Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,736 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Usher Or Genuwine: Who Steps Best? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Usher Or Genuwine: Who Steps Best? (3588 Views)

Who Is The Best Dance: Omarion, Usher Or Chris Brown? / R-kelly Vs Usher Who Is More Handsome And Sings Better / Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usher Or Genuwine: Who Steps Best? by Radiant(f): 4:09pm On Sep 29, 2006
Usher, ushers every new step for people like genuwine  tongue tongue tongue USHER all d way!!! cool
Re: Usher Or Genuwine: Who Steps Best? by trendy(f): 2:54pm On Feb 09, 2007
It's Usher/, tp those u saying giniwine does not dance often in his video, na person send am make he nor dance, Usher all the way
Re: Usher Or Genuwine: Who Steps Best? by jayvinnie(m): 7:31pm On Feb 10, 2007
Usher
Re: Usher Or Genuwine: Who Steps Best? by ov: 1:04am On Feb 17, 2007
GINUWINE for life. usher is the better choreographer but worse as a solo dancer,anyway im the only one better than G
Re: Usher Or Genuwine: Who Steps Best? by trendy(f): 11:03am On Feb 27, 2007
Decieve urself tongue
Re: Usher Or Genuwine: Who Steps Best? by ov: 9:44pm On Mar 01, 2007
trendy no be your fault! a prophet is never accepted in his town. embarassed
Re: Usher Or Genuwine: Who Steps Best? by OmoUSH(m): 2:44pm On Apr 16, 2013
[b][/b] Rather, the topic should have been Ginuwine or Michael Jackson who steps best? Dumb and imbecilic post like all others. A time is coming when Usher will have his place in music history LIKE NEVER BEFORE. Look at Usher's great impact on great artists like Chris Brown, Justin Beiber, Prince Royce, Trey Song, Drake, Miguel, Neyo and even our African Champions. Mind you, i am just using this opportunity to speak on his behalf after all the useless posts on this Nairaland for so long. Do you know that without Usher Raymond, RnB will be quite dead? Do you know that without him there will not be the best of those stars i've mentioned above? Wasn't he the first celebrity to launch the celebrity debit card? Did Jackson's greatest mentor, James Brown, not confessed that he (USHER) is the godson of soul? Didn't MJ himself confirmed this when he first met him in 2001 by constantly saying: Usher you're great; you are different? Wasn't it the performance of My Way by him that shot Breezy to stardom? Wasn't his confession album the greatest first week sale for an RnB artist in history? Wasn't he...? The list goes on and on. I guess that before this present year ends, he is going to have a star at the Hollywood Walk of Fame. But he's far worth more than that. I know for sure that Death and The Maverick will come to his aid at last, thereby properly placed in the history of music in general. Have or ignore it, he is the king of soul( JAMES BROWN paraphrased) of soul, the god of love songs, the associate king of RnB and an indisputable legend of pop! Did i just add an exclammation mad, i must be crazy. It aint a supprise. Post reasonable, nairalanders, please.
Re: Usher Or Genuwine: Who Steps Best? by OmoUSH(m): 2:45pm On Apr 16, 2013
[b][/b] Rather, the topic should have been Ginuwine or Michael Jackson who steps best? Dumb and imbecilic post like all others. A time is coming when Usher will have his place in music history LIKE NEVER BEFORE. Look at Usher's great impact on great artists like Chris Brown, Justin Beiber, Prince Royce, Trey Song, Drake, Miguel, Neyo and even our African Champions. Mind you, i am just using this opportunity to speak on his behalf after all the useless posts on this Nairaland for so long. Do you know that without Usher Raymond, RnB will be quite dead? Do you know that without him there will not be the best of those stars i've mentioned above? Wasn't he the first celebrity to launch the celebrity debit card? Did Jackson's greatest mentor, James Brown, not confessed that he (USHER) is the godson of soul? Didn't MJ himself confirmed this when he first met him in 2001 by constantly saying: Usher you're great; you are different? Wasn't it the performance of My Way by him that shot Breezy to stardom? Wasn't his confession album the greatest first week sale for an RnB artist in history? Wasn't he...? The list goes on and on. I guess that before this present year ends, he is going to have a star at the Hollywood Walk of Fame. But he's far worth more than that. I know for sure that Death and The Maverick will come to his aid at last, thereby properly placed in the history of music in general. Have or ignore it, he is the king of soul( JAMES BROWN paraphrased) of soul, the god of love songs, the associate king of RnB and an indisputable legend of pop! Did i just add an exclammation mad, i must be crazy. It aint a supprise. This is the most underestimated singer in the history of music. Post reasonable, nairalanders, please.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Van Vicker Accused Of Disrespecting Rmd, Ramsey And Desmond Elliot / Photo: Mavin's Adepeju Adewusi And Moet Abebe Pictured Nude / Femi-fani Kayode Oldies (pictures) In The Late 70s And 80s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.