Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,254 members, 7,953,954 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:40 AM

Power Against The Wicked - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Power Against The Wicked (235 Views)

Power Against The Battles Of My Father's House / Power Against The Spirit Of The Snail "Mountain Of Fire Ministries " / Power Against Spiritual Kidnappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Power Against The Wicked by TayehJiboluwa(m): 5:41pm On May 30, 2019
Psalm 27:2 "When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell."

Psalm 37:12-15 "The wicked plotteth against the just, and gnasheth upon him with his teeth.The Lord shall laugh at him: for he seeth that his day is coming. The wicked have drawn out the sword, and have bent their bow, to cast down the poor and needy, and to slay such as be of upright conversation.Their sword shall enter into their own heart, and their bows shall be broken."

The bible is replete with character, deeds and judgement/reward of the wicked. The wicked shows no mercy. The wicked does not fear the Lord.

The wicked hates justice, truth and righteousness, the wicked mocks the righteous.

The wicked hates your prosperity, progress or success. The wicked wants to stop you.

If there are wicked men and women in your family and in your household, to succeed will be hard. The wicked is hateful and jealous without a cause. The wicked will use enchantments, spells curses, hexes, sorcery and charms to attack people's destinies. The wicked could be anyone you know or you don't know, even someone close to you (Matthew 10:36).

The wicked hinders, frustrates and destroy anything good. The wicked hate joy, laughter, goodness and happiness.

The wicked wants you to fail. He wants you to suffer. He causes sorrows. The wicked is in league with the devil, he is directly influenced and controlled by the evil one. The wicked are witches and wizards, jealous and envious household enemies, jealous friends, demons and satanists. He schemes and works on your downfall.

THE REWARD OF THE WICKED

Psalm 9:16 "The Lord is known by the judgment which he executeth: the wicked is snared in the work of his own hands."

Proverbs 11:8 "The righteous is delivered out of trouble, and the wicked cometh in his stead."

Prayer Points

www.ggcrc..com

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Download Messages By Kenneth E Hagin / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When Someone Is Cutting Fire Wood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.