Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Okorocha: I Welcome You To EFCC Alumni , FAYOSE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: I Welcome You To EFCC Alumni , FAYOSE (439 Views)

Okorocha: I Gave The Name APC / Okorocha: I Never Arrested Anybody As Governor, As Uzodinma Did To Me (Video) / Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Okorocha: I Welcome You To EFCC Alumni , FAYOSE by engineerboat(m): 5:02pm On May 30, 2019
Just reading that Okorocha was arrested by EFCC. True or not, we knew this day will come.
However, I welcome him to the EFCC Alumni & enjoin the commission not to look away from Amosun too.
While I encourage them to surrender themselves as I did,I welcome Mr Okorocha to the club.

Re: Okorocha: I Welcome You To EFCC Alumni , FAYOSE by Harrymig1(m): 5:04pm On May 30, 2019
This is Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: I Welcome You To EFCC Alumni , FAYOSE by Mutemenot(m): 5:04pm On May 30, 2019
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: I Welcome You To EFCC Alumni , FAYOSE by Rednaxelot: 5:09pm On May 30, 2019
Seems like Fayose was trying to say Oshiomole is the one controlling EFCC now. Cos both names he mentioned had strong altercation with Adams Oshiomole towards the end of their days
Re: Okorocha: I Welcome You To EFCC Alumni , FAYOSE by slivertongue: 5:12pm On May 30, 2019
COMEDY
Re: Okorocha: I Welcome You To EFCC Alumni , FAYOSE by Mynd44: 5:14pm On May 30, 2019

(1)

Video Of Gov. Ihedioha Ordering For The Destruction Of Akachi Statue In Owerri / I Pray That This Time Things Would Be Better-zahara Buhari To Her Father / 9th NASS: You Free Work Gbajabiamila-apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.