Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Gifty Powers: Marry men who can wipe away your tears and that of your family - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gifty Powers: Marry men who can wipe away your tears and that of your family (20081 Views)

"Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist / Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone / Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gifty Powers: Marry men who can wipe away your tears and that of your family by philcz(m): 11:51am On May 30, 2019
Erolow:
Or better still, work hard and dry your own tears yourself as well as that of your family members.

see signature below for free training in digital marketing
Free you said?
Re: Gifty Powers: Marry men who can wipe away your tears and that of your family by TenTon(m): 11:51am On May 30, 2019
In Conclusion... Marry a WIPER
Re: Gifty Powers: Marry men who can wipe away your tears and that of your family by Akposb(m): 11:51am On May 30, 2019
How about them taking up their personal responsibilities? I grin at such expression of stupidity. No matter how blessed a man is, multiplying those who are independent of his resources is where true success lies.
Re: Gifty Powers: Marry men who can wipe away your tears and that of your family by Sirmuel1(m): 11:52am On May 30, 2019
samuelshosanya:
is her family so poor that they have to depend on another family?

Help me ask her o

1 Like

Re: Gifty Powers: Marry men who can wipe away your tears and that of your family by Lovelyn451(f): 11:52am On May 30, 2019
thesicilian:
Financial tears I guess.
lol

1 Like

Re: Gifty Powers: Marry men who can wipe away your tears and that of your family by rickyboss333: 11:52am On May 30, 2019
unclexofficial:
Gifty who yesterday supported Regina Daniels over her traditional wedding to Ned Nwoko, has also advised her followers to marry men who can wipe away their tears and that of their family. 

Gifty who told her followers to marry men who can wipe away their tears and that of their family, added that they should never take the sugar in their mouth for granted. She wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/30/marry-men-who-can-wipe-away-your-tears-and-that-of-your-family-gifty-powers/

why don't u go straight to d point...girls should only marry rich men na because if they make their own money and take care of their own family the sky will fall abi? is alright
Re: Gifty Powers: Marry men who can wipe away your tears and that of your family by baby124: 11:52am On May 30, 2019
Your father and all the men in your family are useless imbeciles correct? So as a woman you believe you cannot wipe your own tears if you no spread your toto

4 Likes

Re: Gifty Powers: Marry men who can wipe away your tears and that of your family by Erolow(f): 11:53am On May 30, 2019
Free. And legit too. On the program myself. Check it out
philcz:
Free you said?
Re: Gifty Powers: Marry men who can wipe away your tears and that of your family by wink2015(m): 11:54am On May 30, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
Coming from a girl that ride every dick

DID YOU ENTER HER BEDROOM TO SEE HER RIDE D**K?
Re: Gifty Powers: Marry men who can wipe away your tears and that of your family by philcz(m): 11:54am On May 30, 2019
Erolow:
Free. And legit too. On the program myself. Check it out
Will chat you up
Re: Gifty Powers: Marry men who can wipe away your tears and that of your family by 9gerian: 11:54am On May 30, 2019
Incredible shocked cheesy grin

Hopob93:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMprlLVKzmU

To Be Part Of MMM 2019, Click here to register
---> https:///gBrWWE

(MMM 2019 is back to correct all errors of 2016)

Re: Gifty Powers: Marry men who can wipe away your tears and that of your family by wink2015(m): 11:54am On May 30, 2019
Zombiekiller010:

DID YOU ENTER HER BEDROOM TO SEE HER RIDE D**K
Re: Gifty Powers: Marry men who can wipe away your tears and that of your family by Austineva(m): 11:54am On May 30, 2019
Yeye d smell. Gold diggers everywhere. U deserved to be used 4 money ritual. Its what joblessness can cause. Emptying ur generational curse and poverty on a man just because of marriage. Yeye every where. No go work and be useful 4 ur life. That's y oyibo is better than some useless African women with their stupid mentality. Nonsense everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Gifty Powers: Marry men who can wipe away your tears and that of your family by rockinrobin: 11:55am On May 30, 2019
Every individual is capable of wiping off his/her own tears when he/she opens themselves to the solutions. Work for your own happiness. That's my two cents, I'll change my opinion when I come across a superior argument.

1 Like

Re: Gifty Powers: Marry men who can wipe away your tears and that of your family by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:55am On May 30, 2019
So marriage is now a poverty alleviation program. God gave the same 24hrs to your family and the man, why is your family in tears?
How many families have your brothers and nephews gone to wipe away their tears.
Then it is pay back time, the woman only will be bearing the consequences.

