Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

President Buhari Departs Nigeria For Makkah Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Departs Nigeria For Makkah Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit (14744 Views)

Buhari Departs Daura For Niger Republic (Photos) / Buhari Leaves Nigeria For Makkah, Saudi Arabia On Thursday For OIC Summit / Photo Of Tambuwal In Makkah, Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For Makkah Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit by Imoh555(m): 9:38am On May 30, 2019
Organisation of Islamic Cooperation ?
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For Makkah Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit by Spatta: 9:43am On May 30, 2019
This is the beginning of the travail in the hands of this evil plotters, The Organisation of Islamic Cooperation began to be imposed on Nigeria during Babangida, and stylishly they brought Jaiz Bank and they are advancing and the ignorant masses are sleeping, The spate of attack in the north is alarming and No government agency can tell you the sponsors of these Terrorist who are advancing into the south by different terrorist insignia
Nigerians shot themselves in the legs when they allowed this Old Idea less impostor who thinks being a President is to attend all meetings in Jordan, Chad, China, Saudi and he returns with no particular progress on the Nation,
He never stopped Jumping on the plane but he will curse you when you tell him there is a terror attack on the citizens
No Responsible President Jump on plane like this old man who needed to be told to wave to Nigeria at the shameful parade
I repeat, No responsible African President Jump on Plane to meet oppressors, Ask John Magufulu, Ask Paul Kagame, ask Hage Geingob even Nana Akufo-Addo will not

Nigeria has been cursed with failure as leaders

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For Makkah Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit by 2blessed01(m): 9:43am On May 30, 2019
4 Year Tenure, Three Year Holiday... Na Next Level B Dat!!
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For Makkah Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit by wakes: 9:44am On May 30, 2019
safe trip
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For Makkah Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit by Fashdeejay(m): 9:44am On May 30, 2019
Is.Nigeria a member country of.the OIC
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For Makkah Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit by Bluntemperor: 9:47am On May 30, 2019
Mr President,is it not just yesterday you resumed another term of office,why are you jetting out immediately today?.That is not good enough.in fact,even though you have capable hands,you can still permit this OIC meeting to go afterall you have next Four Years,so why in haste?I'm not Understanding O.Is OIC agenda greater than Nigeria Constitution of 22 Million people you swore an Oath to yesterday?. Something is missing.i ts not adding up.
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For Makkah Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit by kings59: 9:51am On May 30, 2019
Naija4love:
grin next level traveling Don start in first dey in office..

Na so English hard you grin grin grin

On the first day at office you mean grin grin
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For Makkah Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit by zibya: 9:53am On May 30, 2019
Spatta:
This is the beginning of the travail in the hands of this evil plotters, The Organisation of Islamic Cooperation began to be imposed on Nigeria during Babangida, and stylishly they brought Jaiz Bank and they are advancing and the ignorant masses are sleeping, The spate of attack in the north is alarming and No government agency can tell you the sponsors of these Terrorist who are advancing into the south by different terrorist insignia
Nigerians shot themselves in the legs when they allowed this Old Idea less impostor who thinks being a President is to attend all meetings in Jordan, Chad, China, Saudi and he returns with no particular progress on the Nation,
He never stopped Jumping on the plane but he will curse you when you tell him there is a terror attack on the citizens
No Responsible President Jump on plane like this old man who needed to be told to wave to Nigeria at the shameful parade
I repeat, No responsible African President Jump on Plane to meet oppressors, Ask John Magufulu, Ask Paul Kagame, ask Hage Geingob even Nana Akufo-Addo will not

Nigeria has been cursed with failure as leaders
Everything you wrote up there is nothing but trash, and by the way we've just renewed your wailing license for 4 more years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For Makkah Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit by Guyman02: 9:55am On May 30, 2019
He will deliver his inauguration speech in Makkah grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For Makkah Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit by ngadaAwo: 9:56am On May 30, 2019
[s]
zibya:
Everything you wrote up there is nothing but trash, and by the way we've just renewed your wailing liscense for 4 more years
[/s]
shatap

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For Makkah Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit by Hi9181818: 9:59am On May 30, 2019
Join Now!

Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For Makkah Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit by Ebbunwa(m): 9:59am On May 30, 2019
Please can someone explain to me why Nigeria has to be an OIC member state?
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For Makkah Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit by Grace001: 10:02am On May 30, 2019
B
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For Makkah Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit by wink2015(m): 10:05am On May 30, 2019
Ebbunwa:
Please can someone explain to me why Nigeria has to be an OIC member state?

IT IS THE NORTHERN NIGERIA POLITICAL LEADERSHIP THAT IS DRAGGING US TO THAT ISLAMIC INSTITUTION.

I could recall during the Military President Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida days when Nigeria was dragged into the OIC even with opposition from people of Southern Nigeria.

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE ECONOMIC BENEFIT OF JOINING OIC.

Nigeria is a secular state both our northern political leaders are the ones dragging us into it.

NIGERIA SHOULD BE RESTRUCTURED INTO A TRUE FEDERAL STATES WITH MORE POWERS AND AUTONOMY GIVEN TO THE REGIONS.

THAT WAS THE INDEPENDENCE CONSTITUTION WE NEGOTIATED WITH THE BRITISH GOVERNMENT DURING THE DAYS OF CHIEF OBAFEMI AWOLOWO, AHMADU BELLO, NNAMDI AZIKIWE.

