Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody (28538 Views)

Mompha Released On Bail After 10 Weeks In EFCC Custody / Jaruma Granted Bail After 4 Days In Custody As Youth Protest Against Fake News / Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 30, 2019
Marlians4life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody by kaen1317: 2:22pm On May 30, 2019
EFCC has unknowingly made this unknown guy famous.
Re: Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:22pm On May 30, 2019
Amagite2:
The Federal High Court sitting in Ikoyi has granted singer Azeez Fashola, popularly known as Naira Marley bail.

At the resumed bail application, his lead defense counsel Olalekan Ojo for the singer apologized for his absence at the initial arraignment on May 20 due to heavy down poor.

Ojo urged the court to accept the bail application Prima Facie based on the presumption of his innocence in accordance with Section 162 (1)

The defense also pleaded that a liberal approach is taken in hearing the bail application.

The prosecution counsel, led by Rotimi Oyedepo, however, argued that it is not the temporary release of the singer that mattered but the final judgment.

He, therefore, urged the court to grant accelerated hearing rather than bail.

He added that since the lawyer of the defendant said the defendant is a celebrity, then his actions and inactions have a multiplier effect on youths in the entire federation.

Justice Nicholas Oweibo who presided over the bail hearing after listening to the defense and prosecution arguments granted the singer bail to the sum of two million naira, two sureties.

The trial has been adjourned to 22, 23 and 24 of October for accelerated hearing.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/breaking-naira-marley-finally-granted-bail-after-10-days-in-custody.html

Cc; Lalasticlala
end of case.... If u take a blind jump... Either u break ur limbs or crack ur spine... Either ways there was a result that wouldn't have if u never took the leap and if no one ever chased u or never put ursef in the position to be chased..
Re: Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody by jeeqaa7(m): 2:22pm On May 30, 2019
Ok
Re: Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody by dheaven: 2:22pm On May 30, 2019
He has to thread carefully henceforth. They adjourned the case to October so people will remove their mind from the case and they will strike it off then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody by EmekaBlue(m): 2:22pm On May 30, 2019
Efcc no go find thiefnuubu and ganduje dem wey dey cripple d economy...na street boys dem dey shine with.

mumu for this country never do

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 30, 2019
where will the poor boy get 2million naira from na
Re: Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 30, 2019
2 million naira for what?
Re: Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody by frowland(m): 2:23pm On May 30, 2019
Waste of taxpayer's money chasing shadow.
Re: Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody by holuphisayor(m): 2:23pm On May 30, 2019
Bail not equal to acquittal grin
This guy go low key like grin
Re: Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody by Kayouzka(m): 2:23pm On May 30, 2019
Good
Re: Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody by tmakins1: 2:24pm On May 30, 2019
Teaser4:
victory at last
one of them
Re: Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody by Craigslists: 2:25pm On May 30, 2019
We don already know say na bail go end am las las.

Back to pressing mode.
Re: Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody by fmcjunior(m): 2:25pm On May 30, 2019
now he gets to light up a joint after a while lol
Re: Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody by LesbianBoy(m): 2:26pm On May 30, 2019
Nigeria is truly a joke. The idiot was even doing fela signature pose

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:27pm On May 30, 2019
MJBOLT:
till october?october too far na,july would have been better.
aluta continua.. The irony of the case is that the prosecution claimed they found a credit card details on the laptop which didn't belong to him and it was used to purchase items in 2018..

My brother in a country like Nigeria... Do the maths of the case...

Diz is why I already know the fate of the matter but will keep mute.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody by wink2015(m): 2:28pm On May 30, 2019
Amagite2:
The Federal High Court sitting in Ikoyi has granted singer Azeez Fashola, popularly known as Naira Marley bail.

At the resumed bail application, his lead defense counsel Olalekan Ojo for the singer apologized for his absence at the initial arraignment on May 20 due to heavy down poor.

Ojo urged the court to accept the bail application Prima Facie based on the presumption of his innocence in accordance with Section 162 (1)

The defense also pleaded that a liberal approach is taken in hearing the bail application.

The prosecution counsel, led by Rotimi Oyedepo, however, argued that it is not the temporary release of the singer that mattered but the final judgment.

