Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Instagram Users And Their Attitude Of Begging - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Instagram Users And Their Attitude Of Begging (898 Views)

National Honours: Nigerians React Over Teni’s Attitude To President Buhari / Tony Elumelu's Elegant Daughter Steals The Heart Of Instagram Users / Uti Nwachukwu Calls Out Instagram Users Always Begging For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instagram Users And Their Attitude Of Begging by Stanweezy(m): 11:25pm On May 29, 2019
While reading comments made about Ned Nwoko and little comedian Aunty Success, I stumbled on few comments where users beg for money. Does it mean instagram is home for beggars and what amuses me most is how they manage to subscribe data monthly bkus instagram I know consumes alot of data and yet they are always on gram to beg.

Re: Instagram Users And Their Attitude Of Begging by Stanweezy(m): 11:32pm On May 29, 2019
More screen grab pictures, even one user got to blast them for begging

Re: Instagram Users And Their Attitude Of Begging by GangerFarmer01(m): 6:45am On May 30, 2019
lmaoo!!

(1) (Reply)

Gifty Shares First Photo From Her "Wedding" And Claims She's Given Birth To More / Coza Vs The Dakolos.. Another Gigantic Proof / Controversy As Condoms Massively Disappear In The Bbnaija House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.