Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Emotional Photo Of President Tinubu Crying After His Mother's Death 10 Years Ago - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emotional Photo Of President Tinubu Crying After His Mother's Death 10 Years Ago (89485 Views)

Tinubu Crying Over Naira Redesign Because He Bought Bullion Vans For Vote Buying / Osinbajo: Is Tinubu Crying In This Picture? / PDP Agent Crying After Losing His Pooling Unit In Bauchi Bye-Election (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emotional Photo Of President Tinubu Crying After His Mother's Death 10 Years Ago by jerryayaebi2: 6:06pm On Jun 15, 2023
An emotional photo of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu crying after the death of his mother, Alhaja Abibatu Mogaji, passed on ten years ago has emerged.

President Tinubu, in a tweet on his verified Twitter handle @officialABAT, on Thursday, June 15, paid glowing tributes as he relived the memories of his late mother’s impact.

Tinubu said he will always cherish the value of hard work forthrightness and perseverance she instilled in him during her life time.

He wrote:
‘10 years ago, today, my darling mother, Alhaja Abibatu Mogaji passed away. On this day, I remember her love, grit, devotion and generosity. I will always cherish the time we had together and the values of hard work, forthrightness and perseverance she instilled in me. May Allah continue to rest her beautiful soul.”
Source: https://www.legit.ng/politics/1539598-emotional-photo-president-tinubu-crying-mothers-death-10-years-ago/

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Emotional Photo Of President Tinubu Crying After His Mother's Death 10 Years Ago by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 15, 2023
Foster mother.
Tinubu's parents are unknown.

Lama70:

A man with unknown parents that has fared better in life more than those who supposedly have.

*American trained account
*Former staff of one of the world's leasding oil companies.
*Senator of the Federal Republic.
Governor of Lagos State.
*Now, President, commander-in-chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

If a supposed foster child can turn out to be this successful, those who have parents, and are not in anyway near him should accord him respect.

Tinubu is the man. Respect to whom it's due. I doff my heart.
Tinubu started to build his wealth from narcotics business.If he was satisfied with the salary he earned as an accountant in an oil firm he wouldn't have gone into narcotics.
From the proceeds of narcotics he ventured into politics.He formed a civil rights group when he went on exile as a ploy to wrestle power from the military heads of state.He won the hearts of the people as a civil rights group.After Nigeria became a Yeye democracy,he came back to Nigeria and used his narcotics money to contest for governorship.He won and started looting public funds.That is how he became rich today.

402 Likes 50 Shares

Re: Emotional Photo Of President Tinubu Crying After His Mother's Death 10 Years Ago by darocha1: 6:20pm On Jun 15, 2023
Revolution2022:
Foster mother.

The bond is what matters.

In yoruba land, a child has many mothers. Every elderly woman of your mother's age bracket is called "Mummy"

594 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Emotional Photo Of President Tinubu Crying After His Mother's Death 10 Years Ago by FreeStuffsNG: 6:31pm On Jun 15, 2023
He was a dutiful and respectful son. The Lord blessed him more because of his late mother.

147 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Emotional Photo Of President Tinubu Crying After His Mother's Death 10 Years Ago by Ofunaofu: 6:39pm On Jun 15, 2023
Foster mother

There are no records of who Tinubu's real mother is

Though, there confirmed report that Tinubu might have migrated from either of these two countries, Togo or Benin Republic

126 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Emotional Photo Of President Tinubu Crying After His Mother's Death 10 Years Ago by money121(m): 10:00pm On Jun 15, 2023
Ok
Re: Emotional Photo Of President Tinubu Crying After His Mother's Death 10 Years Ago by money121(m): 10:01pm On Jun 15, 2023
Revolution2022:
Foster mother.