He, therefore, urged the court to grant accelerated hearing rather than bail.

He added that since the lawyer of the defendant said the defendant is a celebrity, then his actions and inactions have a multiplier effect on youths in the entire federation.

Justice Nicholas Oweibo who presided over the bail hearing after listening to the defense and prosecution arguments granted the singer bail to the sum of two million naira, two sureties.

The trial has been adjourned to 22, 23 and 24 of October for accelerated hearing.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/breaking-naira-marley-finally-granted-bail-after-10-days-in-custody.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

MAKE THE COURT FREE THE BOBO !

He don suffer reach !

Grant him freedom !

You need to give him bail - RASTA KIMONO !
Re: Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody by dingbang(m): 2:28pm On May 30, 2019
It all ends up in bail
Re: Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:29pm On May 30, 2019
dheaven:
He has to thread carefully henceforth. They adjourned the case to October so people will remove their mind from the case and they will strike it off then.
smart ass dude.. I can bet I won't read a smart comment like dis today again... It comes rarely on dis platform and usually once a day.. Thunder doesn't strike same spot twice they told me..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 30, 2019
sweetgala:

Bail is not acquittal he has a long way to go he'll be lucky if this is over in less than 4 months and that's not he gets off the hook.

The other problem is he can't jump bail or he's gonna be declared wanted and put in jail directly damaging his defence
?

How old are you??

This is Nigeria , the case is over!!!

Forget this whole story before October case will be dropped

Stop wasting your data

Marley.is.free move on

4 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody by nellynonso: 2:33pm On May 30, 2019
tongue tongue tongue Now you can go and kill your self grin. MUGU
sweetgala:

Bail is not acquittal he has a long way to go he'll be lucky if this is over in less than 4 months and that's not he gets off the hook.

The other problem is he can't jump bail or he's gonna be declared wanted and put in jail directly damaging his defence

3 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody by ffo(m): 2:38pm On May 30, 2019
youngbang:
How many likes for naira Marley #Marlian

minus 100 (-100)
Re: Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody by ffo(m): 2:40pm On May 30, 2019
LiveByNight:

Mu

How old are you??

Stop wasting your data

Marley.is.free move on

can you please give us example of such cases
Re: Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody by sweetgala(m): 2:41pm On May 30, 2019
LiveByNight:

Mu

How old are you??

Stop wasting your data

Marley.is.free move on

If he free he no free how that one take increase my Raba. Best of luck to him. You are here shouting about someone you haven't even seen close up n don't know in person someone that is an easy link up for me I know a ton of his peoples in the UK
Re: Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody by sweetgala(m): 2:44pm On May 30, 2019
Obaofusa:
may your life he taken away from you before this month ends

Since you love seeing people in pain.

Don't be tryna play that emotional blackmail shit Cause and effect. If he Naira commited a crime he should be ready do the time it's the code of the street. If you ain't ready to do time don't play this game
Re: Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody by Material00: 2:56pm On May 30, 2019
Thank God
Re: Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody by tolexy111: 3:00pm On May 30, 2019
freemanbubble:
I don't blame all those criticizing Yahoo guys
Those criticizing Yahoo guys know nothing about life

Humans hate what they don't understand

Life itself is a scam
Why curse nigggarz who decide to take scamming as a career

Format nor dey finish
Our money when we get nor go finish
A Chinese woman is even bleeding for me now

You'll never know the pain till your sister's pant is used!
Re: Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 30, 2019
sweetgala:

If he free he no free how that one take increase my Raba. Best of luck to him. You are here shouting about someone you haven't even seen close up n don't know in person someone that is an easy link up for me I know a ton of his peoples in the UK

And you assumed alot about me grin

It's alright

All.that counts right now is that Marley is free grin

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody by sweetgala(m): 3:08pm On May 30, 2019
LiveByNight:

And you assumed alot about me grin

It's alright

All.that counts right now is that Marley is free grin

Cheers

Bleep you and whatever you got going for you. It's obvious you ain't of value

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alao Malaika's First Daughter Graduates From UNILAG (Photos) / Dead Owl At Ebuka Obi Uchendu's Door This Morning (Photo) / Little Boy Wins 44.8m On Bet9ja - See His Betslip Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.