Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,497 members, 7,954,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:08 PM

Lucrative Family Business You Can Do At Home While Retaining Your Regular Job - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lucrative Family Business You Can Do At Home While Retaining Your Regular Job (933 Views)

Should The Wife Or Husband Pay For Purchase On A Family Business? / Women Retaining Their Maiden Names / Nigerian Lady Advises Married Men To Have Regular Sex With Wives To Stop Nagging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lucrative Family Business You Can Do At Home While Retaining Your Regular Job by Maukem(f): 10:30am On Jan 26, 2021
2020 was a special year in the history of the world. A year the word 'Pandemic' became a house hold name. The whole world and it's economy was thrown into turmoil. Many people lost their jobs. Businesses were locked down, the world economy was locked down and people lost their lives etc. It was indeed a time of great shakings. The Almighty God shook the Heavens and the earth. While men scampered for safety during the lock down, the wise repositioned themselves for the changing tide. Those who understands times and seasons, the visionaries, positioned themselves, grabbed the opportunity made available by Sairui Mall now known as CHYMALL and ran with it.
CHYMALL during the great 2020 Pandemic made many visionary people millionaires. Some built homes they never thought will be possible within 12 months...

Chymall gives you the opportunity to earn every 10 days.

We have seven(7) ways you can partner with Chymall

The Seven entering packages are:

VIP 1 #9,500
No Trading (no 10 days & monthly profit)

VIP 2 #19,000
Trading #34,200
Total #53,200
Profit in 10 days #2,660
Profit in a month #7,980

VIP 3 #38,000
Trading #68,400
Total #106,400
Profit in 10 days #5,320
Profit in a month #15,960

VIP 4 #114,00
Trading #205,200
Total #319,200
Profit in 10 days #15,960
Profit in a month #47,880

VIP 5 #228,000
Trading #410,400
Total #638,400
Profit in 10 days #31,920
Profit in a month #95,760

VIP 6 #456,000
Trading #820,800
Total #1,276,800#63,840
Profit in a month #191,520

VIP 7 #912,000
Trading #1,641,600
Total #2,553,600
Profit in a month #383,040

CHYMALL IS PURELY BUYING AND SELLING GOODS ON-LINE OTHERWISE KNOWN AS E-COMMERCE.

Chymall is among the best
No Chymall
No Business
For more details, contact me on : 08055376338
Re: Lucrative Family Business You Can Do At Home While Retaining Your Regular Job by P3kdudu6(m): 2:16pm On Jan 26, 2021
Maukem:
2020 was a special year in the history of the world. A year the word 'Pandemic' became a house hold name. The whole world and it's economy was thrown into turmoil. Many people lost their jobs. Businesses were locked down, the world economy was locked down and people lost their lives etc. It was indeed a time of great shakings. The Almighty God shook the Heavens and the earth. While men scampered for safety during the lock down, the wise repositioned themselves for the changing tide. Those who understands times and seasons, the visionaries, positioned themselves, grabbed the opportunity made available by Sairui Mall now known as CHYMALL and ran with it.
CHYMALL during the great 2020 Pandemic made many visionary people millionaires. Some built homes they never thought will be possible within 12 months...

Chymall gives you the opportunity to earn every 10 days.

We have seven(7) ways you can partner with Chymall

The Seven entering packages are:

VIP 1 #9,500
No Trading (no 10 days & monthly profit)

VIP 2 #19,000
Trading #34,200
Total #53,200
Profit in 10 days #2,660
Profit in a month #7,980

VIP 3 #38,000
Trading #68,400
Total #106,400
Profit in 10 days #5,320
Profit in a month #15,960

VIP 4 #114,00
Trading #205,200
Total #319,200
Profit in 10 days #15,960
Profit in a month #47,880

VIP 5 #228,000
Trading #410,400
Total #638,400
Profit in 10 days #31,920
Profit in a month #95,760

VIP 6 #456,000
Trading #820,800
Total #1,276,800#63,840
Profit in a month #191,520

VIP 7 #912,000
Trading #1,641,600
Total #2,553,600
Profit in a month #383,040

CHYMALL IS PURELY BUYING AND SELLING GOODS ON-LINE OTHERWISE KNOWN AS E-COMMERCE.

