Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Gifty Powers: Marry men who can wipe away your tears and that of your family - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gifty Powers: Marry men who can wipe away your tears and that of your family (20082 Views)

"Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist / Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone / Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gifty Powers: Marry men who can wipe away your tears and that of your family by Planet3xi: 4:28pm On May 30, 2019
JesssCA:
All these yeyebrities sha the way you see them posting flashy things on Instagram one would think that they are buoyant financially

But all na wash.

Poverty stricken rats that are ready to jump on any man for financial support to maintain their fake lifestyle. Only few of them are truly made

My sister grin please take it easy grin
Re: Gifty Powers: Marry men who can wipe away your tears and that of your family by Planet3xi: 4:37pm On May 30, 2019
Urhobokwaleboy:
A nigga once said:so you can't wipe the tears from your family members.instaed you looking for someone who will do it for you.

You better change that name of yours from Giftypower to Giftyliability

Urhobo kwale combination cheesy
Re: Gifty Powers: Marry men who can wipe away your tears and that of your family by Laeroy(f): 4:41pm On May 30, 2019
martowskin1:
when u start analyzing the value of ur life by ur bank account figures.... it shows... u are mentally broke and thats the worst type f been broke

Your Opinion.... If it really counted, everyone won't be struggling to have this finance....
Re: Gifty Powers: Marry men who can wipe away your tears and that of your family by victorian(f): 6:11pm On May 30, 2019
Every woman marry billionaires and millionaires, who will now marry the broke guys? sad
Re: Gifty Powers: Marry men who can wipe away your tears and that of your family by incogni2o: 6:18pm On May 30, 2019
thesicilian:
Financial tears I guess.
grin
Re: Gifty Powers: Marry men who can wipe away your tears and that of your family by StoneLucifer: 6:26pm On May 30, 2019
vengertime:
How about getting a job for crying out loud, if a guy is rich there's 99% chance that small girls will be fighting to get him too cos of his money.

Ladies, please don't take this fool's advice, marry someone who is your best friend than marrying for money. So many have married cos of money, and they are now fighting side chicks everywhere like a crazy woman.

And for guys, please stay away from girls without Jobs, its stressful and depressing to keep a jobless girl who thinks the whole world needs to take care of her by buying her food, clothes, phones, recharge cards and paying all her bills. Even buy Jamb form for her younger brother.

I have full respect for girls who wake up every morning and go do something either business or job. You're a hero.

U said it all.. Let the wise hear.
Re: Gifty Powers: Marry men who can wipe away your tears and that of your family by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 6:31pm On May 30, 2019
Planet3xi:

Urhobo kwale combination cheesy

Na so I see am. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gifty Powers: Marry men who can wipe away your tears and that of your family by luvyaself95(m): 6:34pm On May 30, 2019
Happy Searching For Those Women Oh...
Re: Gifty Powers: Marry men who can wipe away your tears and that of your family by seangy4konji: 3:19am On May 31, 2019
hoeloshi
Re: Gifty Powers: Marry men who can wipe away your tears and that of your family by rayval(m): 7:42am On May 31, 2019
The one your father could not wipe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SAD NEWS: Sultry Actress, Ini Edo Loses Pregnancy? / "Fine Girl": Wale, Olamide And Davido Link Up For Video Shoot (photos) / Wizkid Pictured With His 3rd Son, Zion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.