Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,041 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Ubi Franklin Has A Message For Those Who Hate He Knows And Doesn't Know - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Has A Message For Those Who Hate He Knows And Doesn't Know (387 Views)

Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta / Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match / Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubi Franklin Has A Message For Those Who Hate He Knows And Doesn't Know by unclexofficial: 8:42am On May 30, 2019
Ubu Franklin who has been enmeshed in a babymama controversy, has penned down a message to those he knows hate him and others he doesn't. 

In his message to know to those who hate him he knows and doesn't, Ubi Franklin stated that it is quite a heavy burden to bear and he will pay no attention to them. He wrote; 

If you hate me and I don't know you� that's so much to burden carry, and if I know you it's even worse cos I'll pay you no mind ����️�️

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/30/ubi-franklin-has-a-message-for-those-who-hate-him-he-knows-and-doesnt-know/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Ubi Franklin Has A Message For Those Who Hate He Knows And Doesn't Know by unclexofficial: 8:51am On May 30, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Ubi Franklin Has A Message For Those Who Hate He Knows And Doesn't Know by GraGra247(m): 8:51am On May 30, 2019
After you confirmed you were guilty, you should have hidden your head in shame.
Re: Ubi Franklin Has A Message For Those Who Hate He Knows And Doesn't Know by PrettyGist: 8:59am On May 30, 2019
Re: Ubi Franklin Has A Message For Those Who Hate He Knows And Doesn't Know by itspzpics(m): 9:01am On May 30, 2019
grin
Re: Ubi Franklin Has A Message For Those Who Hate He Knows And Doesn't Know by KristaPretty(f): 9:02am On May 30, 2019
I'm even scared I might get pregnant by just responding to anything that has to do with Franklin Ubi. This one na the new Fr Abraham Tuface. grin grin grin
Re: Ubi Franklin Has A Message For Those Who Hate He Knows And Doesn't Know by chinambusay: 5:53pm On May 30, 2019
lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija’s Nina Gets A Shop From Her Fans On Her Birthday / Shatta Wale Finally Proves He Is Gay, Kisses Stoneboy Live On Camera / Teen Fans Calls Out Singer chidinma And Her Manager Over "Arrest” Threat(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.