Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

A Banker Needs A Wife - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / A Banker Needs A Wife (918 Views)

German Base Looking For A Wife / Why Every Naija Babe Wants To Date A Banker: / Help: My Girlfriend Left Me For A Banker! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Banker Needs A Wife by GIFT4LUV(f): 3:37pm On May 05, 2007
I have a friend who needs some one to marry. he works in one of the new generation banks. he is God fearing and very honest, he is kind and very caring. I would personally have loved to be his but I am engaged to his friend. he needs a God fearing romantic and faithful lady. I promise u that u will be glad to be with him. if u are interested send a mail to giftoflov@hushmail.com include your pix please.
Re: A Banker Needs A Wife by cuteass1(f): 3:57pm On May 05, 2007
This guy really sounds like a catch, i mean the real thing. I wish him all the best and luck. cheesy
Hope God in his infinite mercies provide him his own specially-made-for-him lady, he must be prayerful, things that walk around in skirts in the name of "ladies" this days is beyond thoughts shocked

Best luck bro!!!
Re: A Banker Needs A Wife by bluenubian(f): 4:43pm On May 05, 2007
liar liar pants on fire
Re: A Banker Needs A Wife by cuteass1(f): 5:27pm On May 05, 2007
bluenubian:

liar liar pants on fire

LOL dear, i'm beginning to wonder seriously too ooh after i saw her post on one other thread . . V V V

GIFT4LUV:

You have to tread carefully and take your time. I read your posting on BROKEN HEARTED and I was really touched. only Love can heal a broken heart. I wish I can be there for you, its up to u anyway. I will like to see your pix. send it to giftforlov@hushmail.com. I will be expecting cheesy

shocked
Re: A Banker Needs A Wife by GIFT4LUV(f): 9:22am On May 06, 2007
For your information cute-ass. the guy have sent his pix to me and he is really cool. being there for him (godfathern) does not mean falling for him. I only want to help just like I am doing to this close friend of ours (my fiance and I). I want to know him so I can confidently introduce him. get it straight.
Re: A Banker Needs A Wife by GIFT4LUV(f): 9:48am On May 06, 2007
I feel it will be better to send your mail with an attached pix. this will help a lot. please stop calling that number earlier supplied and just send your mail. 10q for your advice.
Re: A Banker Needs A Wife by cuteass1(f): 9:53am On May 06, 2007
GIFT4LUV:

For your information cute-ass. the guy have sent his pix to me and he is really cool. being there for him (godfathern) does not mean falling for him. I only want to help just like I am doing to this close friend of ours (my fiance and I). I want to know him so I can confidently introduce him. get it straight.

If you say so dearie, whatever you say!! wink

GIFT4LUV:

I feel it will be better to send your mail with an attached pix. this will help a lot. please stop calling that number earlier supplied and just send your mail. 10q for your advice.

Naah . . don't think so . . getting some by myself for myself with my eyes and hands is a better plan, i mean my ideal plan wink
Thanks for the offer though, but i'll pass!!! Not my style at all, I still rock my world cheesy

But should there be cause for changes (which i don't think will be in million years grin ) You'll be the first to know, deal honey?? wink
Re: A Banker Needs A Wife by GIFT4LUV(f): 9:59am On May 06, 2007
liar liar pants on fire

bluenubian if you are interested in this guy I can put you through to him directly. it does not make sense to lie over a thing such as this. why I brought it here is because I believe that nairaland have decent ladies. and I am very optimistic that very soon I will announce the wedding of this dear friend in this same forum. and Imagine how cool for the couples to tell the world that I was instrumental for their coming together through Nairaland. so if you dont believe me, just watch and see, its a matter of time.
Re: A Banker Needs A Wife by cuteass1(f): 10:08am On May 06, 2007
GIFT4LUV:

bluenubian if you are interested in this guy I can put you through to him directly. it does not make sense to lie over a thing such as this. why I brought it here is because I believe that nairaland have decent ladies. and I am very optimistic that very soon I will announce the wedding of this dear friend in this same forum. and Imagine how cool for the couples to tell the world that I was instrumental for their coming together through Nairaland. so if you don't believe me, just watch and see, its a matter of time.

