Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

I Feel Like Crying After Reading This, Even Though It Happened Half Century Ago - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Feel Like Crying After Reading This, Even Though It Happened Half Century Ago (3530 Views)

Emotional Photo Of President Tinubu Crying After His Mother's Death 10 Years Ago / Rare Images Of What Lagos Looked Like Half A Century Ago / PDP Agent Crying After Losing His Pooling Unit In Bauchi Bye-Election (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Like Crying After Reading This, Even Though It Happened Half Century Ago by franklyfrank: 11:45am On May 31, 2019
RichBoy247:

We are waiting with you Biafrans to catch up with us. That your chest beating will lead to your total and final destruction. Run faster and catch up with Nigeria, we are expecting you. Your grandfathers preached war and they were destroyed. Your fathers preached war till they died. You too are preaching war, bring it on and let us settle this once and for all
If you are so good at war, why don't you go and fight BH and herdsmen? Anyone who wants violence like you do will always have it. If in doubt, ask the north. Remembering our dead will help us avoid war which is anti progress
Re: I Feel Like Crying After Reading This, Even Though It Happened Half Century Ago by franklyfrank: 11:51am On May 31, 2019
RichBoy247:

So you need Fulanis' need? I thought you are the Jews that can take on the whole world and reduce the world to ashes. I thought you can overrun Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri/Igala/Tiv/Junkun/Gwari/Ijebu/Ekiti/Egba/Awori/Egun and every tribe in Nigeria?

We are waiting for you, the 1967 episode will be a child's play to what will befall you.
No need to wait. The war is here. BH , Fulani herdsmen and north west bandits are killing your people on daily basis. Why don't you fight them? or is it only Igbo you want to fight?
Re: I Feel Like Crying After Reading This, Even Though It Happened Half Century Ago by pipeliner: 12:26pm On May 31, 2019
Can anyone now understand the pervasive violence that goes on in the north today. The region is completely overtaken by Lucifer.
Re: I Feel Like Crying After Reading This, Even Though It Happened Half Century Ago by franklyfrank: 1:07pm On May 31, 2019
SheikhMuniru:

Wetin Consign Me With BH Killing, If BH Likes Turns Nigeria To Anything I No Care
you only care about killing Igbos I suppose. May God deliver you
Re: I Feel Like Crying After Reading This, Even Though It Happened Half Century Ago by SheikhMuniru(m): 6:50pm On May 31, 2019
franklyfrank:
you only care about killing Igbos I suppose. May God deliver you

You Mean Biafrog Or Ipig
Re: I Feel Like Crying After Reading This, Even Though It Happened Half Century Ago by melodyogonna(m): 3:25pm On Jun 09, 2019
franklyfrank:
You need to read to cure yourself of ignorance. Did they also declare war when they were massacred in 1953 and 1945?
don't mind the mumu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking!!! Nnamdi Kanu to Address European Parliament on September 10th / Who Will Win A War Between Nigeria And Egypt? / Fayemi Preaches Peace, Unity And Resilience On Nigeria’s 63rd Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.