Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,560 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

‘I Quit As Cross River Governor’- Shock As Ayade Declares - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Quit As Cross River Governor’- Shock As Ayade Declares (7141 Views)

Ben Ayade Declares Curfew In Cross River State / Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Dump PDP Over Ben Ayade, Cross River Governor / Ayade Quit As Cross River Governor, His Deputy Take Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Quit As Cross River Governor’- Shock As Ayade Declares by Kellie069(m): 3:59am On May 30, 2019
Prof Ben Ayade, the Governor of Cross River state, has declared that his deputy will run the state as Acting Governor throughout his second term.

He said he will be at the sidelines playing the role of ‘Project Manager’ as he will relocate out of Calabar, the state capital.

According to him, Cross River will become an industrialized state under his watch.

Ayade stated this while delivering his inaugural address after he was sworn in on Wednesday for the second time as governor by the Chief Judge of the state, Justice Michael Edem at the U.J Esuene stadium.

His words :

“Be committed and steadfast Cross River state will be an industrialised state under my watch. In this my second tenure, I will no longer be the governor. My Deputy will be the acting governor while I will become the project manager of Cross River state as I will relocate to Ikom LGA.

“This tenure will be food on the table ,hands on the plough, no amount of investment in infrastructure will be equivalent to taking care of the well being of the people ,paying salaries and employing them.

“We must understand that anytime our problems can only be solved by money then our intellect has failed us,” Ayade stated.
Re: ‘I Quit As Cross River Governor’- Shock As Ayade Declares by beewhy009(m): 5:14am On May 30, 2019
You don't mean it?

Start then, and let's see the result. May God ep you and make ya plan work.

Cuz d only thing working in this country is just our generators and phone chargers! grin grin

Let's see as you set the pace from ya state!

6 Likes

Re: ‘I Quit As Cross River Governor’- Shock As Ayade Declares by Hez143(m): 5:46am On May 30, 2019
who else thouhgt he's stepping down??

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Quit As Cross River Governor’- Shock As Ayade Declares by Niaja4real(m): 6:19am On May 30, 2019
Kellie069:
Prof Ben Ayade, the Governor of Cross River state, has declared that his deputy will run the state as Acting Governor throughout his second term.

He said he will be at the sidelines playing the role of ‘Project Manager’ as he will relocate out of Calabar, the state capital.

According to him, Cross River will become an industrialized state under his watch.

Ayade stated this while delivering his inaugural address after he was sworn in on Wednesday for the second time as governor by the Chief Judge of the state, Justice Michael Edem at the U.J Esuene stadium.

His words :

“Be committed and steadfast Cross River state will be an industrialised state under my watch. In this my second tenure, I will no longer be the governor. My Deputy will be the acting governor while I will become the project manager of Cross River state as I will relocate to Ikom LGA.

“This tenure will be food on the table ,hands on the plough, no amount of investment in infrastructure will be equivalent to taking care of the well being of the people ,paying salaries and employing them.

“We must understand that anytime our problems can only be solved by money then our intellect has failed us,” Ayade stated.
This superhighway conman again? Wake me up when the superhighway is ready!
Re: ‘I Quit As Cross River Governor’- Shock As Ayade Declares by Flyingngel(m): 6:52am On May 30, 2019
Coming from someone that appointed almost 500 special advisers and assistant in his first tenure.
Education to some extent does not guaranteed good leadership.
Re: ‘I Quit As Cross River Governor’- Shock As Ayade Declares by lonelydora: 7:16am On May 30, 2019
Kellie069:

His words :

Mumu governor
Re: ‘I Quit As Cross River Governor’- Shock As Ayade Declares by galadima77(m): 7:37am On May 30, 2019
Hez143:
who else thouhgt he's stepping down??

Yes sir...
Re: ‘I Quit As Cross River Governor’- Shock As Ayade Declares by Shikini: 7:50am On May 30, 2019
Buhari and Ayade have a lot in common.

They are both SCAMS

Believe them and you'll believe anything
Re: ‘I Quit As Cross River Governor’- Shock As Ayade Declares by olaolu080: 8:36am On May 30, 2019
quite
Re: ‘I Quit As Cross River Governor’- Shock As Ayade Declares by NobleAngell(f): 8:50am On May 30, 2019
What nonsense? Did he make a deal with his deputy to allow him test the seat?
Or did he lose a bet?
Re: ‘I Quit As Cross River Governor’- Shock As Ayade Declares by Whobedatte(m): 8:50am On May 30, 2019
Would he still be on salary and other emoluments?
Re: ‘I Quit As Cross River Governor’- Shock As Ayade Declares by Uzomajane: 9:48am On May 30, 2019
Emmnez Water Solution Ltd is now in Owerri main town, come and let us treat that your bad water that has bad taste, rust, odour or mud with our professional treatment systems, let us help you set up that your pure water and bottled water factories, maintain it, and sell the machines, spare parts and accessories to you at affordable rates.
Contact us: 07030209730, 09057899649, Emmnez@yahoo.com, No 8. Michaels street off iwofe road, Port Harcourt Rivers State.
We are here to serve you better
Re: ‘I Quit As Cross River Governor’- Shock As Ayade Declares by Sirdiq21: 10:29am On May 30, 2019
In This Nation?. Village People At Work
Re: ‘I Quit As Cross River Governor’- Shock As Ayade Declares by KnowAll(m): 10:50am On May 30, 2019
Can someone pls confirm where did MR Governor slept last night.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Quit As Cross River Governor’- Shock As Ayade Declares by Nobody: 10:57am On May 30, 2019
Source? undecided
Re: ‘I Quit As Cross River Governor’- Shock As Ayade Declares by tydi(m): 11:25am On May 30, 2019
If only buhari could make this man is idol and do same, the million people he would put smiles on their faces will be massive..
Re: ‘I Quit As Cross River Governor’- Shock As Ayade Declares by kaffyadeakeem(f): 12:27pm On May 30, 2019
KnowAll:
Can someone pls confirm where did MR Governor slept last night.
meaning what? smiley

(1) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala CV That She Submitted To The WTO. / Nigeria’s Constitution Is A Fraud - Fashola / Governor Yuguda's In-Law Kidnapped In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.