Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Couple Lost Twins, Triplets To Traffickers Inside Ebonyi Hotel - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Couple Lost Twins, Triplets To Traffickers Inside Ebonyi Hotel (18723 Views)

Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered / Germany-Based Man Dies In Ebonyi Hotel, Dressed As A Ritualist (Graphic) / Lightning Kills Germany Returnee In Ebonyi Hotel Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Lost Twins, Triplets To Traffickers Inside Ebonyi Hotel by baby124: 12:41pm On May 30, 2019
Sounds like they sold them...
Re: Couple Lost Twins, Triplets To Traffickers Inside Ebonyi Hotel by ifyalways(f): 12:42pm On May 30, 2019
thelastorca:
in all of this, i have never had this question answered - why exactly are these children being stolen?

for rituals?
to be eaten?
to be used as life slaves?
to be presented as other's children?
to populate orphanages?

i have never been able to understand or make sense out of these stories of child trafficking, especially in a country like nigeria where there are unfortuntely more than enough neglected children to go around
Mostly sold as slaves

1 Like

Re: Couple Lost Twins, Triplets To Traffickers Inside Ebonyi Hotel by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 30, 2019
ifyalways:

Mostly sold as slaves

slavery in nigeria? for real? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Couple Lost Twins, Triplets To Traffickers Inside Ebonyi Hotel by Neddstark: 12:49pm On May 30, 2019
vengertime:
Immediately I saw ondo state, I knew the skull miners are at work. Only Yolobads steals babies

It happened in Ebonyi state you riffraff

1 Like

Re: Couple Lost Twins, Triplets To Traffickers Inside Ebonyi Hotel by nwanyionitsha: 12:50pm On May 30, 2019
GeneralPula:
Like I don know.. Occupation of the Phlatheaded beast of no Nation. Human trafficking, sex trade etc... angry

Re: Couple Lost Twins, Triplets To Traffickers Inside Ebonyi Hotel by ifyalways(f): 12:50pm On May 30, 2019
thelastorca:

slavery in nigeria? for real? undecided undecided undecided
Female :- slave prostitutes
Food hawkers
Nannies and house help
Restaurant helps
Highway hawkers

All for years and no pay. The boss or whoever buys them use them, treat them anyhow s/he likes and for no pay.

Very real.

1 Like

Re: Couple Lost Twins, Triplets To Traffickers Inside Ebonyi Hotel by mclorenzo(m): 12:57pm On May 30, 2019
Very stupid of the woman. She couldn't even to come back first before following a total stranger
Re: Couple Lost Twins, Triplets To Traffickers Inside Ebonyi Hotel by Bossjakande: 12:59pm On May 30, 2019
ifyalways:

Food hawkers
Nannies and house help
Restaurant helps
Highway hawkers

All for years and no pay. The boss or whoever buys them use them, treat them anyhow s/he likes and for no pay.

Very real.
male too suffered dis dear
Re: Couple Lost Twins, Triplets To Traffickers Inside Ebonyi Hotel by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 30, 2019
ifyalways:

Food hawkers
Nannies and house help
Restaurant helps
Highway hawkers

Very real.

sad and frightening.

essentially some of those kids i see in traffic selling oranges, expired drinks etal are basically indentured slaves.
Re: Couple Lost Twins, Triplets To Traffickers Inside Ebonyi Hotel by kizwid(m): 1:14pm On May 30, 2019
tactius:

Happens everywhere, bigot...even in your village.

Be careful.

but bro, is too much in south south and south east, my girlfriend was recently been doped of 100k with this methods of there's.... the bae nearly kill her self, all her savings.... But, thank to God and The State CID police, they were able to catch them and the money was refund, this make me have believe in police that somehow, they know what they are doing, i pray something like this happen to this family too
Re: Couple Lost Twins, Triplets To Traffickers Inside Ebonyi Hotel by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 30, 2019
olowofariwo:
that woman is very dull

Poverty kills the brain. Unfortunately, by now, the children would have been killed for rutuals.
Re: Couple Lost Twins, Triplets To Traffickers Inside Ebonyi Hotel by kizwid(m): 1:21pm On May 30, 2019
Born2Breed:
Jazz only work on mumu greedy n weak people.

i always believe this too, but my sis, some jazz are so powerful, pray you come across one,
Re: Couple Lost Twins, Triplets To Traffickers Inside Ebonyi Hotel by Omofranca(f): 1:30pm On May 30, 2019
Zoharariel:

Poverty kills the brain. Unfortunately, by now, the children would have been killed for rutuals.

no,no,no, pls keep a positive mind and let's join hands in praying for their safety and rescue and then later heap blame on their mother.
Re: Couple Lost Twins, Triplets To Traffickers Inside Ebonyi Hotel by Emyjeze(m): 1:35pm On May 30, 2019
What of them pictures na......... But the kids and the kidnappers. Atleast make we self help dey search incase dey enter street na..... Na wa for police oo

Re: Couple Lost Twins, Triplets To Traffickers Inside Ebonyi Hotel by jibrilELsudan: 1:55pm On May 30, 2019
BIAFRA PEOPLE AND KIDNAPPING = SAME WHATSAPP GROUP.