I like your determination spirit, most especially your courage to stand out and defend your case wink Yes keep it up and hopefully very soon, there'll be wedding bells in the air cheesy

But you have to bear with us for being suspicious though, with all happeneing in the world, and the number of fraud-love-announcements here, its only natural. But you're showing you're different and genuine . . Good luck, hope you find what you're looking for real soon!!!

And NO, i'm still not interested, thanks cool
Re: A Banker Needs A Wife by GIFT4LUV(f): 10:11am On May 06, 2007
cute-ass, are you interested? if not don't discourage those who are. if you think there is a better way, I will appreciate it if you will send it to my email just as some one did too. remember this is someones life we are talking about and not jokes. (I am not kidding) sad sad
Re: A Banker Needs A Wife by GIFT4LUV(f): 10:16am On May 06, 2007
from cute-ass
But you have to bear with us for being suspicious though, with all happeneing in the world, and the number of fraud-love-announcements here, its only natural. But you're showing you're different and genuine . . Good luck, hope you find what you're looking for real soon!!!

I understand, thanks.
Re: A Banker Needs A Wife by deariekay(m): 2:02pm On Jun 28, 2007
GIFT4LUV, I also have a female friend who wants a Godfearing man as u ve mentioned. she is presently serving now. she dark in completion,pretty,well trained with impecable character.if u realy want to see her pics.send mail to my box now. waheedey@yahoo.ca and also i will like u to send that ur guys pics to my box.or we can discuss 1 on 1. call 08029749579 or 07030094999 we can do them favour. regards.
Re: A Banker Needs A Wife by chod77(f): 11:26pm On Jul 03, 2007
get me hooked up. he sounds like a dish. i actually doubt that such a man still exists and is still single. nothing spoil sha. maybe he should join nairaland and lets talk
Re: A Banker Needs A Wife by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 03, 2007
hmm!!! Ok all y ladies out there start applying now, goodluck. cool
Re: A Banker Needs A Wife by nat138: 9:09pm On Oct 14, 2009
Hi poster,
I don't understand why u are the one searching for ur friends, shei he is working in a
bank? why can't he choose one of the girls there or better still a customer or tell him to
come to NL himself n do the searching.
Re: A Banker Needs A Wife by goodhunte(m): 12:57pm On Oct 15, 2009
GIFT4LUV:

I have a friend who needs some one to marry. he works in one of the new generation banks. he is God fearing and very honest, he is kind and very caring. I would personally have loved to be his but I am engaged to his friend. he needs a God fearing romantic and faithful lady. I promise u that u will be glad to be with him. if u are interested send a mail to giftoflov@hushmail.com include your pix please.
mr romantic only passport size pix or below
Re: A Banker Needs A Wife by Easybaby(f): 1:20pm On Oct 15, 2009
@poster. . . you're a blatant liar. angry sad
what happened to the so-called banker's big babe angry angry angry

sigh and zoom off angry
Re: A Banker Needs A Wife by Acef(f): 4:29pm On Oct 15, 2009
@ poster

kindly state his age, religion, where he lives and from which state. i have God fearing sister who can probably fit in if the age gap is okay.
Re: A Banker Needs A Wife by omotundemi(f): 8:59pm On Oct 17, 2009
easy ladies,take it easy on her, she is just trying to help and by the way girl i undastand ur friends plight if its the truth though i dont understend urs.
Re: A Banker Needs A Wife by omotundemi(f): 6:19pm On Oct 21, 2009
email address u presented was not real y, i av my mail returned.
Re: A Banker Needs A Wife by youngalex(m): 8:31am On Oct 22, 2009
its kind of funny for a cute guy asking nairaland for a wife,i will recommend one for him
soon i have plenty of them,i just pray your guy is damn serious cos if he is not,i will personally send my men after him.
send me the guys profile
Re: A Banker Needs A Wife by omotundemi(f): 12:13pm On Oct 23, 2009
its not real, wake up ladies,if it is y is d mail returned

(1) (Reply)

Guess What? I Am Back! / Pen Pal / I Need A Nice Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.