3 Likes

Re: Gifty Powers: Marry men who can wipe away your tears and that of your family by desmond2pk: 11:55am On May 30, 2019
No wonder men don't live longer

4 Likes

Re: Gifty Powers: Marry men who can wipe away your tears and that of your family by ngadaAwo: 11:56am On May 30, 2019
philcz:
Waiting for the bet9ja and Sexx position guys to come and post
Modified: Sexx guy has posted already^
Only God can airpus from these scammers
that sexx guy wetin be his gain sef
please educate me
Re: Gifty Powers: Marry men who can wipe away your tears and that of your family by DeRay98(m): 11:56am On May 30, 2019
She'll be absolutely right if and only if the rich never cries in spite of their money.
But the cries of the rich is beyond redemption and they receive no sympathy.
Therefore, this lady is ignorant like many gold giggers.
To her likes, marriage is poverty alleviation program.
Re: Gifty Powers: Marry men who can wipe away your tears and that of your family by 9gerian: 11:57am On May 30, 2019
Wow! So apt!

Stillthebest:
So they have tears in her family. I guess his brother won't marry since he's also in tears and cant cant wipe others tears
Re: Gifty Powers: Marry men who can wipe away your tears and that of your family by Nobody: 11:58am On May 30, 2019
I can't marry a woman that is Snapchat and Instagram personified. Just look at the advice this hoe is giving. Is the woman a trophy material to put in the house? Listen to her at your peril.

2 Likes

Re: Gifty Powers: Marry men who can wipe away your tears and that of your family by Forreellinc: 11:58am On May 30, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
shocked oga how much she dey charge? I am interested
Re: Gifty Powers: Marry men who can wipe away your tears and that of your family by OnyeMmeri: 12:00pm On May 30, 2019
Hopob93:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMprlLVKzmU

To Be Part Of MMM 2019, Click here to register
---> https:///gBrWWE

(MMM 2019 is back to correct all errors of 2016)

Thunder please I need your help to strike the idiot and his MMM.

Re: Gifty Powers: Marry men who can wipe away your tears and that of your family by palmkaniel: 12:01pm On May 30, 2019
make the men wipe your tears and that of your family.
the men na bush them comot from na, them no get family.

1 Like

Re: Gifty Powers: Marry men who can wipe away your tears and that of your family by Angelfrost(m): 12:02pm On May 30, 2019
Well, she isn't wrong... Men, also marry women that will not put the entire financial burden of their family and generation on your shoulders: You are supposed to be a husband, not a Poverty Alleviation Scheme!!!... I believe that's the essence of feminism, since it is now a crime for a lady to work hard to wipe the tears from her family after going through the same training as a man.

2 Likes

Re: Gifty Powers: Marry men who can wipe away your tears and that of your family by simplesearch: 12:03pm On May 30, 2019
claiming equality and yet looking for Men to dry their tears and those of their family, instead of working hard to create the needed support for their partner. Are all fingers same? In Fact a lot of Men get married sometime long into their marriage before real financial breakthrough attend their ways, This one is advising ladies to go hunt for already made Men, what happens if they can't find one early enough or at all? This is a clinical example of wrong counsel and misplaced pursuit!

3 Likes

Re: Gifty Powers: Marry men who can wipe away your tears and that of your family by Xmen149(m): 12:04pm On May 30, 2019
God should help me to marry a foreign brain.......u will think this mentality is for social media like until you hit the street and get flabbergasted its a fever devouring our female folks:..

sometimes i dnt blame guys when they say naija girls are just good for sex undecided i mean,alot of them u discover only vacuum in their head sad

worst,the beautiful and endowed ones seems the most empty cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Gifty Powers: Marry men who can wipe away your tears and that of your family by ajebuter(f): 12:05pm On May 30, 2019
Whatever happens to you and your family working hard to earn your living without having to over-burden a man because he is married to you?

Dumb advice from lazy bunch...
Re: Gifty Powers: Marry men who can wipe away your tears and that of your family by PapaAdanna: 12:05pm On May 30, 2019
My fellow guys, go and marry women that will bring tears to you and ur family both today and tomorrow

Miner in sight!
Re: Gifty Powers: Marry men who can wipe away your tears and that of your family by adetes: 12:06pm On May 30, 2019
Nah only men wahala they their neck,

Re: Gifty Powers: Marry men who can wipe away your tears and that of your family by tohyorsih(f): 12:09pm On May 30, 2019
elegantslayer:
Girl yi ponu sha.....My fellow ladies,may our families never be in tears in Jesus Name AMEN....

Amen oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SAD NEWS: Sultry Actress, Ini Edo Loses Pregnancy? / "Fine Girl": Wale, Olamide And Davido Link Up For Video Shoot (photos) / Wizkid Pictured With His 3rd Son, Zion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.