Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Bishop T.D. Jakes Celebrates 37th Wedding Anniversary - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop T.D. Jakes Celebrates 37th Wedding Anniversary (15584 Views)

Daddy Freeze Slams Funke Felix Adejumo: Jay Z Insulted T.D Jakes, Still Makes... / Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo / Dolapo Osinbajo, Bishop T.D. Jakes And Pastor Paul Adefarasin Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Celebrates 37th Wedding Anniversary by ecnuel: 7:16am On May 30, 2019
BUSHHUNTER:
I wanna open my Church, I need additional income.

And you believe running a church is for lazy people?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Celebrates 37th Wedding Anniversary by ecnuel: 7:18am On May 30, 2019
Martinez39:
A black con man who fleeces his fellow blacks using christianity.

Can you please share with us the experience of yours where he conned you? And also let us know what you do for a living.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Celebrates 37th Wedding Anniversary by mknigeriagreat: 7:20am On May 30, 2019
BUSHHUNTER:
I wanna open my Church, I need additional income.

What is following you and not making you to make money in your present profession now, will still be there when you open a church and continue in poverty. Why not pray for the spirit of excellence in whatever you are doing. Success is not by opening a church it is a gift/spirit.
Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Celebrates 37th Wedding Anniversary by letitrainnow(m): 7:28am On May 30, 2019
This is great man, I love you. Long life.
Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Celebrates 37th Wedding Anniversary by Truefaith: 7:36am On May 30, 2019
Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Celebrates 37th Wedding Anniversary by MrExcel(m): 7:42am On May 30, 2019
Martinez39:
Hatred will make you to commit suicide.
Durup!!!
Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Celebrates 37th Wedding Anniversary by Olusheyi1(m): 7:53am On May 30, 2019
Happy wedding anniversary Sir.

My signature speaks volume. Check it out.
Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Celebrates 37th Wedding Anniversary by tombeh(m): 8:04am On May 30, 2019
Happy Wedding Anniversary Jakes
Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Celebrates 37th Wedding Anniversary by MartinsD12(m): 8:12am On May 30, 2019
chimjoshjuan:
Bishop T.D. Jakes had us all cheering on, as he celebrated his 37th wedding anniversary with his beautiful wife, Serita Jakes.

Bishop T.D. Jakes who penned down a heartfelt post on Instagram as he celebrated his 37th wedding anniversary with his wife, prayed that their love grow stronger and burn brighter to the end of time.

Here are messages from the couple to each other below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/30/bishop-t-d-jakes-celebrates-37th-wedding-anniversary/

37 YEARS that's like almost 4 decades ago, father Lord bless me with such a blissful and beautiful marriage when it's your will for me to do this, meanwhile congrats to this amazing couple, you are an inspiration to me.
Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Celebrates 37th Wedding Anniversary by dalass(f): 8:20am On May 30, 2019
One of the few American preachers who takes their marital vows seriously.
HWA Bishop Jakes and first Lady
cheesy grin
Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Celebrates 37th Wedding Anniversary by thorpido(m): 8:27am On May 30, 2019
Martinez39:
Have you asked yourself why your life has remained the same after many years?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Celebrates 37th Wedding Anniversary by mechanics(m): 8:36am On May 30, 2019
This shows a successful home, 37 years of togetherness and still waxing stronger, it's only God that can perform that magic.
Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Celebrates 37th Wedding Anniversary by Martinez39(m): 8:39am On May 30, 2019
thorpido:
Have you asked yourself why your life has remained the same after many years?
Have you asked yourself why you remain a f00l and a sheeple of these con men despite the availability of information thanks to the Internet?
Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Celebrates 37th Wedding Anniversary by BrokenCock: 8:41am On May 30, 2019
Martinez39:
comment from a bush man lacking civilization and been eaten by ignorance.
Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Celebrates 37th Wedding Anniversary by Martinez39(m): 8:41am On May 30, 2019
MrExcel:

