Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,766 members, 7,827,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Throwback Picture Of Muhammadu Buhari & Aisha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Picture Of Muhammadu Buhari & Aisha (36965 Views)

Buhari, Aisha And Children Celebrate Eid-El-Filtri In Aso Rock (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari As A Handsome Young Man / "Tormentor Of Muhammadu Buhari" - Reno Omokri's Twitter Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Picture Of Muhammadu Buhari & Aisha by degamemaster(m): 12:00pm On May 30, 2019
sarrki:
All I can say to you Muhammadu Buhari is

You have made me and millions of good and responsible youths of Nigeria know that integrity pays

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

God bless federal republic of Nigeria

He is a rapist and a dictator.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Muhammadu Buhari & Aisha by gwama: 12:05pm On May 30, 2019
Pedophilie
Re: Throwback Picture Of Muhammadu Buhari & Aisha by CoolAmbience(m): 12:44pm On May 30, 2019
SLAP44:

He's looking super clueless even back then.

What have you achieved with your numerous 'clues'?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Muhammadu Buhari & Aisha by sarrki(m): 1:41pm On May 30, 2019
post=78851976:
LOVELY.

PRETTY.

BEAUTIFUL.

kiss kiss kiss

Yes, he is.
God bless you for this patriot.

Meanwhile,
Wailers, Children of perdition, Haters of our darling President and his wife, have you hit your head on the wall today?!

If not, oya start by taking a look at these lomantic pinshures below....

Amen
Re: Throwback Picture Of Muhammadu Buhari & Aisha by Chuksxyview(m): 2:50pm On May 30, 2019
sarrki:

He governed your grandparents

He governed your parents

He’s governing you now

So who is clueless

For you to say this,am really disappointed and worried about the future of my kids and yours. Perhaps,he might still be the one to govern our grandchildren,so that he can seal his greatness and integrity,because he is the only one or the best president Nig can produce in 5 generations or more even. You are happy someone that should have retired and gone to rest is leading u,when then will a youthful president emerge if we don't deal away with these same old cargoes and sets of selfish leaders. The youth are the leaders of tomorrow(so goes the saying right from our grandparents generations),the said youths are aging out,while the old criminals have sworn to remain youthful. Who is fooling who?
Re: Throwback Picture Of Muhammadu Buhari & Aisha by budaatum: 5:43pm On May 30, 2019
dokyOloye:

That a thief successfully robs and gets away with his loot doesn't make him a great man.
As sarrki very wisely said, if he stole from your grandparents and stole from your parents and He’s stealing from you now, who is clueless?
Re: Throwback Picture Of Muhammadu Buhari & Aisha by bizzibodi(m): 6:15pm On May 30, 2019
Walahi!This man iz handsome. grin grin
Re: Throwback Picture Of Muhammadu Buhari & Aisha by desiredhome: 6:29pm On May 30, 2019
PapaAdanna:
That is another version of Regina and Ned
Like you are having eye problem
Re: Throwback Picture Of Muhammadu Buhari & Aisha by PapaAdanna: 8:55pm On May 30, 2019
desiredhome:

Like you are having eye problem

I know u don't the meaning of version, I see
Re: Throwback Picture Of Muhammadu Buhari & Aisha by desiredhome: 9:07pm On May 30, 2019
PapaAdanna:

I know u don't the meaning of version, I see
Re: Throwback Picture Of Muhammadu Buhari & Aisha by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 9:33pm On May 30, 2019
FYsol:
You people will always put the option you don't like at SHARE. Buhari continue to fight the thieves God is behind you

taa gbafuo
Re: Throwback Picture Of Muhammadu Buhari & Aisha by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 9:33pm On May 30, 2019
GeneralPula:

This one below looks like a beast
greater Dan ur fada still
sarrki:

Na dem
mkpi gbafuo
Re: Throwback Picture Of Muhammadu Buhari & Aisha by llakes4real: 10:57am On Jun 01, 2019
cool picture

sarrki:
All I can say to you Muhammadu Buhari is

You have made me and millions of good and responsible youths of Nigeria know that integrity pays

God bless Muhammadu Buhari

God bless federal republic of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Locks Up Soldier Earning N50K Who Lamented He Needs 70k To Visit His Family / 2019: Nine Governors To Leave APC - NewTelegraphOnline / Akpabio Opens The Abak River Bridge Constructed By Julius Berger Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.