Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Why You Shouldnt Eat Bread In The Uk. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Why You Shouldnt Eat Bread In The Uk. (1688 Views)

Dipping Bread In Tea: Good Or Bad Habit? / Picture Of A Nigeria Police Eating Beans And Bread In The Bush / Nigerian Scientist Produces ‘Richest Bread’ In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Shouldnt Eat Bread In The Uk. by labiyemmy(m): 2:27pm On Sep 28, 2010

Re: Why You Shouldnt Eat Bread In The Uk. by InkedNerd(f): 5:57pm On Sep 28, 2010
Ewwwwwww, omg. Grossssss. Omg, and I eat a lot of bread. Thank God I was picky about the bread I ate when I was in the UK grin. I'm sure its just a mistake. Could have happened in any country. Its still gross though tongue.
Re: Why You Shouldnt Eat Bread In The Uk. by JeSoul(f): 5:24pm On Oct 01, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked this is a gross as the word gross can possibly get. God have mercy!
Re: Why You Shouldnt Eat Bread In The Uk. by vescucci(m): 10:51pm On Oct 04, 2010
Eww. I'm sure somebody is gonna get mighty rich courtesy this. Hope it's Sainsbury bread, lol
Re: Why You Shouldnt Eat Bread In The Uk. by GeorgeD1(m): 4:13pm On Oct 05, 2010
ugrhhhh! what a sordid sight!
Re: Why You Shouldnt Eat Bread In The Uk. by oluwabamis(m): 7:04pm On Oct 05, 2010
cut that mouse part away, better still, use the mouse as meat. very simple case
Re: Why You Shouldnt Eat Bread In The Uk. by aminalib(f): 7:06pm On Oct 05, 2010
grin grin how resourceful you are tongue
Re: Why You Shouldnt Eat Bread In The Uk. by GeorgeD1(m): 7:28pm On Oct 05, 2010
oluwa,
your very correct. it reminds me of bread sold under oshodi flyover in those days! grin
Re: Why You Shouldnt Eat Bread In The Uk. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 11, 2010
thank God it happened in uk. Anyway whats the big deal. so many people eat rat. and this one is going to taste great. toasted bread with rat meat instead of fish which we are used to. well, variety is the spice of life as they say
Re: Why You Shouldnt Eat Bread In The Uk. by GeorgeD1(m): 4:15pm On Oct 11, 2010
rats are actually a delicacy in many asian countries. wink
Re: Why You Shouldnt Eat Bread In The Uk. by snthesis(m): 8:11am On Oct 12, 2010
thank God say na UK dis kain tin happen-if it had been 9ja dey for kno let us hear word
Re: Why You Shouldnt Eat Bread In The Uk. by GeorgeD1(m): 3:59pm On Oct 16, 2010
abi ooooo! grin
Re: Why You Shouldnt Eat Bread In The Uk. by tolakolapo(f): 12:51am On Feb 12, 2011
vescucci:

Eww. I'm sure somebody is gonna get mighty rich courtesy this. Hope it's Sainsbury bread, lol

No it's Tesco bread lol.

Now dats disturbin n disgustin, i'm nt a big fan of dis types of bread but dt has jus put me off totally, **pukes** shocked
Re: Why You Shouldnt Eat Bread In The Uk. by dominique(f): 2:59pm On Feb 13, 2011
this has got to be one of the most disgusting stuffs i've seen in a while. the bakery will be up to their neck in liability suits.
Re: Why You Shouldnt Eat Bread In The Uk. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 13, 2011
It's not just the UK. It happens everywhere. I read somewhere that in canned foods, like canned chili or beans where it's hard to tell, animal bits or even human parts, like the end of a pinky, have turned up. It's nasty. That's why I try to make everything from scratch. It tastes better and is healthier for you anyway.
Re: Why You Shouldnt Eat Bread In The Uk. by GeorgeD1(m): 9:39am On Feb 16, 2011
ogugua,
that's true. but is it always practicable to make everything you eat from scratch? bread is easy, but how about stuff like baked beans, etc?
Re: Why You Shouldnt Eat Bread In The Uk. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 16, 2011
Oh I'm aware. That's why I said "try". One can make anything if he or she has the time. Usually there's no time so one has to manage. I cook from scratch as much as possible. It's very rewarding *licks lips* lol.
Re: Why You Shouldnt Eat Bread In The Uk. by muyiserra: 7:57pm On Feb 16, 2011
chimo, see moni wen dem pay, abeg jaw mo hear word!
nairalander e happen to any of una, dat time wen we small wen our papa
go hide bread mk we for no chop am, na rat go con go chop part of it, da following
day dey go con see am con talk say mk we just cut the place wen the rat for chop commot
and anybody wen chop wetin rat chop remain go get very good eye and ear sight lol!
Re: Why You Shouldnt Eat Bread In The Uk. by GeorgeD1(m): 1:02pm On Feb 18, 2011
ogugua,
i agree with you though. nothing better than making your own food.
at least you'll be sure what goes into it.
Re: Why You Shouldnt Eat Bread In The Uk. by rashy(m): 1:24pm On Feb 18, 2011
buh really, if those bread aint gud inof, why dont they tell us to supply them fresh agege bread uhn dats another source of income to naija o! incase they r intrested, they can call me o cool cool cool
Re: Why You Shouldnt Eat Bread In The Uk. by GeorgeD1(m): 7:51pm On Feb 18, 2011
bread export to uk?
Re: Why You Shouldnt Eat Bread In The Uk. by rashy(m): 12:10pm On Feb 19, 2011
George_D:

bread export to uk?

yup na. anyfin bad in that? or u wanna partner wif me? grin grin
Re: Why You Shouldnt Eat Bread In The Uk. by GeorgeD1(m): 8:11pm On Feb 19, 2011
rashy:

yup na. anyfin bad in that? or u wanna partner wif me? grin grin

well i might consider that provided i get 90 percent of the profits! grin

(1) (Reply)

Best Rice For This Season / Best Home Remedies To Relieve Menstrual Cramps Fast / Is It Possible To Fry Plantain(dodo) Without Tasting Any Slice Throughout?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.