Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,630 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Gov, A.a Sule Blueprints Will Save Education - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Gov, A.a Sule Blueprints Will Save Education (419 Views)

Habiba Sule Adejoh Graduates With First Class From University College London / Professor Haruna Wakili Is Dead. Sule Lamido Mourns / Male Hostel At The University Of Sule Lamido, Jigawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gov, A.a Sule Blueprints Will Save Education by DUBAGARIJNR(m): 3:18pm On May 30, 2019
I.M LAWAL CAMPAIGN OFFICE CONGRATULATE H.E A.A SULE OVER HIS INAUGURATION INTO OFFICE.

PRESS STATEMENT.

Gentlemen and ladies of the press

Distinguished people of Nassarawa State.

It's with greater sense of responsibility and decorum to facilitate with the the government of Abdullahi Alhaji Sule on his inauguration yesterday.

We express satisfaction over your Blueprints which is well presented in a articulate manner base on the popular demands of the good people of Nassarawa State.

On behalf I.M LAWAL(Aluta Abacha) for Naus Senate President, uses this medium to congratulate you on your swearing as the incumbent Governor of our dear state.

With the Blueprints you have presented, Nassarawa State and it's educational sector is moving towards a SUISTAINABLE and productive time where most institution of education will be provided with adequate manpower services and Capacity and Leadership building in series of policies to enacted by your government.

We have hope on you on scholarship ad you proven to be an ardent lover of education by providing some children of less privileged with scholarship to study in some part of african country before you were elected into office by the good people of Nassarawa State.

We want to assure you on our commitment to partner with these government which we have also contributed in making to seen light of the day in media and street.

I'm elected as the number three students leader of Nigeria university in ,we partner with donor agency's, institute of several Capacity to keen in, intrest of University's in terms of infrastructure, scholarship and introduction of medical and engineering colleges in the state own varsity.

We looked forward to you as a progressive and experience engineer to set forth, the state in a qualitative and quantitative locust.

Your approaches to develops our educational sector will be supported by all students leaders in the state.

I want to also draw your attention that, if you want to succeed you most improved on the budget meant for education and also introduced" NASARAWA STATE EDUCATION TRUST FUND'S"(NSETF) to oversee the educational sector in the state.

It's on this premise, I announced to your government, that I'm aspiring for the seat of the Senate President of Nigeria university students.

We will need your support to bring the number three seat of Nigeria university students your blessings and support Nassarawa State we win this seat.

Singed
Gbande A Gbande
D.G CAMPAIGNING ORG

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

WAEC Certificate In Ibadan / A Girl Praying For Admission / Top JAMB Tutorials In Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.