Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

How To Create A Side Hustle Selling Your Product On Jumia Ng For FREE - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Create A Side Hustle Selling Your Product On Jumia Ng For FREE (390 Views)

Get A Good SIDE HUSTLE Selling Cereals & Beverages / How To Make Money By Selling Your Photos Online / Dangote Crashes Cement Online Sales Price, Signs On Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Side Hustle Selling Your Product On Jumia Ng For FREE by Isuachrist: 11:27am On May 30, 2019
At times when you have so many things to write you just cut the crab and go straight to the point. Well, that is what I am about to do.

I just created a Facebook ad for my side hustle and I hope I will write on that as well. I mean, how to do it in 2019.

We can always connect on Nairaland.com to share side income idea.

Let’s make money...

Have you ever heard of Jumia Reseller Shop?

Now, a Jumia or any other store reseller shop is getting your physical products sold at a mega online shop/store.

Just like the thousands of products you see listed on online marketplaces like Alibaba, Amazon, Konga and more, you can actually create your own Jumia Reseller shop. But How?

All you need to do is list your physical products (you want to sell) wherefore you get your commission when your products are being sold by and on Jumia.

Why Jumia Reseller Shop will help you

One of the best reasons for this is that you get free adverts placements which exposes your products. How?

When Jumia pays for ads like Facebook, Google and so on, while other visitors jump to the online shop, those interested in your product(s) will buy from you; you make money. Isn’t that nice?

Who has done this before?

Just this month, I booked for a branded/crested T-shirts from a team who were advertising their products on Twitter.

Because I wasn’t sure of paying them just like that being that they had no website, I asked them their authenticity. Know what happened? It turns out that they had a Reseller Shop on Jumia Nigeria.

Now, that wasn’t just easy but sensible because they don’t pay for a website nor incurring so many costs of maintenance. You can just say that everything is done for them.

Below is their little reseller shop at Jumia listed under Fashion.(see Image 1)

Note: Eligible for those in Lagos as you’ve got to be available for distribution to Jumia Warehouse.

How to get started with Jumia Reseller Shop

Step 1: [/b]Have a product or service – fabric designs, T-shirt branding, Bangles Designs and anything your hand findeth doing.

[b]Step 2:
register under 5 minutes

Fill the registration form
submit the required documents
(a) business registration
(b) bank account details.

[b]Step 3: [/b]become an ecommerce expert

Complete the dedicated new seller training activate your seller center account to manage your shop

Step 4: list your products and sell

Upload your best selling products
and start selling.

Step 5: benefit from our promotions and marketing

Get visibility from our campaigns/promotions
and insight on bestselling products.

That is all. Are you ready to get started?

You can learn more on Jumia or See how others are making it.

Good Luck.

If you have any question, let me know and Please, Like if this makes sense.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Verified Nigerian Adsense Plus Domain To Buy / Buy Cheap Data Of All Networks, Gotv Dstv And Startimes Subscription.. / Peerfly Closes Its Affiliate Network After Eleven Years Of Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.