Chymall is among the best
No Chymall
No Business
For more details, contact me on : 08055376338

Chymall is the best

Re: Lucrative Family Business You Can Do At Home While Retaining Your Regular Job by Maukem(f): 9:43am On Jan 27, 2021
Chymall is like konga, jiji, jumia etc. where you buy things on-line. The difference is that chymall operates on a new retail concept where the consumer is entitled to make profit. It's a win win, unlike in traditional e-commerce where the consumer spends money to buy goods.
I once asked one of my mentors in the business how it operates, and in a layman's terms he analysed chymall using the banking cashless policy - when we tranfer money from our account to another person's account, we don't see physical cash moving from one place to the other and since the inception of internet banking, it's much easier to transfer money from one bank to the other and person to persons without infringing on your schedules. That's how Chymall operates. He said that it's only myopic people, that will see this opportunity and refuse to embrace it. At the end of every transaction in chymall, your products are shipped and your money is remitted to you without stress. Isn't it beautiful?

I have a son in the Lord, very dynamic, hard working and coordinated the biggest fish farming group in Port Harcourt, he is into hatchery and he supplies me fingerlings. He came to me one day and told me he's got a job. I thought the new job will mean the end of my business with him, because, he is reliable. Honestly, initially I thought it is normal going out in the morning and coming back in evening. But I was wrong. He kept supplying me fingerlings regularly. So, one day, he came late for the supplies about 10am and out of concern I asked him if the supply is not affecting his work as I will not want him to loose his job. He told me he works in an online financial institution with head office in UK. That was the first time it dawned on me that as a farmer, I can actually engage in other ventures that can earn me money without infringing on my time and schedules.
Thus, immediately I heard about CHYMALL, l knew it's a welcome development. Am still a catfish farmer and here I am, doing E-commerce.

Do you know why I like chymall?
I will tell.........
For more details, call 08055376338
Re: Lucrative Family Business You Can Do At Home While Retaining Your Regular Job by Maukem(f): 9:48am On Jan 27, 2021
Chymall is like konga, jiji, jumia etc. where you buy things on-line. The difference is that chymall operates on a new retail concept where the consumer is entitled to make profit. It's a win win, unlike in traditional e-commerce where the consumer spends money to buy goods.
I once asked one of my mentors in the business how it operates, and in a layman's terms he analysed chymall using the banking cashless policy - when we tranfer money from our account to another person's account, we don't see physical cash moving from one place to the other and since the inception of internet banking, it's much easier to transfer money from one bank to the other and person to persons without infringing on your schedules. That's how Chymall operates. He said that it's only myopic people, that will see this opportunity and refuse to embrace it. At the end of every transaction in chymall, your products are shipped and your money is remitted to you without stress. Isn't it beautiful?

I have a son in the Lord, very dynamic, hard working and coordinated the biggest fish farming group in Port Harcourt, he is into hatchery and he supplies me fingerlings. He came to me one day and told me he's got a job. I thought the new job will mean the end of my business with him, because, he is reliable. Honestly, initially I thought it is normal going out in the morning and coming back in evening. But I was wrong. He kept supplying me fingerlings regularly. So, one day, he came late for the supplies about 10am and out of concern I asked him if the supply is not affecting his work as I will not want him to loose his job. He told me he works in an online financial institution with head office in UK. That was the first time it dawned on me that as a farmer, I can actually engage in other ventures that can earn me money without infringing on my time and schedules.
Thus, immediately I heard about CHYMALL, l knew it's a welcome development. Am still a catfish farmer and here I am, doing E-commerce.

Do you know why I like chymall?
I will tell.........

Contact me on 08055376338 for details on how to kick-start
Re: Lucrative Family Business You Can Do At Home While Retaining Your Regular Job by Maukem(f): 12:31pm On Jan 28, 2021
I like chymall anytime, any day because:

Chymall is the only business
That allows you own an e-commerce shop.

That you work only less than 5minutes in 10-12 days and get paid.

That does not require a monthly autoship.

That does not require compulsory referral.

That consumers don't owe.

That sells all your goods and you pay them a little.

That will not conflict with your basic schedules, activities and work.

That will not compel you to sell their products.

That allow you to earn five streams of profits.

That gives you the will power to control your money.

That allows you determine how much you want to earn in 10 - 12days

Contact me 08055376338
Let's work as a team to colour our lives
Re: Lucrative Family Business You Can Do At Home While Retaining Your Regular Job by Maukem(f): 9:05am On Jan 29, 2021
Do you want to have financial freedom?Do you want to live out your dream?
Do you want to give your family the best?
Chymall is the best e-commerce that can set you on financial freedom.
Register for any of our VIP packages to own a shop. Then fund the shop and the sky will be the beginning of your success.

For more information, call or whatsapp
Re: Lucrative Family Business You Can Do At Home While Retaining Your Regular Job by Maukem(f): 11:20am On Jan 29, 2021
How to Register with CHYMALL

� *to register on Chymall, you pick a VIP PACKAGE and pay for the shop space allocated to it and start trading with your capital.

