Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,148 members, 7,953,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:22 PM

Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React (54855 Views)

Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition / Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba / Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by ghettochild4u(m): 7:13pm On May 30, 2019
Teewhy2:
The way people are trending free naira marley online, you will feel sorry for the future of the nation. we are all shouting corruption but if any politician or celebrity is accused of corruption the way people campaign that they should be free you will know that we are not ready for change.
Which change?
Why the change no start from up there
Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by Sard(m): 7:22pm On May 30, 2019
kendrick93:
I've been following the conversation, that guy is cheap scammer...look at how he's trying to dribble around your question....that's how they behave,forming what they are not online,trying to deceive the gullible into joining them and falling for their scam....
The way you told him to shut up got me laughing really hard! lol..
He's a budding scammer who probably uses one old Dell laptop or something. Everything na format. Even those of them that are struggling to buy shirts will be forming hardcore yahoo boy..
Awon ode omo.. fraudsters..
Even the comments on this thread and IG show that many Nigerian youths are irredeemable. They're openly supporting and celebrating fraud. There's no hope for them.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 30, 2019
The same fools criticizing armed robbers, kidnappers, ritualists etc are hailing fraud. Is country not hard for those ones too? Let's support them all na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by Onyi22(f): 8:36pm On May 30, 2019
What offense did he even commit?
Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by Muzikluva(m): 9:18pm On May 30, 2019
Do people even understand the difference between "bail" and "acquittal" undecided lipsrsealed shocked
Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by freemanbubble: 9:33pm On May 30, 2019
3rdeyeNigeria:

Manager you have no MacBook... Kalmdan

Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by freemanbubble: 9:34pm On May 30, 2019
Sard:

He's a budding scammer who probably uses one old Dell laptop or something. Everything na format. Even those of them that are struggling to buy shirts will be forming hardcore yahoo boy..
Even the comments on this thread and IG show that many Nigerian youths are irredeemable. They're openly supporting and celebrating fraud. There's no hope for them.

Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by freemanbubble: 9:39pm On May 30, 2019
LeonMacJames:
Theres a high chance you don't currently have the MacBook in that picture you posted, to prove your self, open your spotlight search, write my moniker on it take a picture of it clearly showing what you wrote and post here

Otherwise... Carry on with whatever you're doing.

You know what
There are to many kids here on nairaland. There don't even know there are senior men here
I bought a MacBook air last year
This year i bought a MacBook Pro

Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by freemanbubble: 9:44pm On May 30, 2019
tabithababy:

Boss, come teach me UI/UX biko make I dey earn 6 figures from my house kiss

@freemanbubble you don't have macbook pro and you are making mouth up and down shocked

Nonsense cheesy

There are to many broke asss nigggarz and bitches on nairaland

Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by LeonMacJames(m): 9:45pm On May 30, 2019
freemanbubble:

You know what
There are to many kids here on nairaland. There don't even know there are senior men here
I bought a MacBook air last year
This year i bought a MacBook Pro
Oya clap for your self ... grin
Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by Delaw135: 9:46pm On May 30, 2019
freemanbubble:

There are to many broke asss nigggarz and bitches on nairaland
Confirmed
Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by Ugosample(m): 10:00pm On May 30, 2019
Urhobokwaleboy:
A nigga once said:just look at the comment over there, and it's same peeps that will still shout better Nigeria.. It's obvious the country will not get better.

with the prevailing mentality

You really think NigggerArea will get better?
Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by Ugosample(m): 10:01pm On May 30, 2019
Sard:

irredeemable indeed
Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by Zombicmodz: 10:39pm On May 30, 2019
So all the stress about MacBook or no MacBook is now over.

Petty people.
Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 30, 2019
LeonMacJames:

It's very disgraceful man.

