Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Ihedioha Begins Demolition Of Monuments Built By Okorocha - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihedioha Begins Demolition Of Monuments Built By Okorocha (67949 Views)

Rivers Government Begins Demolition Of Assembly Complex (Photos) / Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha / Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ihedioha Begins Demolition Of Monuments Built By Okorocha by xelly: 6:19pm On May 30, 2019
mployer:

If you are not convinced with the process you challenge it in court. Individual don't wake to destroy government property even with the help of state security agents.

You can tell that to your dumb kinsmen in beer parlor, not on a forum like Nairaland.

Ihedioha is the one doing that evil.

https://thenationonlineng.net/i-didnt-order-demolition-of-any-monument-says-ihedioha/
Re: Ihedioha Begins Demolition Of Monuments Built By Okorocha by writeprof(m): 6:22pm On May 30, 2019
At least he is demolishing something that will not benefit the people in any way. Ajimobi demolished bus-stops that benefited common people by his first-term without rebuilding till he left yesterday. I will always remember it whenever I find myself in the hot sun or drizzling rain at the bus-stop which I knew once had a shelter from the elements.
Re: Ihedioha Begins Demolition Of Monuments Built By Okorocha by Reference(m): 6:27pm On May 30, 2019
eyeview:

The People Whose Land Were Forcefully Taken By Okorocha Are Demolishing Akachi: Not Governor Emeka Ihedioha or any agent of the government.

Let it be known to all and sundry that the newly sworn-in Imo state Governor, His Excellency, RT. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha CON, did not authorise the demolition of this structure.

What happened was that the family whose land were forcefully taken by the outgone Gov. Rochas Okorocha administration without due process had gone to court to challenge the unlawful acts of the despotic former governor and won back their family land from the tribunals.

Gov. Emeka Ihedioha whom his predecessor ran away from handing over to could not have had any document on any of the state government's projects or properties and hence could not have authorised the demolition in vacuum in less than 24hrs after being sworn in.

His Excellency Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha is a known meticulous public administrator who can not carry out government functions without having documents to back off his actions.

If the state government under Governor Ihedioha will carry out state functions, they will not be carried out by an unknown labourer with one excavator.

These are some of the many wasteful ventures that the former governor will be leaving for his successor: many debt from won court cases against the state government due to lack of due process in governance.

Please kindly disregard the cheap blackmails directed at the new government by mischief makers with poorly executed propaganda.

You must be joking. I fully eexpect the opposition APC to come after you guys from the get go. Your political capital starts to expend from now. If yoou cannot get the necessary public traction it will be 4 long years. Better leave the media space and face governance squarely.
Re: Ihedioha Begins Demolition Of Monuments Built By Okorocha by Brightdude007: 6:27pm On May 30, 2019
It's too early to start judging him, less I forget

Re: Ihedioha Begins Demolition Of Monuments Built By Okorocha by enemyofprogress: 6:30pm On May 30, 2019
Must you destroy it?why not consider the heavy money spent in building it. Our leaders sef, una no go die well
Re: Ihedioha Begins Demolition Of Monuments Built By Okorocha by chinedumoooo: 6:32pm On May 30, 2019
Pdp way, destroy and award new contract in order the embezzle more money.
Re: Ihedioha Begins Demolition Of Monuments Built By Okorocha by Icon79(m): 6:35pm On May 30, 2019
LOL. I will have to kill you, if I tell you grin

And btw, follow back I am NOT your fan shocked

O pari

Lovelyn451:
what is o pari
Re: Ihedioha Begins Demolition Of Monuments Built By Okorocha by 234GT(m): 6:36pm On May 30, 2019
PFRB:

So you believe that today today Ihedioha has awarded contract and commenced such a demolition?

I put 'if this is true' in my first post because I gave room for negative propaganda.
Re: Ihedioha Begins Demolition Of Monuments Built By Okorocha by DonHummer(m): 6:38pm On May 30, 2019
Nigerians are too emotional, I am sure this is not true...let's wait and hear the truth before you lots start blabbing
Re: Ihedioha Begins Demolition Of Monuments Built By Okorocha by eyeview: 6:41pm On May 30, 2019
AfonjaBoston:

Where were these do calls land owners when the place was a dumpsite.?

