Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,957 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody (28550 Views)

Mompha Released On Bail After 10 Weeks In EFCC Custody / Jaruma Granted Bail After 4 Days In Custody As Youth Protest Against Fake News / Naira Marley, Gbadamosi And Wife Granted Bail; To Be Arraigned In Court Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody by Nobody: 12:36am On May 31, 2019
sweetgala:

Bail is not acquittal he has a long way to go he'll be lucky if this is over in less than 4 months and that's if he gets off the hook.

The other problem is he can't jump bail or he's gonna be declared wanted and put in jail directly damaging his defence
bsil isn't conviction either
Re: Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody by Nobody: 12:39am On May 31, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
aluta continua.. The irony of the case is that the prosecution claimed they found a credit card details on the laptop which didn't belong to him and it was used to purchase items in 2018..

My brother in a country like Nigeria... Do the maths of the case...

Diz is why I already know the fate of the matter but will keep mute.
my brother why you they lie like this purchase items..... someone was caught with an item he hasn't used that why he was charged with *inten* to commit fraud
Re: Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:55am On May 31, 2019
segunmelvin:
my brother why you they lie like this purchase items..... someone was caught with an item he hasn't used that why he was charged with *inten* to commit fraud
na efcc be ur brothers wey talk am... Na me be the brother undoubtedly wey see am read am..
Re: Naira Marley Granted Bail After 10 Days In Custody by sweetgala(m): 4:45am On Jun 01, 2019
andrew444:

I have been seeing you quarrel with that guy and I was somehow supporting you but now I know you are very dumb and stupid

Politician daughter and naira Marley are not equal ?

Are we talking about equality here or we are talking about crime here ? Someone killed her husband and went scot free and you are here saying nonsense

The so called naira Marley was not guilty of the fraud ,can you even compare that to someone who murdered her husband while the dude is as sleep ?

Many Nigerians are stupid ,they asslick politicians just as you doing ,they see no wrong in politicians stealing ,you are even saying they are not equal just because she is the daughter of a politician

What happened to small doctor that was carrying a gun ? Did he go to jail ?

My comment about the inequality is based on the availability of bail and the ease to buy justice dependent on who you know. K can't even place you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Alade In Brazil For A Show. Pictured With Brazilian Fans (Pics, Video) / 6 Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Now Authors (Photos) / Kenneth Okolie & Jessica Nwakah's Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.