Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Anthony Joshua Speaks About Having Fear To Fight Deontay Wilder - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Speaks About Having Fear To Fight Deontay Wilder (326 Views)

‘I Would Rather Die In Battle’ – Anthony Joshua Speaks Ahead Of Fury Matchup / Anthony Joshua Speaks On Jarrell Miller's Failed Drug Tests / Anthony Joshua's Team "Begging" For Fight - Deontay Wilder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthony Joshua Speaks About Having Fear To Fight Deontay Wilder by newsynews: 6:31am On May 30, 2019
World Heavyweight Boxing Champion, Anthony Joshua has stated that he has no fear of fighting any man. He made this know amidst claims from boxing fans that he’s afraid of facing Deontay Wilder.

Just yesterday, Anthony Joshua was in an interview calling out Deontay Wilder to come and have a face-to-face talk with him instead of ranting about wanting to fight him. According to him, that is how men handle issues.

“There’s steps, without all the hardship I went through. I’d never be at MSG and without the fight Saturday night, going through the tough times, emotions, physical struggle, I’d never get to Wilder.

“So I’ve got to get through that and straight on to the big fight.”

“They should sit us down face to face, that would be good. I think they should sit us down face to face and talk about what the issues are man to man and get this fight sorted this year.”

Anthony Joshua defends his IBF, WBO and WBA ‘Super’ heavyweight titles against Ruiz Jr on Saturday. With speculations high concerning a fight with Deontay Wilder, the British-Nigerian took to social media with the below statement.

“No fear in my heart for any man! Training complete. June 1st”.

https://www.kemifilani.com/2019/05/anthony-joshua-speaks-about-having-fear-to-fight-deontay-wilder.html

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Anthony Joshua Speaks About Having Fear To Fight Deontay Wilder by Odetokun3(m): 6:33am On May 30, 2019
Bravery
Re: Anthony Joshua Speaks About Having Fear To Fight Deontay Wilder by MJBOLT: 6:39am On May 30, 2019
wilder will never agree to face to face meeting.he's scared to even face fury for a rematch
Re: Anthony Joshua Speaks About Having Fear To Fight Deontay Wilder by IeatPussy: 6:39am On May 30, 2019
See chest. shocked This guy need punch buhari just once and all our problems will be solved.

Re: Anthony Joshua Speaks About Having Fear To Fight Deontay Wilder by Sincarra: 7:20am On May 30, 2019
Anthony Joshua is afraid of Wilder
Re: Anthony Joshua Speaks About Having Fear To Fight Deontay Wilder by Winnairaking100: 7:56am On May 30, 2019
Fear wetin. Aj go kill dat guy

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho Drops Huge Hint About His Next Job Amid Chelsea Links / Colombia �� Vs Qatar �� / FIFA Opens Disciplinary Proceedings Against Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.