Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

At Post-inauguration Gala, Osinbajo Commends Saraki For Not Acting Funny - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / At Post-inauguration Gala, Osinbajo Commends Saraki For Not Acting Funny (31131 Views)

Video Of Adams Oshiomhole's Gym Session Prior To Post-Inauguration Party / Reno Omokri Apologizes To Toyin Saraki For Comparing Her With Queen Elizabeth / Buhari Missing As Trump Meets Bukola Saraki For US Africa Strategy Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Post-inauguration Gala, Osinbajo Commends Saraki For Not Acting Funny by Uzzih: 6:31am On May 30, 2019
Immaturity

2 Likes

Re: At Post-inauguration Gala, Osinbajo Commends Saraki For Not Acting Funny by ishawlar: 6:32am On May 30, 2019
Nigerians are wating for the next level. Sir
Re: At Post-inauguration Gala, Osinbajo Commends Saraki For Not Acting Funny by dfrost: 6:32am On May 30, 2019
drlaykay:
That's not a serious lacuna to be taking advantage of na

Do you know how many hours it takes to execute a coup? Less than 5 hours. But then, we don't need that.
Re: At Post-inauguration Gala, Osinbajo Commends Saraki For Not Acting Funny by imam07: 6:33am On May 30, 2019
rayobaba:
That statement is somehow. I don't expect the VP to utter such. The SAN is now a politician opening his mouth anyhow.
Do your worse
Re: At Post-inauguration Gala, Osinbajo Commends Saraki For Not Acting Funny by dfrost: 6:33am On May 30, 2019
Pavore9:
'The Vice President said: “From 12 last night to 10:30am, there was virtually no president and vice president. We were happy that there was no problem"...How many of us know that between those hours, no one was in charge? cheesy cheesy

Haba na, Pav. Many of us know but men dey run better package. Nobody get Nigeria time again. Even uniform boys dey japa enter Canada and US. How's Kenya?

2 Likes

Re: At Post-inauguration Gala, Osinbajo Commends Saraki For Not Acting Funny by chrisxxx(m): 6:35am On May 30, 2019
Repetition of blasphemy is blasphemy itself
Re: At Post-inauguration Gala, Osinbajo Commends Saraki For Not Acting Funny by imam07: 6:36am On May 30, 2019
NOC1:
He should not have said that, many never knew that such window exist, but now we all have known, tommorow we might use it. Information is key.
Nah u no sabi that before. If u be political student you go know.
Re: At Post-inauguration Gala, Osinbajo Commends Saraki For Not Acting Funny by orisa37: 6:39am On May 30, 2019
VP's Comment is complimentary to Saraki, as Saraki is trying to chisel out the obstacles impeding his actions, interactions and movements. Welldone to you two great Nigerians. We have educated you well enough so move faster together.
Re: At Post-inauguration Gala, Osinbajo Commends Saraki For Not Acting Funny by cr7lomo: 6:40am On May 30, 2019
contigiency:
What would he have done, take over government? He doesn't have the liver. fear nogo even allow am to try nonsense.

That's cause he is civilised and not fear...but that quote from the VP just showed us the type of mind these APC people have...they said that cos that's the exact thing that they would have done if they were in saraki's position

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Post-inauguration Gala, Osinbajo Commends Saraki For Not Acting Funny by orisa37: 6:40am On May 30, 2019
VP's Comment is complimentary to Saraki, as Saraki is trying to chisel out the obstacles impeding his actions, interactions and movements. Welldone to you two great Nigerians. We have educated you well enough so move closer and faster together.
Re: At Post-inauguration Gala, Osinbajo Commends Saraki For Not Acting Funny by Pavore9: 6:45am On May 30, 2019
dfrost:

Haba na, Pav. Many of us know but men dey run better package. Nobody get Nigeria time again. Even uniform boys dey japa enter Canada and US. How's Kenya?

Kenya is cool, just that Nigerians are just trooping into Kenya and most of them into fraud as the environment is cool for yahoo, yahoo angry but am expecting the Kenyan immigration to begin another wave of raiding and deportation. Even to get Kenyan student visa don dey hard for Nigerians as dem dey use am run package to enter Europe and North America.

1 Like

Re: At Post-inauguration Gala, Osinbajo Commends Saraki For Not Acting Funny by Altern8(m): 6:49am On May 30, 2019
BruncleZuma:
If not for anything, learn small maturity from Saraki una no go gree.

[img]https://i./3NtIR.gif[/img]

grin grin grin grin

Lol, maturity from Saraki? What a joke. Saraki is the king of immaturity.