You will be alrty you that know your mother what's your achievement in Life tongue tongue

Oni yeye

Stop hating

184 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Emotional Photo Of President Tinubu Crying After His Mother's Death 10 Years Ago by RingRoadMafia: 10:01pm On Jun 15, 2023
That woman was never his mom.
Tinubu must hate his real mom so much that he completely erased the woman from his history and embraced a rich woman instead. Speaks volumes of his character and the kind of person he is. Look at his dirty fingernails self 🤦‍♂️

55 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Emotional Photo Of President Tinubu Crying After His Mother's Death 10 Years Ago by incandescentena: 10:01pm On Jun 15, 2023
wink

Make una allow Tinubu remember his loved ones in peace

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emotional Photo Of President Tinubu Crying After His Mother's Death 10 Years Ago by EleventhWeirdo: 10:02pm On Jun 15, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Foster mother

Though, there confirmed report that Tinubu might have migrated from either of these two countries, Togo or Benin Republic

As the unfortunate clown pnd00rAr is looking for his curs$ed manhood, you should also try finding your own sense. Just an advise for you, Kid obiingoo cheesy

105 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Emotional Photo Of President Tinubu Crying After His Mother's Death 10 Years Ago by NOC1(m): 10:02pm On Jun 15, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Foster mother

You, that have original mother wasup?

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Emotional Photo Of President Tinubu Crying After His Mother's Death 10 Years Ago by Savechild23: 10:02pm On Jun 15, 2023
Love lost, no love found

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emotional Photo Of President Tinubu Crying After His Mother's Death 10 Years Ago by Jsucre(m): 10:02pm On Jun 15, 2023
Revolution2022:
Foster mother.
by unknown gunmen ba?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emotional Photo Of President Tinubu Crying After His Mother's Death 10 Years Ago by MorataFC: 10:02pm On Jun 15, 2023
Haaa
Re: Emotional Photo Of President Tinubu Crying After His Mother's Death 10 Years Ago by FreeStuffsNG: 10:02pm On Jun 15, 2023
Only someone with true mother can relate with it.

Even on a day Asiwaju Tinubu is remembering his own mother who he is a carbon copy of , those brought up with hate and bigotry will not still behave.

That's how you know that they have no proper motherly care and guidance.

119 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Emotional Photo Of President Tinubu Crying After His Mother's Death 10 Years Ago by raskymonojendor: 10:02pm On Jun 15, 2023
That's the president.
See resemblance.

Same shape of mouth and looks.

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Emotional Photo Of President Tinubu Crying After His Mother's Death 10 Years Ago by RingRoadMafia: 10:02pm On Jun 15, 2023
Viscuz:

You mean rizzler bond ?

No mind that cow

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emotional Photo Of President Tinubu Crying After His Mother's Death 10 Years Ago by Joconceptbest4(m): 10:02pm On Jun 15, 2023
Mother's ❤️ is unforgettable

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emotional Photo Of President Tinubu Crying After His Mother's Death 10 Years Ago by Sunshine34(m): 10:03pm On Jun 15, 2023
I can never forget my mum. Sweet mother.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Emotional Photo Of President Tinubu Crying After His Mother's Death 10 Years Ago by azadus18: 10:03pm On Jun 15, 2023
No one like mother to me, no matter how she may poor ,I traveled over land ,I traveled over sea ,no one like mother to me 🙁

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emotional Photo Of President Tinubu Crying After His Mother's Death 10 Years Ago by GeneralPula: 10:03pm On Jun 15, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Foster mother

He migrated from Biafra..

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Emotional Photo Of President Tinubu Crying After His Mother's Death 10 Years Ago by marvel2011(m): 10:03pm On Jun 15, 2023
[quote author=jerryayaebi2 post=123819701]
Source: https://www.legit.ng/politics/1539598-emotional-photo-president-tinubu-crying-mothers-death-10-years-ago/[/quote Was our president's mum a Catholic? She has chaplet on her hands.

1 Like

Re: Emotional Photo Of President Tinubu Crying After His Mother's Death 10 Years Ago by kelspinall(m): 10:03pm On Jun 15, 2023
sorry sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Godwin Obaseki's Official Car Sank On A Road In Edo State! (Pictures) / Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria / EFCC Operative Stuck In Septic Tank As They Raid Alex Badeh’s Farm. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.