I thinks each northern states and their governors should relate with OIC on their own on a one to one bases.

The federal government has no business with OIC as Nigeria is a secular state.

Even the pilgrimage that the federal government is sponsoring muslims to Makkah in Saudi Arabia it was the northern political leadership that started the ABUSE before the chrisitians who do not want to be left out of the NATIONAL CAKE joined in to seek for federal government sponsorship to Jerusalem, Israel.

I conclude here again that NIGERIA IS A SECULAR STATE and I do not see any valid reasons for us to join the so called OIC.

How has OIC come to solve the ALMAJIRI PROBLEMS IN NORTHERN NIGERIA?

How has OIC come to solve the massive poverty and sickness and diseases plauging most northerners?

AFTER ALL THIS JOURNEY FOR OIC MEETING IN SAUDI ARABIA IN WHICH PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI IS WASTING TAX PAYERS MONEY TO FLY TO SAUDI ARABIA.

He will still come an hijack the crude oil money of the Niger delta region.

Saudi Arabia that is so rich is not even helping the northerners to fund their development or solve poverty problems in northern Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For Makkah Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit by Timfreds(m): 10:10am On May 30, 2019
OP is OIC organization of Islamic cooperation or countries. For your information Nigeria is not an Islamic country. Christians are the majority, so Bubu is on a wrong fulanisation journey. He will surely fail.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For Makkah Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit by selemo: 10:23am On May 30, 2019
BlackfireX:
Chai....

Nigeria don finish
We are doomed..
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For Makkah Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit by chapmanapr: 10:26am On May 30, 2019
But Nigeria is not an Islamic country. What a waste of resources. We are facing bigger problems at home. Smh angry
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For Makkah Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit by MyGeneration(m): 10:27am On May 30, 2019
Buhari has really shunned USA because of Trump.

Ever since Donald Trump insulted Buhari he decided to face East with all his pursuits and agenda.
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For Makkah Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit by Harrisonwo(m): 10:38am On May 30, 2019
already on his way to d airport, his chopper just flew by

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For Makkah Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit by Darlington120(m): 10:54am On May 30, 2019
Dey swear fr u yesterday today u move, nawao go well shaaa

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For Makkah Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit by Macon1212: 11:09am On May 30, 2019
So Nigeria is now a member of terrorist countries OIC. Obasanjo was very right about fulanization and islamilization comment.
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For Makkah Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit by cyrilamx(m): 11:15am On May 30, 2019
creolehunt:
I thought Nigeria is a secular country.

Felix Terungwa, come and defend your Lord and personal saviour while Fulani herdsmen overrun your state, Benue.
Ywe constitutionally, however IBB took Nigeria to full membership of OIC in 1986 after years in observer status. Umaru Musa Yaradua and Gej both PDP became 1st and 2nd sitting presidents to attend its summit.

Pictures: Jonathan arrives Cairo for OIC summit | P.M. News

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com › in-pict...

6 02 2013 · President Goodluck Jonathan Arrived Cairo, Egypt Wednesday to attend The 12th Session Of the Organisation of 

However membership of this organisation has help in infrastructural developments through the Sukkuk bond in PMB govt.
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For Makkah Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit by orisa37: 11:21am On May 30, 2019
To CAN, PDP. SW, SE, SS, CS, GOWON, OBJ, IBB, AA, TYD, ALL THE SOUTH TRADITIONAL RULERS AND ALL THE GOVERNORS ACCOMPANING Buhari to Malhkar.

Buhari-departs-abuja-thursday-for-oic-summit.

For the information of all of the above, on the first day of Buhari's second term, Buhari can only be going to OIC so urgently to re-invoke Genesis 16-12 on Nigerian Christians and the South and to review and rewrite THE SCRIP given him in 2015.
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For Makkah Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit by cyrilamx(m): 11:22am On May 30, 2019
Macon1212:
So Nigeria is now a member of terrorist countries OIC. Obasanjo was very right about fulanization and islamilization comment.
So the fulanisation did not begin when one of PDP founders;IBB took Nigeria into full membership in 1986? fulanisation was unheard of when Yaradua and Gej, PDP; became 1st and 2nd sitting presidents to attend OIC summits? Atleast these were handpicked presidents and ally of Obj...
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For Makkah Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit by kmonaolapo(m): 12:15pm On May 30, 2019
he can travel for Africa.....
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For Makkah Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit by SjMbula(m): 12:58pm On May 30, 2019
something is definately chasing Mr President from Aso Rock, Baba the Lord is your strength, whether you travel to Organization of Amadioha/Sango Countries summit ooo, e no concern me provided you cant stop me from believing my choice of faith, kwantinue.
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For Makkah Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit by SjMbula(m): 1:01pm On May 30, 2019
If you like travel to Organization of Amadioha/Sango Countries summit ooo, e no concern me provided you cant stop me from believing my choice of faith, kwantinue.
Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For Makkah Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit by nwanyionitsha: 1:07pm On May 30, 2019
GeneralPula:
Wailers right now tongue
Go drink sniper and die. Caliphate slave.

Re: President Buhari Departs Nigeria For Makkah Saudi Arabia For OIC Summit by schamch: 1:09pm On May 30, 2019
mercies journey, our President

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Humanitarian Ministry Paid Rural Women’s N300m Grant To 3 Ghost Names / Buhari Under Pressure To Replace Ocholi / President Buhari Slams Elite For Allowing Nigeria Get ‘mismanaged For 16 Years’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.