Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Prof. Ben. Ayade – I Quit As Cross-river Governor. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Ben. Ayade – I Quit As Cross-river Governor. (1939 Views)

Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law / Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Dump PDP Over Ben Ayade, Cross River Governor / Ayade Quit As Cross River Governor, His Deputy Take Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prof. Ben. Ayade – I Quit As Cross-river Governor. by Newslitemedia: 10:57pm On May 29, 2019
The Governor of the Cross-River state, Prof. Ayade, has pronounced that his deputy will run the affairs of the state as the acting Governor of Cross-River state throughout his administration.

Prof. Ayade stated that he will be at the sidelines playing the responsibility of “Project administrator” as he will reposition from the state capital, Calabar city.

According to Gov. Ayade, River state will grow to be industrialized state under his timepiece.
The Governor of the Cross-River state, Prof. Ayade, has pronounced that his deputy will run the affairs of the state as the acting Governor of Cross-River state throughout his administration.

Prof. Ayade stated that he will be at the sidelines playing the responsibility of “Project administrator” as he will reposition from the state capital, Calabar city.

According to Gov. Ayade, River state will grow to be industrialized state under his timepiece. smiley
continue reading: https://nslite.com/breaking-prof-ben-ayade-i-quit-as-cross-river-governor/#.XO7_nxZKhdg

Re: Prof. Ben. Ayade – I Quit As Cross-river Governor. by Cmanforall: 11:09pm On May 29, 2019
Rivers state?
All these people sef
Re: Prof. Ben. Ayade – I Quit As Cross-river Governor. by Cmanforall: 11:10pm On May 29, 2019
Newslitemedia:

According to Gov. Ayade, River state will grow to be industrialized state under his timepiece.

According to Gov. Ayade, River state will grow to be industrialized state under his timepiece. smiley
continue reading: https://nslite.com/breaking-prof-ben-ayade-i-quit-as-cross-river-governor/#.XO7_nxZKhdg
Re: Prof. Ben. Ayade – I Quit As Cross-river Governor. by shuttox: 1:15am On May 30, 2019
When I see with my eyes I will believe

Imagine!
Re: Prof. Ben. Ayade – I Quit As Cross-river Governor. by Amuocha: 1:16am On May 30, 2019
What Tinubu can never do? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Prof. Ben. Ayade – I Quit As Cross-river Governor. by BuhariAdvocate: 2:51am On May 30, 2019
undecided I don't understand.
Re: Prof. Ben. Ayade – I Quit As Cross-river Governor. by Naija4love(m): 4:31am On May 30, 2019
grin sense no go kill my bloder from that side. Him won dey in charge of projects the only side that take all government money ..baba no won give money to protect manager him won projects by himself angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Ihedioha Demolish Akachi Tower In Imo State Built By Okorocha / 7 Pillars Of Democracy In Nigeria / Did You Know That Gowon Hired Jihadist To Help Them Fight Igbo During The War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.