Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

E-money And Oluwo Of Iwoland At President Buhari's Second Term Inauguration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / E-money And Oluwo Of Iwoland At President Buhari's Second Term Inauguration (49733 Views)

Tinubu, Five Governors At Akeredolu’s Second Term Inauguration / Pictures From President Buhari And Family Meeting After Second-term Inauguration / Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-money And Oluwo Of Iwoland At President Buhari's Second Term Inauguration by babecode: 3:31pm On May 30, 2019
The Oluwo of Iwoland, Emperor Telu and his wife alongside General Olu Bajowa and Five Star music boss, Emeka Okonkwo were some of the dignitaries who attended President Buhari's second inauguration in Abuja yesterday.

https://all-gists..com/2019/05/e-money-and-oluwo-of-iwoland-at-president-buhari-second-term-inauguration.html

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: E-money And Oluwo Of Iwoland At President Buhari's Second Term Inauguration by babecode: 3:38pm On May 30, 2019

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-money And Oluwo Of Iwoland At President Buhari's Second Term Inauguration by saheedbadmus(m): 3:41pm On May 30, 2019
olu iwo enjoying his life..aiye oba dara,ipo ola daraa o

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-money And Oluwo Of Iwoland At President Buhari's Second Term Inauguration by FRESHG(m): 3:44pm On May 30, 2019
CONGRATULATIONS TO EMIR OF IWO LAND

10 Likes 7 Shares

Re: E-money And Oluwo Of Iwoland At President Buhari's Second Term Inauguration by Naijaalive(m): 4:05pm On May 30, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: E-money And Oluwo Of Iwoland At President Buhari's Second Term Inauguration by Masterppower: 4:18pm On May 30, 2019
Always united in spirituality.
Re: E-money And Oluwo Of Iwoland At President Buhari's Second Term Inauguration by onlinetomola(m): 4:21pm On May 30, 2019
Dis Olori of Oluwo naa confirm slay mama... grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money And Oluwo Of Iwoland At President Buhari's Second Term Inauguration by Abortedfetus(m): 5:40pm On May 30, 2019
see godswill Akpabio head...

1 Like

Re: E-money And Oluwo Of Iwoland At President Buhari's Second Term Inauguration by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 30, 2019
Baba I hail
Re: E-money And Oluwo Of Iwoland At President Buhari's Second Term Inauguration by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 30, 2019
OBA YAHOO YAHOO....OBA CFO WIRE

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-money And Oluwo Of Iwoland At President Buhari's Second Term Inauguration by Magnumproperty: 5:47pm On May 30, 2019
Nice one

1 Like

Re: E-money And Oluwo Of Iwoland At President Buhari's Second Term Inauguration by StoneLucifer: 5:47pm On May 30, 2019
What is e-money doing there??
Re: E-money And Oluwo Of Iwoland At President Buhari's Second Term Inauguration by yinkus6750(m): 5:48pm On May 30, 2019
Emoney, shows with money, you can dine with Kings and the high and mighty.
It is well.

4 Likes

Re: E-money And Oluwo Of Iwoland At President Buhari's Second Term Inauguration by Kingluqman(m): 5:48pm On May 30, 2019
Oluwo dey enjoy the Jamaican kpekus like Tom Tom

grin

2 Likes

Re: E-money And Oluwo Of Iwoland At President Buhari's Second Term Inauguration by Liveair: 5:49pm On May 30, 2019
Swaggerlicious Kabiyesi!
Hmm, those shoes.

1 Like

Re: E-money And Oluwo Of Iwoland At President Buhari's Second Term Inauguration by Damsyjay(m): 5:49pm On May 30, 2019
Oluwo of iwo and E money.. Former business partners... If you know you know

16 Likes

Re: E-money And Oluwo Of Iwoland At President Buhari's Second Term Inauguration by RexTramadol1: 5:49pm On May 30, 2019
onlinetomola:

She go sabi grind and ride kabiyesi die

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money And Oluwo Of Iwoland At President Buhari's Second Term Inauguration by solmusdesigns: 5:51pm On May 30, 2019
cool

yahoomen in aso rock

3 Likes

Re: E-money And Oluwo Of Iwoland At President Buhari's Second Term Inauguration by Mayor08: 5:51pm On May 30, 2019
Good day, please I'm really in need of a part-time job. I'm working but my earning is little, I really need means to earn more,like an online job or task...
I really need them cause I have some responsibilities which I've been unable to solve cause my salary isn't enough..really need a part-time hustle..please help

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: E-money And Oluwo Of Iwoland At President Buhari's Second Term Inauguration by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:56pm On May 30, 2019
onlinetomola:

Jamaicans Na real slay Mamas.

1 Like

Re: E-money And Oluwo Of Iwoland At President Buhari's Second Term Inauguration by Omihanifa: 5:56pm On May 30, 2019
Yahoo boy poses with yahoo king undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money And Oluwo Of Iwoland At President Buhari's Second Term Inauguration by Ibcrown(m): 5:59pm On May 30, 2019
saheedbadmus:
olu iwo enjoying his life..aiye oba dara
I swear down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-money And Oluwo Of Iwoland At President Buhari's Second Term Inauguration by Heyzee5: 6:01pm On May 30, 2019
Mayor08:
Good day, please I'm really in need of a part-time job. I'm working but my earning is little, I really need means to earn more,like an online job or task...
I really need them cause I have some responsibilities which I've been unable to solve cause my salary isn't enough..really need a part-time hustle..please help
Bro, check out this thread and learn. It takes some time but it will surely pay.
Re: E-money And Oluwo Of Iwoland At President Buhari's Second Term Inauguration by osuofia2(m): 6:10pm On May 30, 2019
The rich truly knows no tribe na the poor ones de tear themselves

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money And Oluwo Of Iwoland At President Buhari's Second Term Inauguration by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 30, 2019
grin grin grin

Heyzee5:

Bro, check out this thread and learn. It takes some time but it will surely pay.
Re: E-money And Oluwo Of Iwoland At President Buhari's Second Term Inauguration by VillagePipu: 6:14pm On May 30, 2019
FRESHG:
CONGRATULATIONS TO EMIR OF IWO LAND

In 1942, the Mayor of Enugu was a Fulani man named Alhaji Umaru Altine. Today Fulanis are contesting seats in Ebonyi.

Going by this trend, by 2050, the Obi of Onitsha may be a Kanuri man.

Before you argue, remember Kanu said the other day that Shiites are welcome to Igboland and should feel at home.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obiano Packages 10kg Rice As 25 Kg For Civil Servants - Picture / Lawal Saidu: I Saw 1,000 Bandits With AK-47 Rifles, Some Under Influence Of Drug / Babagana zullum Spotted Riding Bicycle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.