THEY DO IT LIKE ITS THEIR BIRTHRIGHT.

VERY SOON THEY WILL START KIDNAPPING THEIR OWN SELF AND DEMAND RANSOM FROM THEIR OWN SELF.

Re: Couple Lost Twins, Triplets To Traffickers Inside Ebonyi Hotel by Ebullient07: 1:57pm On May 30, 2019
People have lost their sense of humanity in the quest for money. May God deliver us from animals prowling in human skin.
Re: Couple Lost Twins, Triplets To Traffickers Inside Ebonyi Hotel by bellotaofeek: 2:15pm On May 30, 2019
vengertime:
Immediately I saw ondo state, I knew the skull miners are at work. Only Yolobads steals babies

Igbos ! NA adult una dey steal ba
Re: Couple Lost Twins, Triplets To Traffickers Inside Ebonyi Hotel by jnoz23(m): 2:21pm On May 30, 2019
na dat day d marriage end, stupid woman
Re: Couple Lost Twins, Triplets To Traffickers Inside Ebonyi Hotel by jnoz23(m): 2:24pm On May 30, 2019
na dat day d marriage end, stupid woman!
who dey help pesin in dis kontri? nobody!
only angels
Re: Couple Lost Twins, Triplets To Traffickers Inside Ebonyi Hotel by Psoul(m): 4:10pm On May 30, 2019
The woman is a dunce. Hw could she be so cheap.
U were on transit, stopped at a park in order to enter anoda vehicle to take u to ur final destination. U followed a stranger to her hotel room to bath your kids. Meanwhile ur husband asked u to wait for him to get money. U couldn't wait for him to come back and u followed the stranger. Ur mumu too much.

Another side of the story. Are u sure the husband does not plan for the trafficking. People are something else these days. The way he defended the wife is suspicious. Very anyhow people everywhere theses days.
Re: Couple Lost Twins, Triplets To Traffickers Inside Ebonyi Hotel by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 30, 2019
thelastorca:
in all of this, i have never had this question answered - why exactly are these children being stolen?

for rituals?
to be eaten?
to be used as life slaves?
to be presented as other's children?
to populate orphanages?

i have never been able to understand or make sense out of these stories of child trafficking, especially in a country like nigeria where there are unfortuntely more than enough neglected children to go around

They use them for maids.

There was this thread way back, they kidnap these kids, keep them in one shanty orphanage and families come there to buy them. The ones that are too small are given time to grow.
Re: Couple Lost Twins, Triplets To Traffickers Inside Ebonyi Hotel by mikkiviv: 5:41pm On May 30, 2019
Barrywilly:
The mother of the kidnapped kids is celestially stupid. How on earth could you allow a total stranger to to take away your kids in your presence. How on earth could you leave your husband where he kept you and follow a total stranger. I strongly believe God that these heartless kidnappers will be caught very very soon. I pray that God protect those innocent kids
u suppose know say naa jass
Re: Couple Lost Twins, Triplets To Traffickers Inside Ebonyi Hotel by Paroh(f): 9:13pm On May 30, 2019
Barrywilly:
The mother of the kidnapped kids is celestially stupid. How on earth could you allow a total stranger to to take away your kids in your presence. How on earth could you leave your husband where he kept you and follow a total stranger. I strongly believe God that these heartless kidnappers will be caught very very soon. I pray that God protect those innocent kids

What is Abba Kyari please?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Lost Twins, Triplets To Traffickers Inside Ebonyi Hotel by frozen70(f): 10:16pm On May 30, 2019
This is heart breaking

Poverty led this woman to turst a stranger just like that

So child theft have gone this bad ❓

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex-Student Of Niger Delta University Arrested For Defiling 8yr-old Girl / Police Released Member Who Bought Gun For Gang – Suspect (photos) / LASTMA Seen Fighting With Bus Driver Over Money In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.