know that you don't have to so rude before making a point.
Even if the FG controls security, but the States are closer to the people than the FG who are constantly given security votes; what are they used for?
I know children of hate like you would spare no thought for that but bare your fangs like crazed wolves.

1 Like

Re: Family Of 6 Killed In Plateau By Unknown Gunmen (Disturbing Photos) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 11:18am On May 30, 2019
Khaleell001:

I hope you know that you don't have to so rude before making a point.
Even if the FG controls security, but the States are closer to the people than the FG who are constantly given security votes; what are they used for?
I know children of hate like you would spare no thought for that but bare your fangs like crazed wolves.
Islamist terrorists who are apologetic to the islamization agenda and cause of Usman dan Fodio are quick to blame the CSOs whose hands are tight instead of holding the irresponsible FG responsible for her irresponsiveness and culpability in most times.
Now when we speak the truth, when they hear the truth, they tag us children of hate but it's all fine.
Terrorists! You can mark my words, we will not relent in saying the truth in the face of persecutions and denigration.
We will be resilient in exposing the unholy agenda of your masters even if they come to kill us. However, we want you to know that karma is mandatory, whether here or beyond the confines of here we will definitely pay proportionately for the evil that we do.
Below corroborates all that we have been saying, that the Muslim Brotherhood Government is in charge of the security apparatus of the country and there's virtually little or nothing the States can do with the security votes they receive from Abuja.

Re: Family Of 6 Killed In Plateau By Unknown Gunmen (Disturbing Photos) by Khaleell001(m): 5:29pm On May 30, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Islamist terrorists who are apologetic to the islamization agenda and cause of Usman dan Fodio are quick to blame the CSOs whose hands are tight instead of holding the irresponsible FG responsible for her irresponsiveness and culpability in most times.
Now when we speak the truth, when they hear the truth, they tag us children of hate but it's all fine.
Terrorists! You can mark my words, we will not relent in saying the truth in the face of persecutions and denigration.
We will be resilient in exposing the unholy agenda of your masters even if they come to kill us. However, we want you to know that karma is mandatory, whether here or beyond the confines of here we will definitely pay proportionately for the evil that we do.
Below corroborates all that we have been saying, that the Muslim Brotherhood Government is in charge of the security apparatus of the country and there's virtually little or nothing the States can do with the security votes they receive from Abuja.

These rants adds nothing to all your blabbing my friend.
Cool down bro, no one is taking over your lands.
I only made a simple connection ,yet you are farting all over the place with your long rants.

Even if I were to blame the federal government what are those closer to the people doing to at least curb this.

This sort of argument is like leaving your house to blame your village king when you house is on fire.
The question is, what are they doing with the security votes and how are they managing to push back these criminals at the local level.
These are serious questions that needs answers.

But you won't understand my point because any guy who sounds or looks like an Hausa or Fulani muslim have to be silenced with terrorist chants and Usman Dan Fodio Islamization rants.

I understand your pain, but some portion of the blame also have to go to the state and local government.

Take a good example of Fayose, though I don't like his politics,but he made one of the best decision as a state governor to stop criminality perpetrated by these criminal herders but you are here ranting without looking at the bigger picture because a you love to do is bash Buhari.
I hope you will get well soon from these your uncoordinated hatred.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

16-year-old Boy Arrested For Selling Guns In Imo State / Retired Colonel Arrested For Stealing Lawmaker’s Car (Pictured) / Seven Youths Gang-rape Trader In Alaba Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.