Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Please Donate Clothes For An 8 Year Old Boy And A 7 Year Old Girl - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Donate Clothes For An 8 Year Old Boy And A 7 Year Old Girl (1229 Views)

Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) / Wife Sets Husband On Fire For Molesting Her 7 Year Old Daughter / How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Donate Clothes For An 8 Year Old Boy And A 7 Year Old Girl by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 28, 2010
I need donation of clothes for two kids. They are Single orphans i met begging. Am about to get them enrolled in school and i noticed they do not have any clothes. Please if you live in Abuja send me a mail at lsfoundation08@yahoo.com or visit our website www.lsfnigeria.org for contact details, Bless you
Re: Please Donate Clothes For An 8 Year Old Boy And A 7 Year Old Girl by ifyalways(f): 2:12pm On Sep 28, 2010
Write or call strong tower mission or Little saints Orphange,Lagos.
They wud help not just with clothes but with other things the kids might need.
http://stmng.org/home.html
Re: Please Donate Clothes For An 8 Year Old Boy And A 7 Year Old Girl by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2010
Re: Please Donate Clothes For An 8 Year Old Boy And A 7 Year Old Girl by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 28, 2010
ifyalways:

Write or call strong tower mission or Little saints Orphange,Lagos.
They wud help not just with clothes but with other things the kids might need.
http://stmng.org/home.html
We need them in Abuja not lagos, transporting the clothes from there will cost more than the value of the clothes. Thanks for the suggestion sha.
chaircover:

Aisha, Approximately how much does it cost to train a child through primary or secondary school in Nigeria
Primary school in a public school will cost about N99,000 all through, secondary school including WAEC and Junior Waec will cost approximately N195,000. This includes, uniform, clothes, books writing materials.
Re: Please Donate Clothes For An 8 Year Old Boy And A 7 Year Old Girl by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2010
Re: Please Donate Clothes For An 8 Year Old Boy And A 7 Year Old Girl by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 28, 2010
The whole duration my sister. Governement schools oh, but we have some good onces where we regulate, retrain staff and upgrade facilities. We also have regular exchange programs between the teachers there and the ones in private schools. So the standards are quiet high
Re: Please Donate Clothes For An 8 Year Old Boy And A 7 Year Old Girl by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 28, 2010
Re: Please Donate Clothes For An 8 Year Old Boy And A 7 Year Old Girl by ifyalways(f): 8:55am On Sep 29, 2010
aisha2:

We need them in Abuja not lagos, transporting the clothes from there will cost more than the value of the clothes.
Im suprised u are worried abt transportation  undecided
All u needed do was to call or mail them and state your case then leave the rest for them  undecided
Anyhow,Goodluck.
BTWN,where are the kids staying?Its one thing to put them in school and its another thing to get them settled in and sorted permanently in life. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Would You Agree If You Were Me? / 10 Years Old Girl Set Self On Fire In Delta State / Threat Of Kidnap In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.