*BASIC FACTS ABOUT CHYMALL...*

� *Chymall is not a PONZI. Ponzi schemes are not product bazed. Company is also registered with CAC.

� *Chymall is just a mall (Online Shop) where you can make money on it via New Retail...

� *Chymall is in different countries of the world.
Re: Lucrative Family Business You Can Do At Home While Retaining Your Regular Job by Maukem(f): 10:03am On Feb 01, 2021
*REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN chy MALL AND BE AN ACTIVE . ENTREPRENEUR*

*1.* Time Freedom
*2.* Financial Stability, Power of Leverage
*3.* A business that gives residual income
*5.* No bills to pay, no utility bills
*6.* Can be operated from mobile phones,computers/laptops n any location like home, car etc
*7.* Sustainable Secure System
*8.* One time registration payment
*9.* No logistics is needed, just your mouth n mobile phone
*10.* Has produced the highest number of millionaires worldwide
*11.* No Educational qualification needed
*12.* Leveraging on your team effort
*13.* Helping others succeed
*14.* Creation of Adaptive economy, Independent of nations economy
*15.* No gender or age bias
*16.* Early Retirement
*17.* Fancy vacations and Amazing lifestyle
*18.* Synergy creation among new people
*19.* Leaving a legacy for your children and your next generation.
*20.* No autoship or monthly commitment.
*21.* You only buy the products n the company sells it on ur behalf.
*22.* *chy MALL:* Colour ur life.
*Join chy MALL now n secure ur future tomorrow!!!!!*
Transforming people!!
Call or watapp 08055376338
Re: Lucrative Family Business You Can Do At Home While Retaining Your Regular Job by Maukem(f): 1:26pm On Feb 01, 2021
Make USD120 Daily

Success belongs to those who wake up every morning and pursue their dreams regardless of the hardships.

Success is for those who have made up their mind not to give up, not to give in and not to throw in the towel.

It is for those who have said "It is not going to be over until I win", success is for those who don't suffer from "what will people say syndrome".

Success is for you, never underestimate the ability and the potential that has been invested in you. You've got Greatness within you and you deserve to be successful. Make your money back in chymall e-commerce.
Re: Lucrative Family Business You Can Do At Home While Retaining Your Regular Job by Maukem(f): 1:24pm On Feb 16, 2021
SAIRUI / chy E-COMMERCE BUSSINESS

*Why you should join Sairui / chy Mall*
Mr Ibu recommends chy mall as a Business for all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBa30chYacw
Watch this ��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_CYknVhbTY

Watch this Video��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLeLIq8NfAE
chy mall makurdi award anniversary

With SAIRUI / chy MALL,
*No compulsory referrals.
* No compulsory selling.
*No Capital lock up.
*No imposition on members.
* No much dependency on referrals. Etc
BUT RATHER
* Free will referrals.
*Relaxation for 14 days.
*Receive products after registration.
* Own a shop for life.
* Every 14 days profit making.
* Own personal account with the company.
*Profit sharing.
*Bonus gains after free will referrals.
*Own Trading capital.
*Products gaining every 14 days.
* Can withdraw both Trading capital and interest/profit .

A Business that allow you own an e-commerce shop.
+that you work only 3minutes in 10-12 days and get paid.
+ that does not require a monthly autoship.
+that does not require compulsory referral.
+that consumers/costumes can't owe you.
+that sell all your goods you order and you pay them a little.
+that will not conflict with your basic scheduled, activities, and work.
+that will not enslave you to be forcing people to buy products.
+that allow you to earn five streams of profits.
+that give you the will power to control your money.
+that allow you to determined how much you want to earn in 12 - 14days

IT IS ONLY SAIRUI / chy MALL THAT WILL DO THIS.

Contact me lets get u started.
Re: Lucrative Family Business You Can Do At Home While Retaining Your Regular Job by Maukem(f): 11:28pm On Feb 16, 2021
SUMMARISED PRESENTATION ABOUT CHY mall (sairui) E-COMMERCE BUSINESS*

*CHY mall E-COMMERCE AND NEW RETAIL*

*The name of the business is CHY mall*

It's a mega online shopping mall like kikuu, Alibaba, Jumia and the rest....

