Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Man Burns His Arsenal Jersey After Loss To Chelsea - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man Burns His Arsenal Jersey After Loss To Chelsea (25037 Views)

FIFA Honours Osimhen With Special Ball, Jersey After His Outstanding Performance / Chukwuebuka Enekwechi Washes His Only Jersey After Reaching The Olympic finals / Barcelona Fan Burns His Jersey After Champions League Semi Finals - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Burns His Arsenal Jersey After Loss To Chelsea by BIEBER45: 5:24pm On May 30, 2019
Jossyroyal1:
grin
I would have taken you serious if you had burnt that Benz at the background
Ashawo fan....
BROS NO BE SMALL TAN
Re: Man Burns His Arsenal Jersey After Loss To Chelsea by OTayobami(m): 5:25pm On May 30, 2019
Mk93:

No come Chelsea wait till you go dea finish constantly below Newcastle and wolves next season

Lol brother no worry, I've been supporting them since i start to dey think, probably even before you started watching football, i even watch at the Emirates when am around
Re: Man Burns His Arsenal Jersey After Loss To Chelsea by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 30, 2019
Thinking safety: What is he burns down that Mercedes Benz S550?
Re: Man Burns His Arsenal Jersey After Loss To Chelsea by Sheggun1: 5:26pm On May 30, 2019
I will still support arsenal if we go relegation
Re: Man Burns His Arsenal Jersey After Loss To Chelsea by tydi(m): 5:27pm On May 30, 2019
Jossyroyal1:
grin

I would have taken you serious if you had burnt that Benz at the background

Ashawo fan....

Is there any relationship between Arsenal fc and benz company abi na where your bad belle don reach?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Burns His Arsenal Jersey After Loss To Chelsea by crowley(m): 5:27pm On May 30, 2019
1Sharon:
Jersey that was possibly fake
show me ur real one grin
Re: Man Burns His Arsenal Jersey After Loss To Chelsea by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 30, 2019
OTayobami:

Lol brother no worry, I've been supporting them since i start to dey think, probably even before you started watching football, i even watch at the Emirates when am around
EPL next season
1. Chelsea
2. mancity
3.spurs
4.everton
5.liverpool
6.man u
7.wolves
8.newcastle
9. Arsenal
10. Liecester
Man u is constant
Re: Man Burns His Arsenal Jersey After Loss To Chelsea by OTayobami(m): 5:33pm On May 30, 2019
Mk93:

EPL next season
1. Chelsea
2. mancity
3.spurs
4.everton
5.liverpool
6.man u
7.wolves
8.newcastle
9. Arsenal
10. Liecester

Lol no worry!
Gooners for life!
Man u is constant
Re: Man Burns His Arsenal Jersey After Loss To Chelsea by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 30, 2019
[quote author=OTayobami post=78866792][/quote]
Okay o. Go and watch your papastatapoluses next season as you will sign a lot of them with no quality players wanting to come
Re: Man Burns His Arsenal Jersey After Loss To Chelsea by Theboss100(m): 5:41pm On May 30, 2019
Mk93:

EPL next season

1. Liverpool

2. mancity

3.Arsenal

4.Man U

5.Spurs

6.Chelsea

7.wolves

8.newcastle

9. Everton

10. Liecester

Man u Will Qualify
FIXED

1 Like

Re: Man Burns His Arsenal Jersey After Loss To Chelsea by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 30, 2019
Theboss100:
FIXED
man u vs Qarabag 4pm
Re: Man Burns His Arsenal Jersey After Loss To Chelsea by PapaAdanna: 5:55pm On May 30, 2019
All these amateur Arsenal fans...

We that have supported Arsenal since that year have seen worse so this one na beans.

I still remain an unapologetic GUNNER!
Re: Man Burns His Arsenal Jersey After Loss To Chelsea by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:06pm On May 30, 2019
1Sharon:
he should burn that car behind him in protest then I will take him serious.
Re: Man Burns His Arsenal Jersey After Loss To Chelsea by jayextra(m): 6:15pm On May 30, 2019
Arsenal fans be like..

Re: Man Burns His Arsenal Jersey After Loss To Chelsea by ehix89(m): 6:16pm On May 30, 2019
Skepticus:
cool

Perennial losers.

