Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Here's A Family Business You Can Start Now! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Here's A Family Business You Can Start Now! (454 Views)

Lucrative Family Business You Can Do At Home While Retaining Your Regular Job / A Family Man Can Have This Too: / 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here's A Family Business You Can Start Now! by reallions(m): 5:47pm On May 30, 2019
I've got a good news! Earlier this year, things were miserably tough for my family as I just lost a huge sum of money that crumbled my entire business last year. In between all of this, we started praying to God to bring an opportunity that would be a gateway out of our mess. The one we call on answers prayer. It was during this ordeal that a friend hinted me about Greenleaf business.

At first the name of the company sounded like a supplement producing company or probably a company that is into agriculture. It was until I decided to do a research that I became amazed at all that this company had to offer. I keyed in with my family and today, the story has changed for better.

Alright, let me tell you about Greenleaf International business and why Nigeria & of course Africa is so fortunate to have this company around us.

Now what is Greenleaf international?

*About Greenleaf*

Greenleaf is a multinational company located in China. It is a biotechnology company that uses a combination of biological and technological processes to manufacture amazing daily need products that man cannot do without.

The company partners with stakeholders across the globe to get these products into consumers hands at the cheapest price obtainable. There are still few openings left for anyone who'll love to be a stakeholder too in this fast growing global business. And to become a major distributor (dealer) with this Chinese company, you need just a token of 130k to get on board.
There are several benefits that also come with bring a major distributor with Greenleaf which I cannot cover in this particular write up.

*What sort of products do the company produce?*

The Greenleaf company manufactures over 5000 products and are still manufacturing more.

The list is very broad but I'll mention a few:

Oral care products: deep cleansing & whitening toothpastes & toothbrush that helps sanitize the oral space, Yibelle toothpaste & LED toothbrush specially produced to make brushing fun for kids, super amazing mouthwash and many more...

Lady care products: sanitary pads that make ladies look forward to the next flow cos it's odourless, fun and absolutely painless, panty liners, human hair, natural make ups, shampoos etcetera

-Top quality suits, clothings, shoes & bags

- Fashion accessories like watches, Sunglasses,

- Kitchen wares e.g. Greenleaf magic pot that helps you cooks without oil thereby cutting down cholesterol levels, helping with excessive weight reduction, treatment of heart related diseases like high blood pressure, stroke, diabetes and many more

Cosmetics: The company produces facial masks that helps get rid of stubborn facial spots and blemishes, SOD cream that cares for delicate skin as well as moisturizes & nourishes same, aloe repair gel that wipes off stretch marks, scars, and unwanted skin issues with a back hand.

The product base is simply inexhaustible!

*What opportunity is there for me in Greenleaf?*

Aliko Dangote is the richest man in Africa yet he doesn't sell more than 10 products that people CANNOT do without. How big do you see yourself becoming now that you are in a business that permits you to become a major distributor of over 5000 products that people CANNOT do without.

You are what you see!

I recently learnt of a particular lady who sold about 3000 units of this company's SOD cream recently because it was on very high demand. She bought each unit at N350 and sold at N3500 each. Multiply that by 3000 units and calculate the profit.

That's about N9.5m in profit friends!

Come on friends, this is huge! If you need more information about Greenleaf Company or how you can set up as a family or group business, please do reach out to me via call or WhatsApp on +2348068230088 to get you started.
Re: Here's A Family Business You Can Start Now! by Bestachievers1: 12:25pm On Sep 19, 2019
Yes o,Greenleaf is just the best business for Nigerian and all Africans . You can check their website here. This business is changing lives www.grenleafnigeria.net

(1) (Reply)

Playpen And Car Seat For Sale / Can A Girl Get Pregnant Under This Circumstances / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.