Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,569 members, 7,955,110 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:11 PM

Abba Moro's Sitting Position At Ortom's Inauguration That Got People Talking (pi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Moro's Sitting Position At Ortom's Inauguration That Got People Talking (pi (48064 Views)

Labour Party Wins Big At Ortom's Polling Unit / Asawa Joe Beaten To Stupor For Wearing Atiku’s Shirt At Ortom’s Rally (Photos) / David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Moro's Sitting Position At Ortom's Inauguration That Got People Talking (pi by MrTechy(m): 9:53am On May 30, 2019
Pavore9:

If every politician only give opportunity to people from his/her community at the exclusion of other people who he/she claims to be working for, how is that leadership?....unless you're being sarcastic.
Is he representing you? Or his people? Why not hold your useless representative
Nawah oh
Re: Abba Moro's Sitting Position At Ortom's Inauguration That Got People Talking (pi by BuhariAdvocate: 9:54am On May 30, 2019
This ugly thing.
Re: Abba Moro's Sitting Position At Ortom's Inauguration That Got People Talking (pi by Queenest11: 9:55am On May 30, 2019
He's just showing his simplicity, He's a simple man.
Re: Abba Moro's Sitting Position At Ortom's Inauguration That Got People Talking (pi by Hi1717779: 9:57am On May 30, 2019
Join now!!

Re: Abba Moro's Sitting Position At Ortom's Inauguration That Got People Talking (pi by Pavore9: 9:58am On May 30, 2019
MrTechy:

Is he representing you? Or his people? Why not hold your useless representative
Nawah oh

As the then Minister of interior, he was representing all Nigerians.
Re: Abba Moro's Sitting Position At Ortom's Inauguration That Got People Talking (pi by Pavore9: 9:59am On May 30, 2019
michlins:
then everyone will be employed. They rather fill portions with ghost workers and collect the salaries

Really sad.

1 Like

Re: Abba Moro's Sitting Position At Ortom's Inauguration That Got People Talking (pi by realoscar84(m): 10:05am On May 30, 2019
This man is a hero in the eyes of his people. He did well for them, employing thousands of them when he was minister of interior. That's exactly what Hausa/fulani are doing now. Ebira, Yoruba, Igbo influential men will never help us, telling you they are at the edge. Public institutions aren't yours, ur position as the head is transient. If you don't help your people to get appointments in those place when you had the chance, Wetin you gain? Useless set of people. Go and see how hausa/fulani have dominated every MDAs now.

yanabasee:
This man single-handedly gave thousands of job slots to Benue indigenes into civil defence, immigration and other paramilitaries.....

This is the kind of leadership that we wish for........

#MODIFIED.....

Alot of you quoting me to mention nepotism and hypocrisy.... Know this, many of your kinsmen are occupying even more sensitive offices than the ministry of interior... They're in position to help their indigenes but rather will sell off the slots to Fulanis and Hausas....

Don't hate on people that have the zeal to help it's people....
Re: Abba Moro's Sitting Position At Ortom's Inauguration That Got People Talking (pi by MyGeneration(m): 10:36am On May 30, 2019
AkataYeriYeri:
Why is the Facebook dude Igbo ?
Most Benue people bear Igbo sounding names, but the meaning in Benue is different from the Igbo meaning.

Example Benue people bear Ada just as Igbos but the meaning is different.

1 Like

Re: Abba Moro's Sitting Position At Ortom's Inauguration That Got People Talking (pi by AkataYeriYeri: 10:38am On May 30, 2019
MyGeneration:

Most Benue people bear Igbo sounding names, but the meaning in Benue is different from the Igbo meaning.

Example Benue people bear Ada just as Igbos but the meaning is different.
Oh
I see
Re: Abba Moro's Sitting Position At Ortom's Inauguration That Got People Talking (pi by MyGeneration(m): 10:38am On May 30, 2019
realoscar84:
This man is a hero in the eyes of his people. He did well for them, employing thousands of them when he was minister of interior. That's exactly what Hausa/fulani are doing now. Ebira, Yoruba, Igbo influential men will never help us, telling you they are at the edge. Public institutions aren't yours, ur position as the head is transient. If you don't help your people to get appointments in those place when you had the chance, Wetin you gain? Useless set of people. Go and see how hausa/fulani have dominated every MDAs now.

