Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Controversy As Condoms Massively Disappear In The Bbnaija House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Controversy As Condoms Massively Disappear In The Bbnaija House (900 Views)

Obi Cubana To Kanayo O. Kanayo: 'We Are Just Playing, I Don’t Want To Disappear' / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Pictured With Cigarette In The BBNaija House? / Banky W Watching Adesua Etomi In The BBNaija House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Controversy As Condoms Massively Disappear In The Bbnaija House by Antoeni(m): 10:58am On Jul 25, 2019
It appears the housemates in the reality show have been secretly having s*x beating the prying lens of the camera.
One of the outspoken figures in the current Big Brother Naija reality show, Omashola has raised an alarm about the trend of missing condoms in the house.
According to him, the condoms have been technically developing wings and flying into the thin air.

The housemates laughed off his claims as he pressed hard on the issue.

UK police officer, Khaffi and Gedoni are the usual suspects. They have been engaged in regular displays of affection during the show.

Some constant watchers of the show claim the duo have been having s*x under the duvet in the dead of the nights.

https://www.gistreel.com/controversy-as-condoms-massively-disappear-in-the-bbnaija-house-video/

Re: Controversy As Condoms Massively Disappear In The Bbnaija House by Antoeni(m): 11:05am On Jul 25, 2019
Persin Pikin
Re: Controversy As Condoms Massively Disappear In The Bbnaija House by Trendme: 11:06am On Jul 25, 2019
grin

LOL kill me with laff

Epp me ask tacha she should know!!!!

I Design new Blogs and also help in Adsense application check my signature for details
Re: Controversy As Condoms Massively Disappear In The Bbnaija House by Antoeni(m): 11:10am On Jul 25, 2019
No Need for me criticizing
I have noticed that it's among the End time signs. And the Scripture must come to pass
Re: Controversy As Condoms Massively Disappear In The Bbnaija House by Davash222(m): 11:11am On Jul 25, 2019
Most quickies goes without condom. That’s the sweetest part of quickie.
Re: Controversy As Condoms Massively Disappear In The Bbnaija House by Jayslicky: 11:20am On Jul 25, 2019
BBN is place where people sit, drink, joke, have conversations, eat, then cool it off with a good night sex, the best at doing all these walks away with 60million naira

We Nigerians must have learnt a lot from this show.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

When Teddy A Announced Bambam As "The One" (Throwback) / Teddy A, And Bambam Hold Glamorous White Wedding In New Music Video (video, Pics / Shes Your Celeb::::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.