Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Naira Marley Mobbed By Fans In Court, Causes Security Breach (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Mobbed By Fans In Court, Causes Security Breach (Photos) (42624 Views)

Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke, Mobbed By Fans In Osun / Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) / BBNaija: Nina Mobbed By Fans In Imo, As Miracle Checks Out His Billboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley Mobbed By Fans In Court, Causes Security Breach (Photos) by Shanana1(m): 4:01pm On May 30, 2019
sinaj:
Cheering him for what exactly?

This is one of the reasons many countries deny Nigerians visa. We always act on sentiment and glorify criminals.
Exactly o, bad followers breed bad leaders...
Re: Naira Marley Mobbed By Fans In Court, Causes Security Breach (Photos) by Yusuf4: 4:23pm On May 30, 2019
You must be useless.
You’re loving a fraudster who influences young ones negatively

youngbang:
Gather here if you love Marley
Re: Naira Marley Mobbed By Fans In Court, Causes Security Breach (Photos) by sinaj(f): 4:24pm On May 30, 2019
RealOne042:

You're denied visa because;
(1) Your president went to another country just to tell them you're lazy.
(2) Your government told them to deny u visa so that you will go back to agriculture(while he's a politician)
(3) Because your country like to publicize criminals to the world.

Add yours and don't come to me o cus am not feeling fine
Because Many Nigerians, celebrities and politicians which are suppose to be enlightened and are seen as representatives of the general public, Encourage and promote Fraud, Corruption, Mediocrity, and Stupidity.

They are even foolish enough to display their stupidity on cyber space knowing too well that outsiders see these.

Now pretend like you are a foriegner or even foriegn President and tell me how you see Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Mobbed By Fans In Court, Causes Security Breach (Photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 30, 2019
Solidkay:
I don't even know which news trends more than the other,
naira Marley or Regina Daniel
The day Regina Daniel & Naira Marley will cross path eh, NairaLand server will crash.
Re: Naira Marley Mobbed By Fans In Court, Causes Security Breach (Photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 30, 2019
SocialFinance:
These motley crowd of thug were rented. See the bus that convey them there behind them.

Now the same criminal will blame government when they are denied visa What other evidence does anybody need to know most Nigerian youths are criminally minded and lazy always looking for cheap and easy money.

The whole world is watching this nonsense now.
the whole world wasn't watching when mc oluomo was using gun to conduct election in lagos few months ago
Re: Naira Marley Mobbed By Fans In Court, Causes Security Breach (Photos) by sweetrace(f): 5:20pm On May 30, 2019
ericsmith:

slowpoke !! nairawhatever lacks the capacity to be an example even if efcc jail him, the really fraudsters breaking world records are out there, if politicians cannt be used as a deterrence then we are fooling ourselves

If you can’t be civil, please get out of my mentions!!!!!
Re: Naira Marley Mobbed By Fans In Court, Causes Security Breach (Photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 30, 2019
sweetrace:

If you can’t be civil, please get out of my mentions!!!!!

i can't be evil !! your xpression was so bitter buh no be that guy collect ur sweet ... wishing omolomo jail won't bring it back.
Re: Naira Marley Mobbed By Fans In Court, Causes Security Breach (Photos) by sweetrace(f): 5:59pm On May 30, 2019
ericsmith:

i can't be evil !! your xpression was so bitter buh no be that guy collect ur sweet ... wishing omolomo jail won't bring it back.

Oh!!! I finally understand your problem. You can not read!! Civil and evil may rhyme, but they are not synonyms.
Re: Naira Marley Mobbed By Fans In Court, Causes Security Breach (Photos) by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 30, 2019
sweetrace:

Oh!!! I finally understand your problem. You can not read!! Civil and evil may rhyme, but they are not synonyms.

yeah! go on insult me! tell d world how you carried 1st from form1 to form6 & graduated with 1st class from university in ur wildest dream buh know one tin only an oxy or a slowpoke won't know sweet & trace don't rhyme ...no equality no justice,justice is fairness...be fair
Re: Naira Marley Mobbed By Fans In Court, Causes Security Breach (Photos) by sweetrace(f): 6:41pm On May 30, 2019
ericsmith:

yeah! go on insult me! tell d world how you carried 1st from form1 to form6 & graduated with 1st class from university in ur wildest dream buh know one tin only an oxy or a slowpoke won't know sweet & trace don't rhyme ...no equality no justice,justice is fairness...be fair

It is sweet and race. But like I discovered, you can’t read, plus you’re quite juvenile.
Re: Naira Marley Mobbed By Fans In Court, Causes Security Breach (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 30, 2019
sweetrace:

It is sweet and race. But like I discovered, you can’t read, plus you’re quite juvenile.

ALOL !! i don't see any "and" inbetween sweetrace just wore my glass, juventus is a great team buh arsenal is bae
Re: Naira Marley Mobbed By Fans In Court, Causes Security Breach (Photos) by sweetrace(f): 10:22pm On May 30, 2019
ericsmith:

ALOL !! i don't see any "and" inbetween sweetrace just wore my glass, juventus is a great team buh arsenal is bae

Previously, you wrote sweet trace. See the difference?
Re: Naira Marley Mobbed By Fans In Court, Causes Security Breach (Photos) by booksrite(f): 2:02am On Jun 29, 2019
Because Many Nigerians, celebrities and politicians which are suppose to be enlightened and are seen as representatives of the general public, Encourage and promote Fraud, Corruption, Mediocrity, and Stupidity.They are even foolish enough to display their stupidity on cyber space knowing too well that outsiders see these.Now pretend like you are a foriegner or even foriegn President and tell me how you see Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kolawole Ajeyemi Compares Toyin Abraham & Korra Obidi Dancing / Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids / I Was Raped By My Uncle At 15, Toyin Lawani Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.