So you know about the Hausa/Fulani mda domination right now, I thought I was the only one who noticed it
Re: Abba Moro's Sitting Position At Ortom's Inauguration That Got People Talking (pi by Nobody: 10:57am On May 30, 2019
lawman88:
Abba Moro, a former minister of interior was seen at Gov Samuel Ortom's inauguration sitting between former gov.Gabriel Suswan and Senator David Mark. Many people have been reacting. Abba Moro is the senator-elect, representing Benue Zone C.

In another picture, he was squatting while some women were sitting...

But why? grin grin grin

Abba is sitting between Suswam and Senator Orkev Jev.
Re: Abba Moro's Sitting Position At Ortom's Inauguration That Got People Talking (pi by athaboi(f): 12:01pm On May 30, 2019
TheGreenLand:

na ipob him be. na so pigs dey bring nonsense everytime
so bcoz he added azikiwe to his name, he is not igbo? Nawa oo, ignore people are in for it sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Moro's Sitting Position At Ortom's Inauguration That Got People Talking (pi by realoscar84(m): 12:12pm On May 30, 2019
Exactly what's happening bro. Let me give u short story from personal experience. I did my nysc service in one of the north western state n I made friend with a fulani guy from bauchi who was equally a Corp member, a graduate of mechanical engineering from one of the northern university. A very smart dude though. After service, while I immediately came down to abuja to hustle for job, this guy who probably has never been to abuja travelled to his local gov't to go n relax. Few months after service while I had not been able to get even just interview, this guy called me that he just came to abuja to resume in NAIRDA where he just got an appointment. So he probably got the appointment while he was still chilling in the village. Me that has been receiving all sorts of embarrassment from security men at various MDAs where I have hustled for job hasn't gain anything till date. The irony of it all is that I'm equally from the north, but north central which is lesser north if I may. If you aren't hausa/fulani, forget it, Nothing for you. These guys are naturally ahead of you in pecking order. Naija is a scam.

MyGeneration:

So you know about the Hausa/Fulani mda domination right now, I thought I was the only one who noticed it
Re: Abba Moro's Sitting Position At Ortom's Inauguration That Got People Talking (pi by MyGeneration(m): 12:44pm On May 30, 2019
realoscar84:
Exactly what's happening bro. Let me give u short story from personal experience. I did my nysc service in one of the north western state n I made friend with a fulani guy from bauchi who was equally a Corp member, a graduate of mechanical engineering from one of the northern university. A very smart dude though. After service, while I immediately came down to abuja to hustle for job, this guy who probably has never been to abuja travelled to his local gov't to go n relax. Few months after service while I had not been able to get even just interview, this guy called me that he just came to abuja to resume in NAIRDA where he just got an appointment. So he probably got the appointment while he was still chilling in the village. Me that has been receiving all sorts of embarrassment from security men at various MDAs where I have hustled for job hasn't gain anything till date. The irony of it all is that I'm equally from the north, but north central which is lesser north if I may. If you aren't hausa/fulani, forget it, Nothing for you. These guys are naturally ahead of you in pecking order. Naija is a scam.

Naija is not a scam but Buhari has brought extreme level Tribalsim and Nepotism into the system
Re: Abba Moro's Sitting Position At Ortom's Inauguration That Got People Talking (pi by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:38pm On May 30, 2019
yanabasee:
This man single-handedly gave thousands of job slots to Benue indigenes into civil defence, immigration and other paramilitaries.....

This is the kind of leadership that we wish for........

#MODIFIED.....

Alot of you quoting me to mention nepotism and hypocrisy.... Know this, many of your kinsmen are occupying even more sensitive offices than the ministry of interior... They're in position to help their indigenes but rather will sell off the slots to Fulanis and Hausas....

Don't hate on people that have the zeal to help it's people....
Lol fulanis and Hausa don't buy jobs, that is the specialty of igbos, Yorubas and South South dudes!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos / Oshodi Crisis; NURTW Executives, MC Oluomo, Koko, Talo Settle Their Rift. Photos / The Death Trap Called Abuja-Okene-Benin Highway (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.