Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,434 members, 7,836,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

"I Must Pay Closer Attention To The Voice Of My Critics" - Sanwo-olu On New Dawn - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Must Pay Closer Attention To The Voice Of My Critics" - Sanwo-olu On New Dawn (307 Views)

Sanwo-Olu On His Plans For Youths & Peter Obi's Lagos Win / APC Backs Sanwo-Olu On Abolition Of Pension Payment To Tinubu, Fashola, Others / Ifeanyi Uba Takes Sanwo-Olu On Campaign Tour In Lagos (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Must Pay Closer Attention To The Voice Of My Critics" - Sanwo-olu On New Dawn by Amagite(m): 8:23am On May 30, 2019
Lagos state governor, Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu, has welcomed Lagosians to the dawn of a new Lagos, with a motivational post on his Instagram this morning.

According to him, he'd pay even closer attention to the voice of his critics, as in constructive criticism lies the seeds of improvement.

He wrote;

"Good morning Lagosians,

Welcome to the dawn of a new day, welcome to the dawn of a new Lagos.

My door shall remain open to all. I shall seek the advice of the learned, the wise and the ordinary Lagosian, for in the common man resides much wisdom and fairness of thought.
While one cannot help but hear the kind words of friends, I must pay even closer attention to the voice of my critics.
In constructive criticism lies the seeds of improvement.
#foragreaterlagos
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/i-must-pay-closer-attention-to-the-voice-of-my-critics-sanwo-olu-welcomes-lagosians-to-the-dawn-of-a-new-lagos.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: "I Must Pay Closer Attention To The Voice Of My Critics" - Sanwo-olu On New Dawn by SLAP44: 8:33am On May 30, 2019
Okay o
Re: "I Must Pay Closer Attention To The Voice Of My Critics" - Sanwo-olu On New Dawn by teadrake(m): 8:48am On May 30, 2019
A government with listening ears will go a long way in making a huge success. I pray Sanwo-olu turn things around in Lagos for the betterment of all.
Re: "I Must Pay Closer Attention To The Voice Of My Critics" - Sanwo-olu On New Dawn by donbachi(m): 8:50am On May 30, 2019
Even the woman beside him,in that pic...wan give am back hand 4 lieing.
Re: "I Must Pay Closer Attention To The Voice Of My Critics" - Sanwo-olu On New Dawn by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:51am On May 30, 2019
Buhari said more than this in his first term , but ended up a failure .
Re: "I Must Pay Closer Attention To The Voice Of My Critics" - Sanwo-olu On New Dawn by amaniro: 8:59am On May 30, 2019
New Donald Trump. The twitter Governor.
Re: "I Must Pay Closer Attention To The Voice Of My Critics" - Sanwo-olu On New Dawn by festacman(m): 9:39am On May 30, 2019
It is OK for your door to remain open to all. It is OK to seek the advice of the learned, the wise and the ordinary Lagosian but my governor, be wary of one TUNDE BELLO. He is a green snake in green grass that bites you in the back after enjoying the warmth of the sun in your luscious green lawn.
#forgreaterlagos
Re: "I Must Pay Closer Attention To The Voice Of My Critics" - Sanwo-olu On New Dawn by Karemarealty288(m): 9:44am On May 30, 2019
Too much promises ....it's normal. Its wait till tour 100days in office.
Re: "I Must Pay Closer Attention To The Voice Of My Critics" - Sanwo-olu On New Dawn by Nobody: 9:44am On May 30, 2019
Look at his lips, I'm sure he doesn't know how to sing the national anthem even though his hand is on his chest.

(1) (Reply)

Full Video: What Happened To Oshiomhole During Buhari Second Inauguration / My Stance: Rochas Okorocha A "Wolf In Sheep Clothing" / APC Crisis: Senator Gaya Warns Ruling Party Against Losing Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.