There's a Yoruba adage I know ...
Ohunkohun ti o ye se ni te se da da ( Anything worth doing is worth doing well )

These guys are so stupid to the point that even the scam they are doing, they are so bad at it, thus they resort to diabolical means. Hence the Pant and Benz madness.
and may i ask tou question since you know about the yahoo boys soooo much.?.....are yahoo boys the only criminal in this that every other crime must be blamed or them... a ritualist una go call am yahoo boy, a pickpockets una call am yahoo boys too.... well i think its hypocrisy at its peak while there are several problems rocking us in here corruption etc are yahoo the only problems in this country why not let us the same energy we use in criticising them and to criticize other sectors spoiling the country.
Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by Badb0y4lyf(m): 3:37pm On May 31, 2019
Ayoefa:
Always celebrating criminals, such as Namdiot Coward Cownu, Fayothug now Naira dumb Marley.
ye

A criminal that gives to the poor is better than a government that steals the little from the poor
Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by LeonMacJames(m): 4:04pm On May 31, 2019
segunmelvin:
and may i ask tou question since you know about the yahoo boys soooo much.?.....are yahoo boys the only criminal in this that every other crime must be blamed or them... a ritualist una go call am yahoo boy, a pickpockets una call am yahoo boys too.... well i think its hypocrisy at its peak while there are several problems rocking us in here corruption etc are yahoo the only problems in this country why not let us the same energy we use in criticizing them and to criticize other sectors spoiling the country.

Ogbeni if you could read properly, you would see where I condemned every criminal act rotting away the fabric of this nation, I suggest you go read all my mentions again. Cos it feels like you just wanna talk for talking sake. The problem of Nigeria is beyond yahoo boys, Yahoo Yahoo is just an effect, and what's the cause? Awon bigger Yahoo boiz put in government offices, if you take a bit of your time to read stories of the Nigerian Government violating international trade agreements, carting away with billions that can never be accounted for. That is what started the chain reaction that has turned Nigeria into a downward spiral. And here we have people still trying to justify laziness, theft, mediocrity and incompetence.

The government failed all of us, but the last thing you would find me doing is blaming the government for personal choices I made. If that is what you call hypocrisy then I probably must be using an alien dictionary.
Keep accusing people of what you're utterly guilty of.

See people calling me a hypocrite because I chose not to be a stupid thief, make una continue. E sha no concern me.
Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 31, 2019
LeonMacJames:

Ogbeni if you could read properly, you would see where I condemned every criminal act rotting away the fabric of this nation, I suggest you go read all my mentions again. Cos it feels like you just wanna talk for talking sake. The problem of Nigeria is beyond yahoo boys, Yahoo Yahoo is just an effect, and what's the cause? Awon bigger Yahoo boiz put in government offices, if you take a bit of your time to read stories of the Nigerian Government violating international trade agreements, carting away with billions that can never be accounted for. That is what started the chain reaction that has turned Nigeria into a downward spiral. And here we have people still trying to justify laziness, theft, mediocrity and incompetence.

The government failed all of us, but the last thing you would find me doing is blaming the government for personal choices I made. If that is what you call hypocrisy then I probably must be using an alien dictionary.
Keep accusing people of what you're utterly guilty of.

See people calling me a hypocrite because I chose not to be a stupid thief, make una continue. E sha no concern me.
ogbeni w never reach... *i saw you as someone sensible and polite enough thats why i quoted you but you just proved me wrong... you really dont understand my post either way peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by LeonMacJames(m): 4:33pm On May 31, 2019
segunmelvin:
ogbeni w never reach... *i saw you as someone sensible and polite enough thats why i quoted you but you just proved me wrong... you really dont understand my post either way peace

Leemao. I kukuma know I don't have sense before. grin

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2019/05/28/nigeria-has-become-africas-money-losing-machine/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
Re: Naira Marley Back To Prison Awaiting Fulfilment Of Bail Condition. Fans React by sweetgala(m): 4:42am On Jun 01, 2019
stanley000:
no no, I'm not on Ur side bru, from Ur comment u made it seem u were happy Naira Marley is a there and it really revealed the envy in your tune ,I might be wrong but if that's true then Ur family members who you are not friends with will be there too.

Comot with all this week feelings, if you be about that roadman business you'd better be ready to do time. How many times has man been nicked by the coppers in UK and got community or some lenient shit.

Part of the crime is the possibility of doing time. Crime ain't for the weak. It's simple if my father commited a crime and was sent up river I wouldn't feel some type of way if he is indeed guilty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Micheal Ighodaro Weds His Jirair Ratevosian / 7 Artistes That Are Not Making Money From The Music Industry / Nigerians React To Banky W’s Declaration For Political Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.