Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

How To Sell Your Ideas In Nigeria? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Sell Your Ideas In Nigeria? (1631 Views)

Have Business Ideas In Abuja ? Contact Me / Free Business Ideas In Nigeria / Totally Free Money Making Ideas In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell Your Ideas In Nigeria? by listec2010: 3:23pm On May 05, 2007
Let me sell your idea. I just sold an idea on how to make money on the internet to a publisher and in a couple of days, it will be in the in the Nigeria market both online and offline. Many thanks to " How To Make Millions WIth Your Ideas" by Dan Kenedy and " 4 Secret System To Make Money On Demand" by Dr. Sunny Ojeagbese.

Having learnt so much about selling ideas, i have taking the fun of creating ideas and transforming it into money making formats. And here, i want to help you too. Some of my materials are in Ikeja selling itself by the attractive titles which is one core part of the process and people who buy them not only thank me but also but other materials advertised in the books.

Just paste what your idea is for everybody to learn and i will show you how to package it and sell in Nigeria. Paul 08057689436.
Re: How To Sell Your Ideas In Nigeria? by Seun(m): 3:47pm On May 05, 2007
You've already answered your question. You can sell an idea by publishing a book about it like professors do.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Through Graphcard / Catfish Is Now Available In Large Quantity / Globacom's Mobile Dating Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.