Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,885 members, 7,814,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

”I Made 6 Hours Trip To Go Have S E X With A Guy Who Boasted About His D**k, Onl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ”I Made 6 Hours Trip To Go Have S E X With A Guy Who Boasted About His D**k, Onl (1094 Views)

I Boasted About Your Virginity In Church – Simi’s Mom Reveals / I'm The Micheal Jackson Of Lagos -A Young Talented Youth Who Boasted / Veteran Rapper, Ruggedman Mocks Arsenal And A Supporter Who Boasted About.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

”I Made 6 Hours Trip To Go Have S E X With A Guy Who Boasted About His D**k, Onl by jobnow01: 7:41pm On May 04, 2019
What can we not see on social media!..lol.So,a Twitter user identified as @karma_Dr1 has shared a disappointing experience she had after she made a 6-hour trip to go see a man who over-hyped his manhood before they met for sex.Making the open confession on Twitter, she wrote:‘Met a guy who overhyped his d**k, made a 6hours trip to go get some. he lasted 7mins exactly’READ ALSO:”God Punish All Nigerian Men” – Lady Cries Out After Spending 9k To See A Guy Only For Him To Give Her 1.3k After Having 7 Rounds Of S*xTwitter user reactions…

Read more here>>>
https://shelegangan.com.ng/2019/05/04/i-made-6-hours-trip-to-go-have-s-e-x-with-a-guy-who-boasted-about-his-dk-only-for-him-to-last-just-7mins-lady-laments/

Re: ”I Made 6 Hours Trip To Go Have S E X With A Guy Who Boasted About His D**k, Onl by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:09pm On May 04, 2019
That's exactly how cheap hoes should be used....like a cuum dump. Giving them rounds and rounds of pleasurable sex would be too good for them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Reveals The Number Of Times He Has Been Arrested / Do You Even Know What Regina Daniels' Body Looks Like In Swimsuit?? / Kemi Olunloyo Finally Forgives Iyabo Ojo And Davido, Iyabo Ojo Fires Back At Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.