My friend use your head . PDP sponsor some riff raff to go and file court injunction so they can give the land reclaimed with imo money back to a politician.

Use your head
It was never a dump site, son.
Re: Ihedioha Begins Demolition Of Monuments Built By Okorocha by mployer(m): 6:51pm On May 30, 2019

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Begins Demolition Of Monuments Built By Okorocha by AfonjaBoston: 6:52pm On May 30, 2019
eyeview:

It was never a dump site, son.

O boy who be your son??
You fuckkkk ya mama ni?
Re: Ihedioha Begins Demolition Of Monuments Built By Okorocha by eyeview: 6:52pm On May 30, 2019
Reference:

You must be joking. I fully eexpect the opposition APC to come after you guys from the get go. Your political capital starts to expend from now. If yoou cannot get the necessary public traction it will be 4 long years. Better leave the media space and face governance squarely.

https://thenationonlineng.net/i-didnt-order-demolition-of-any-monument-says-ihedioha/
Re: Ihedioha Begins Demolition Of Monuments Built By Okorocha by eyeview: 6:54pm On May 30, 2019
Barryseal:

Can you push out a link as reported by a reputable media source about this court judgment? If you cannot do this, then this is just weak attempt at damage limitation.

Now that I have provided a link. Can you retract your statement and issue an apology
Re: Ihedioha Begins Demolition Of Monuments Built By Okorocha by naptu2: 7:34pm On May 30, 2019
Video: The destruction of Akachi Tower.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUJqjFolvLM
Re: Ihedioha Begins Demolition Of Monuments Built By Okorocha by Reussite: 8:17pm On May 30, 2019
This is pure madness! angry why destroy the monument?
Re: Ihedioha Begins Demolition Of Monuments Built By Okorocha by blackboy(m): 8:20pm On May 30, 2019
Why demolish? If its not a danger to the public they should be left
Re: Ihedioha Begins Demolition Of Monuments Built By Okorocha by SirBunky85(m): 8:46pm On May 30, 2019
MARKone:
Ihedioha might be worse than Rochas
pls remove that"might"and put "will"
Re: Ihedioha Begins Demolition Of Monuments Built By Okorocha by DabuIIIT: 9:06pm On May 30, 2019
Firgemachar:
Oga o

See am, deeply concerned minister of Igbo affairs

grin

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Begins Demolition Of Monuments Built By Okorocha by xelly: 10:04pm On May 30, 2019
mployer:

He said it doesn't imply he didn't do it.

Your choice.
Re: Ihedioha Begins Demolition Of Monuments Built By Okorocha by Barryseal: 10:36pm On May 30, 2019
eyeview:

Now that I have provided a link. Can you retract your statement and issue an apology

This link is a quote from a government aide claiming they didn't order the demolition, that's not what I asked for.
I requested for a link of the court judgment which you're quoting.

Secondly, can you give us the reason why security personnel were present at the site of the destruction? The private citizen who won the alleged court judgement is also incharge of the police and soldiers who barred journalists from the site?
Re: Ihedioha Begins Demolition Of Monuments Built By Okorocha by somehow: 11:48am On May 31, 2019
blank:
Well that escalated quickly. undecided

Hello Madam Blank, I would like to discuss something with you, i don't know if there is a way to do that outside here? It's a bit personal (Mine).

Please let me know if this is possible.

Thank you.
Re: Ihedioha Begins Demolition Of Monuments Built By Okorocha by Demainman1: 8:05pm On May 31, 2019
Great mosque of samara, Iraq

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Begins Demolition Of Monuments Built By Okorocha by Alejobs: 9:07pm On Jun 16, 2019
Nobody can make you angry without your permission

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amuda Adeleke Sues PDP, Atiku, Saraki, Obi For ‘Unauthorised Use Of Photos' / Abuja Office Of The President In 1980 Used By Shehu Shagari-photo / Obiano Visits SARS Offices In Anambra, Frees Detainees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.