Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Pictures From President Buhari And Family Meeting After Second-term Inauguration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From President Buhari And Family Meeting After Second-term Inauguration (61783 Views)

Tinubu, Five Governors At Akeredolu’s Second Term Inauguration / E-money And Oluwo Of Iwoland At President Buhari's Second Term Inauguration / Obasanjo, Jonathan, IBB, Abdulsalami Absent From Buhari’s 2nd Term Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From President Buhari And Family Meeting After Second-term Inauguration by pressmanng: 5:56pm On May 30, 2019
After his inauguration as Nigerian President for the second time, president Muhammadu Buhari had a good time interacting with his family at the state house. Here are pictures from Nigeria's first family meeting after President Buhari second term Inauguration.

https://pressmanng..com/2019/05/pictures-from-president-buhari-and-his.html?m=1

Lalasticlala

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From President Buhari And Family Meeting After Second-term Inauguration by dheilaw1(m): 6:01pm On May 30, 2019
That's my president. Haters should continue waiting for atiku their own president

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures From President Buhari And Family Meeting After Second-term Inauguration by yarimo(m): 6:33pm On May 30, 2019
IPOBIANS right now

66 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pictures From President Buhari And Family Meeting After Second-term Inauguration by abc115: 6:52pm On May 30, 2019
This is beautiful, thank God Yusuf is okay now

18 Likes

Re: Pictures From President Buhari And Family Meeting After Second-term Inauguration by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:11pm On May 30, 2019
yarimo:
IPOBIANS right now

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures From President Buhari And Family Meeting After Second-term Inauguration by rottennaija(m): 7:16pm On May 30, 2019
To some people, Asha Buhari is forced to sit and smile with Jubrin of Sudan by the Cabal

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures From President Buhari And Family Meeting After Second-term Inauguration by solmusdesigns: 7:38pm On May 30, 2019
smiley

Cute Family, see buhari's Big sister...

That Yusuf guy is one lucky dude, he seems to be the closest to buhari in that aso rock, they are pictured together in almost all functions, same as Osinbajo and his son and even Pastor Adeboye and his son

11 Likes

Re: Pictures From President Buhari And Family Meeting After Second-term Inauguration by okerekeikpo: 7:42pm On May 30, 2019
Which bleaching cream Buhari dey use sef

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From President Buhari And Family Meeting After Second-term Inauguration by ogawisdom(m): 7:42pm On May 30, 2019
grin

Foolish family
What a wasted 8 years for Nigerian

I have only negative expectations from your presidency angry

With Buhari as president Nigeria can only get worse angry

1 Like

Re: Pictures From President Buhari And Family Meeting After Second-term Inauguration by Patosky4U: 7:42pm On May 30, 2019
Is Yusuf the only son of baba buhari?

Beautiful pix our President whether you like it or not since u are a citizen of this country he is your president

9 Likes

Re: Pictures From President Buhari And Family Meeting After Second-term Inauguration by Jay542(m): 7:43pm On May 30, 2019
dheilaw1:
That's my president. Haters should continue waiting for atiku their own president
Lol. Them go wait taya

9 Likes

Re: Pictures From President Buhari And Family Meeting After Second-term Inauguration by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 30, 2019
rottennaija:
To some people, Asha Buhari is forced to sit and smile with Jubrin of Sudan by the Cabal

7 Likes

Re: Pictures From President Buhari And Family Meeting After Second-term Inauguration by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:43pm On May 30, 2019
okerekeikpo:
Which bleaching cream Buhari dey use sef

No go do wetin the guy do wey he chop President twice.

Dey ask foolish question go.
grin grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From President Buhari And Family Meeting After Second-term Inauguration by abbaapple: 7:44pm On May 30, 2019
angry

@ OP at this night You don’t want Ipobpigbians to sleep well abi Continue! God is watching you! lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: Pictures From President Buhari And Family Meeting After Second-term Inauguration by kby: 7:44pm On May 30, 2019
Beautiful family..
God bless the Federal republic of Nigeria.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From President Buhari And Family Meeting After Second-term Inauguration by ijabiken1(m): 7:45pm On May 30, 2019
pressmanng:
After his inauguration as Nigerian President for the second time, president Muhammadu Buhari had a good time interacting with his family at the state house. Here are pictures from Nigeria's first family meeting after President Buhari second term Inauguration.

https://pressmanng..com/2019/05/pictures-from-president-buhari-and-his.html?m=1

Lalasticlala
see as my lifeless president they shine

1 Like

Re: Pictures From President Buhari And Family Meeting After Second-term Inauguration by bikerboy1(m): 7:45pm On May 30, 2019
abc115:
This is beautiful, thank God Yusuf is okay now

You mean the lazy Nigerian first son.

I hope they replaced his motorbike undecided
Re: Pictures From President Buhari And Family Meeting After Second-term Inauguration by Benekruku(m): 7:45pm On May 30, 2019
Bad night for wailers

Na headache go kill dem all

6 Likes

Re: Pictures From President Buhari And Family Meeting After Second-term Inauguration by Benekruku(m): 7:46pm On May 30, 2019
kby:
Beautiful family..
God bless the Federal republic of Nigeria.

God bless you too

8 Likes

Re: Pictures From President Buhari And Family Meeting After Second-term Inauguration by Benekruku(m): 7:47pm On May 30, 2019
[s]
ogawisdom:
grin

Foolish family

[/s]

[s]
ogawisdom:
grin

Foolish family

[/s]
[s]
ogawisdom:
grin

Foolish family

[/s]

[s]
ogawisdom:
grin

Foolish family

[/s]

7 Likes

Re: Pictures From President Buhari And Family Meeting After Second-term Inauguration by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 30, 2019
Patosky4U:

Beautiful pix our President whether you like it or not since u are a citizen of this country he is your president

Yes, the only surviving son.

Beautiful family. More blessings my Able President

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From President Buhari And Family Meeting After Second-term Inauguration by Benekruku(m): 7:48pm On May 30, 2019
How will pigs sleep this night now

Op, you are wicked o

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From President Buhari And Family Meeting After Second-term Inauguration by hybridblood07(m): 7:49pm On May 30, 2019
Buhari has total of 10 children, 8 girls and 2 boys... A boy and a girl died a while ago....
Patosky4U:

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From President Buhari And Family Meeting After Second-term Inauguration by saraki2019(m): 7:49pm On May 30, 2019
in trump voice " as far as buhari cant affects our reelection , i dont care!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

83 Cows And 20 Fulanis Killed In Reprisal Attacks / Black Rain In Parts Of Rivers / Bola Tinubu Honored With Customized Statue At A Bridge Named After Him In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.