I love the way VP stuck it to him. Saraki is the worst person you need guarding your back.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Post-inauguration Gala, Osinbajo Commends Saraki For Not Acting Funny by Kog45(m): 6:51am On May 30, 2019
slade31:
As if he had any other choice!!! Mtcww
....meaning Osinbajo is a foolish man for saying the truth abi.I think some of you just lacked basic things about life so better for you to grown up and stop behaving like a kid.
Re: At Post-inauguration Gala, Osinbajo Commends Saraki For Not Acting Funny by NOC1(m): 6:51am On May 30, 2019
imam07:
Nah u no sabi that before. If u be political student you go know.

I said many don't know how many Nigerians are political student?
Re: At Post-inauguration Gala, Osinbajo Commends Saraki For Not Acting Funny by ecclize: 6:54am On May 30, 2019
I doubt osinbajo actually made this statement as contrue by op i smell lies
Re: At Post-inauguration Gala, Osinbajo Commends Saraki For Not Acting Funny by SarkinYarki: 7:02am On May 30, 2019
Pavore9:
'The Vice President said: “From 12 last night to 10:30am, there was virtually no president and vice president. We were happy that there was no problem"...How many of us know that between those hours, no one was in charge? cheesy cheesy

Has anybody been incharge since 2015? Because it doesn't seem so
Re: At Post-inauguration Gala, Osinbajo Commends Saraki For Not Acting Funny by SOFTENGR: 7:07am On May 30, 2019
aku626:
I don’t get the ‘joke’
It's a dry joke.

1 Like

Re: At Post-inauguration Gala, Osinbajo Commends Saraki For Not Acting Funny by Leebeedo(m): 7:13am On May 30, 2019
That's petty from the VP.

1 Like

Re: At Post-inauguration Gala, Osinbajo Commends Saraki For Not Acting Funny by BluePrincee: 7:20am On May 30, 2019
aku626:
I don’t get the ‘joke’
He is trying to say Saraki could have plotted a coup between 12midnight and 10;30am when the country had no president and taken them unaware like he did in the senate but he did not. So he is thanking him for being matured. Making fun of him.

1 Like

Re: At Post-inauguration Gala, Osinbajo Commends Saraki For Not Acting Funny by 9jaRealist: 7:22am On May 30, 2019
I stopped reading at “Olabisi Buhari jets out to Saudi Arabia...” angry
>
Re: At Post-inauguration Gala, Osinbajo Commends Saraki For Not Acting Funny by AngelicBeing: 7:22am On May 30, 2019
BruncleZuma:
If not for anything, learn small maturity from Saraki una no go gree.

[img]https://i./3NtIR.gif[/img]

grin grin grin grin
tongue
Re: At Post-inauguration Gala, Osinbajo Commends Saraki For Not Acting Funny by 9jaRealist: 7:32am On May 30, 2019
Lighten up folks! It was merely a joke but a solid one...

Under the Nigerian Constitution, in the absence in office of both the President and VP, the SP becomes temporary President, so theoretically Saraki could have assumed presidential powers for a few hours. LOL!
>

1 Like

Re: At Post-inauguration Gala, Osinbajo Commends Saraki For Not Acting Funny by Olorunnim: 7:33am On May 30, 2019
That's a low blow
Re: At Post-inauguration Gala, Osinbajo Commends Saraki For Not Acting Funny by ernieboy(m): 7:34am On May 30, 2019
dfrost:

Do you know how many hours it takes to execute a coup? Less than 5 hours. But then, we don't need that.
oga there was no lacuna in the first place, the president was still resident in aso rock with his full presidential powers osibanjo is just trying to be funny with his half passed jokes.
Re: At Post-inauguration Gala, Osinbajo Commends Saraki For Not Acting Funny by lomprico(m): 7:39am On May 30, 2019
The jihadist heading for ioc for the final onslaught on non muslims in Nigeria. Christians, brace up. sad
Re: At Post-inauguration Gala, Osinbajo Commends Saraki For Not Acting Funny by drlaykay(m): 7:41am On May 30, 2019
dfrost:

Not during this type of transition...
I don't think such ever happened in history
Re: At Post-inauguration Gala, Osinbajo Commends Saraki For Not Acting Funny by Larryomooba(m): 7:49am On May 30, 2019
Pavore9:
I knw
In the case saraki would b the acting president.
Reason y pyo thank him for not doing anything funny

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos! Update On Minna-suleja Road / How Igbos Lived In The Olden Days / Top 10 States With Reported Deaths From Insecurity In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.