Hatred will make you to commit suicide.
Durup!!!
Stupidity will make you a laughing stock. Ewu!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Celebrates 37th Wedding Anniversary by Martinez39(m): 8:45am On May 30, 2019
BrokenCock:
comment from a bush man lacking civilization and been eaten by ignorance.
Comment from a dingbat and sheeple of pastorpreneurs despite such much information available today to free one's mind from the shackles of the ridiculous garbage called christianity.
Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Celebrates 37th Wedding Anniversary by Hi18w6w6q: 8:49am On May 30, 2019

Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Celebrates 37th Wedding Anniversary by Foxie: 9:00am On May 30, 2019
It's their 38th year anniversary not 37th. God continue to bless their marriage

Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Celebrates 37th Wedding Anniversary by BrokenCock: 11:57am On May 30, 2019
Martinez39:
Comment from a dingbat and sheeple of pastorpreneurs despite such much information available today to free one's mind from the shackles of the ridiculous garbage called christianity.
... For ur mind u think u make sense. Check your 'likes' and see u are alone in the dark
Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Celebrates 37th Wedding Anniversary by Martinez39(m): 12:34pm On May 30, 2019
BrokenCock:
... For ur mind u think u make sense. Check your 'likes' and see u are alone in the dark
If you are wise, you should know that validation and having numbers behind you don't necessarily mean that you are right. Reasoning and facts don't care whether the masses acknowledge them or not.
Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Celebrates 37th Wedding Anniversary by thorpido(m): 1:11pm On May 30, 2019
Martinez39:
Have you asked yourself why you remain a f00l and a sheeple of these con men despite the availability of information thanks to the Internet?
Foolish people do not evaluate.They just lump everyone together.Not surprised.

This is a man celebrating 37yrs of marriage.Again,I ask you,why has your own life remained the same after many years?
Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Celebrates 37th Wedding Anniversary by Martinez39(m): 1:20pm On May 30, 2019
thorpido:
Foolish people do not evaluate.They just lump everyone together.Not surprised.

This is a man celebrating 37yrs of marriage.Again,I ask you,why has your own life remained the same after many years?
My post had nothing to do with his marital success. Why are you still a sheeple? Is this how you will carry your gullibility to the grave with you?
Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Celebrates 37th Wedding Anniversary by thorpido(m): 3:54pm On May 30, 2019
Martinez39:
My post had nothing to do with his marital success. Why are you still a sheeple? Is this how you will carry your gullibility to the grave with you?
You shouldn't have posted on the thread cos it's obvious you still don't comprehend.
This is a man doing something,making advancement,changing lives.He's here celebrating his wedding anniversary

What are you doing with your life apart from criticizing and living from hand to mouth?
Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Celebrates 37th Wedding Anniversary by Martinez39(m): 4:01pm On May 30, 2019
thorpido:
You shouldn't have posted on the thread cos it's obvious you still don't comprehend.
Indeed my post was irrelevant to the topic but your replies to me were irrelevant to my point that T.D. Jakes is an scam.

This is a man doing something,making advancement,changing lives.He's here celebrating his wedding anniversary
He is also fleecing people with the rubbish called christianity.

What are you doing with your life apart from criticizing and living from hand to mouth?
I am living my life happily and as I want it.
Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Celebrates 37th Wedding Anniversary by BrokenCock: 8:37pm On May 30, 2019
Martinez39:
If you are wise, you should know that validation and having numbers behind you don't necessarily mean that you are right. Reasoning and facts don't care whether the masses acknowledge them or not.
forget...u no wan wise
Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Celebrates 37th Wedding Anniversary by MrExcel(m): 10:01pm On May 30, 2019
Martinez39:
Stupidity will make you a laughing stock. Ewu!!!
It's better to be stupid than to harbour excess hatred. Ngita, akpamu
Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Celebrates 37th Wedding Anniversary by chibaby1985(f): 6:28pm On May 31, 2019
Re: Bishop T.D. Jakes Celebrates 37th Wedding Anniversary by Alejobs: 9:08pm On Jun 16, 2019
It takes a lot of discipline to drive on Lagos road without getting infuriated

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Ways To Underatanding The Voice Of God / 7 Ways To Please God / Using Casket For Burial In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.