Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

A Piece Of Advice To Corp Members - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / A Piece Of Advice To Corp Members (456 Views)

My Advice To Corp Members / NYSC Announce Commencement Of March Allowance To Corp Member / Kwara State Government Approves Payment Of State Allowance To Corp Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Piece Of Advice To Corp Members by francofoks: 12:19pm On May 30, 2019
To all corp members and ex members, my advise is going to be brief and concise, most of the time we dream so big that we forget dreams don't come to pass except we work towards it. Pls don't rely on job search alone, try and find something tangible doing for yourself, if paid job comes, great! but if it doesn't you will notice you won't be so bothered because you are already paying yourself. This is Nigeria (in falz voice) the time to take ur destiny into ur hands begins today, ponzi scheme is never advised and If u are only having fun on SOCIAL MEDIA without benefitting anything from it financially, I'm sorry u are on a long thing because with very little or NO investment online you can legitimately make very tangible profit weekly especially with whatsapp information marketing system few people are exploring now. You can check my signature and contact to know details

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online As A Corper / Forex Trading The Simplest Way To Make Money Online / Caucasian Shepherd Puppies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.