Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,932 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

I Pray That This Time Things Would Be Better-zahara Buhari To Her Father - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Pray That This Time Things Would Be Better-zahara Buhari To Her Father (440 Views)

First Lady Congratulates Her Daughter Zahara Buhari On Her University Graduation / FFK: If You Supported Biden, Pray That Boko Haram Don't Take Over Nigeria / Senator Anthony Adefuye: I Pray That Those Provoking Buhari Don’t See His Anger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Pray That This Time Things Would Be Better-zahara Buhari To Her Father by pressmanng: 9:27pm On May 31, 2019
One of the daughters of the President Muhammadu Buhari, Zahara Buhari has sent a touching message and a prayer to her father as he started another four
Years journey as a democratically elected president.

Zahara posted 3 pictures on her Instagram page from the previous Inaugurations of President Buhari and wrote

'For the third time, Allah has given you the opportunity...May Allah give you the ability to lead justly. Amin.

I truly truly hope and pray that this time things would be better. The expectations of Nigerians are reasonably met, office holders respect Nigerians by serving them wholeheartedly and the Nigerian people being "the change" God help us Amen

https://pressmanng..com/2019/05/i-truly-hope-and-pray-that-things-will.html?m=1

Lalasticlala

Re: I Pray That This Time Things Would Be Better-zahara Buhari To Her Father by Sirjamo: 9:34pm On May 31, 2019
Exactly what is killing grandpa Obj. He wants to be the only one to rule Nigeria thrice, but Buhari wants to share that glory with him
Re: I Pray That This Time Things Would Be Better-zahara Buhari To Her Father by BuhariAdvocate: 9:51pm On May 31, 2019
Well all what Nigerians want now is good job.
Re: I Pray That This Time Things Would Be Better-zahara Buhari To Her Father by Lovelive: 10:07pm On May 31, 2019
When I see good things, I know. This msg is one of them. And you as a person, you are sweet reason why you chanted such msg. You are kind minded. May blessings continue to fall upon you.

Zahara, are you married? If not, let me know. I will marry you.
Re: I Pray That This Time Things Would Be Better-zahara Buhari To Her Father by SarkinYarki: 10:30pm On May 31, 2019
she should ask herself if her father has ever solved any small issue even in their family !!!!

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari Meets Lawan, Goje In Aso Rock / Babajide Sanwo-olu's 168 Hours Of Productive Busyness In Lagos / PHOTOS: Imo State Governor Visits Bomb Blast Victims In Oguta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.