Im go steal buy Jersey next season, shouting is our season.

If you are a supporter of arsenal, your life decisions must be really shitty!!
STFU what do you know other than run your slippery tongue....idiot
Re: Man Burns His Arsenal Jersey After Loss To Chelsea by enemyofprogress: 6:17pm On May 30, 2019
Dominique ntooooooooooooor tongue tongue
Re: Man Burns His Arsenal Jersey After Loss To Chelsea by SouthSouth1914: 6:26pm On May 30, 2019
1Sharon:

The guy’s passion for arsenal isn’t fake! grin
Re: Man Burns His Arsenal Jersey After Loss To Chelsea by udemzyudex(m): 6:29pm On May 30, 2019
billionman:
He is not a loyal fan. I understand it's a difficult thing to be an arsenal fan though but he should remain loyal, win or loss. One day e go better.

Which day e go better? Tottenham go carry UCL now you go still dey say e go better. grin
Re: Man Burns His Arsenal Jersey After Loss To Chelsea by davillian(m): 6:39pm On May 30, 2019
billionman:
He is not a loyal fan. I understand it's a difficult thing to be an arsenal fan though but he should remain loyal, win or loss. One day e go better.
Arsenal knows how the hit the fans were it hurts.
4-1 is just too much for a final
That will give them automatic ticket to champions league.
Re: Man Burns His Arsenal Jersey After Loss To Chelsea by toluleke(m): 6:48pm On May 30, 2019
As I see am I don know say na naija we love show off
Re: Man Burns His Arsenal Jersey After Loss To Chelsea by Obec70(m): 6:53pm On May 30, 2019
Gwuragwura football club 2019!
Re: Man Burns His Arsenal Jersey After Loss To Chelsea by barinedan(m): 6:54pm On May 30, 2019
The Easiest way To Commit Suicide These Days is To Be An Arsenal Supporter
Re: Man Burns His Arsenal Jersey After Loss To Chelsea by chukwuibuipob: 7:08pm On May 30, 2019
sad sad Mumu Fan.The true confam gunners are somewhere making money,merriment, eat suya/Asun.He's here burning his 500 naira bend down select Nylon he kal jersey.Nonsense
Re: Man Burns His Arsenal Jersey After Loss To Chelsea by justli: 7:11pm On May 30, 2019
saheedbadmus:
arsenal na disgrace jare..4-1 too much..a childhood friend of mine stop following arsenal officially yesternyt.. grin cheesy

Wait until they beat Burnley 5:1
Re: Man Burns His Arsenal Jersey After Loss To Chelsea by Destiblack(m): 7:26pm On May 30, 2019
Up Gunners for life, ARSENAL TILL I DIE. much love we are going to rule the world.
Re: Man Burns His Arsenal Jersey After Loss To Chelsea by Dimejimichael(m): 7:43pm On May 30, 2019
Help a broda����

fairly used HP laptop for sale at an affordable price. whatsapp 08173059734

Re: Man Burns His Arsenal Jersey After Loss To Chelsea by Pablonkor: 7:49pm On May 30, 2019
After going to BAKU for 4-1 reason
I cannot fit to laugh
Re: Man Burns His Arsenal Jersey After Loss To Chelsea by Tiffbuxas: 8:19pm On May 30, 2019
billionman:
bros no repeat am again loyal to a team that is not loya to me? A team that doesn't care about the fans but their pocket? Me I've dumped them o.... For now I'm just a football fan with an opinion
Re: Man Burns His Arsenal Jersey After Loss To Chelsea by Tiffbuxas: 8:22pm On May 30, 2019
sameni123:
Fare weather supporters ,no be person deh support Sunderland and Huddersfield town ?started supporting Liverpool in the mid nineties wey TOP 6 na war now look are where we are ,best team in the world grin shocked cool
those supporting Sunderland know their expectations from their team..... Why u no support middlesbrough?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emmanuel Adebayor Joins Turkish Minnows Kayserispor On A One-year Deal (photos) / Haaland Reveals Bizarre Diet Behind Roaring Start To Man City Career / Arsenal Offer Ozil To Juventus On Loan For Chance To Reunite Him With Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.