� *CHY mall or CHY E-COMMERCE is an E-Commerce business (online mall) that runs on a trading system called "NEW RETAIL"*

chymall operates a new concept of trading called *New Retail e- commerce*

✊ *Please note* , *that you are not selling anything, you buy products and company sells for you on little commission and your profit drop together with your capital after 10-12days in which you can now trade again and both your profit and capital drops back after 10-12day and it goes on like that...*

✊ *On each of your trade, the company gives you a product depending on the package you register.*

✊The free products are for you to use and if you are a good marketer, you can also sell to make more money

*Note* Also that the *payment is one time* payment, and the *trading capital is refundable*

In this business:-�����

�You don't need to invite anyone before you start making money every 10-12 days.
�You are not under any pressure to sell any market as the company sell for you
� No monthly autoship
�The company also gives you Free gift on any product you trade on for every 10-12 days

�����
*WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN CHY*

With CHY mall,
�You spend less than 5 minutes in every trade, it's so simple

�You make profits every 10-12 days

�You are your own boss, you control your business as a partner.

�You can withdraw your *Trading Capital*�

�You can withdraw profit through *MTN Mobile Money, Bank, or Bitcoin*�

�No skill required

�You will get free CHY products to use every time you trade

�You can make more income when you sponsor people to partner with CHY, this is 100% optional.

*SUMMARY OF ALL THE VARIOUS PACKAGES AND THEIR EARNING (PROFITS)*
���

*VIP 2 Total Pack cost: $280 (N53,200)*
Every 10 -12days profit= $7 (N2660)
Every Month profit= $21 (N7980)
Plus product:..$50..(N19,000)
Products are quantum beauty spray bottle and quantum wedding ring

*VIP 3 Total Pack cost: $280 (N106,400)*
Every 10-12 days profit= $14 (N5320)
Every Month profit= $42 (N15,960)
Plus product:..$100.(N38,000)
Products are eyes glasses, Fuel saver, compression mask and phone massager

*VIP 4 Total Pack cost: $840* (N319,200)
Every 10 days profit= $42 (N15,960)
Every Month profit= $127 (N48,360)
Plus product:..$300.(N114000)
Products are moxibust, underwear and quantum energy pendant and chain and bracelet

*VIP 5 Total Pack cost: $1680* (N638,400)
Every 10 -12 days profit= $84 (N31,920)
Every Month profit= $252 (N95,760)
Plus product:..$600..(N228,000)
Products are led beauty mask, Foot Massager, Quantum Watch

*VIP 6* has just been activated now.
Total amount : *$3,360* N1,276,800.
Breakdown
Trading : *$2,160* N820,800.
Profit in 10days : *$168* N63,840
Profit in 1month : *$504* N191,520.
*VIP 6 Quantum Product is coming out soon*

��� *Please Note*

� *CHY is not an investment scheme.*

� *CHY is not a bank.*

� *We're an e-Commerce company trading in the e-commerce.*

�We run a buying and selling concept via a revolutionary ideology called NEW RETAIL.

�You must buy before company helps you to sell what you bought (physical products).

�If you don't buy, you will make no profit and company won't sell for you. Very simple!

�We deal on physical products you can see, touch and use for numerous health benefits.

�Aside trading, (money-making), CHY's main value is touching lives via modern health technologies.

�We're not a money-mongering company. Healthy lives first before money.

� *This is why company supplies you with health products every month For free without paying a dime. They're for you and your loved ones. Use them, gift others or feel free to resell.*

A new & upgraded business that's using the same Cloud Computing system as *Alibaba* i.e *AliBaba Cloud* which has been operating globally since 2004 is here for a lifetime to colour your life financially....

For more info contact me via WhatsApp
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
Re: Lucrative Family Business You Can Do At Home While Retaining Your Regular Job by Maukem(f): 12:04am On Feb 17, 2021
CHY RODUCTS AND USES

CHY PRODUCTS ARE VERY HEALTHY PRODUCTS. A TRIAL WILL CONVIENCE YOU.
BEAUTY SPRAY

This spray bottle has the function of releasing high-energy negative ions, quickly activating skin fibrocyte and promoting microcirculation, increase collagen regeneration, can quickly replenish water, moisturizing, tender skin, rhytidectomy, whitening, dispel freckle, anti-inflammatory pain, radiation/sun protection, repeated use, lifelong benefit!The most important thing is that you only need pure water in the spray pot to achieve the effect!
The real low cost, high efficiency, as long as you use beauty spray pot, no longer need to buy those expensive cosmetics.
The unique patented technology of quantum activated magnetism makes full use of the principle of resonance between magnetized energy wave and the natural frequency of various human cells. The magnetized water and food are consistent with the frequency of various tissues, organs and cells in the human body. Through forced resonance, all kinds of toxic dirt deposited on the cell membrane are gradually cleared up.

QUANTUM EYE GLASSES

AFTER THE HIGH-TECH QUANTUM ENERGY IS INDUCED BY WAY OF THE HIGH-TECH QUANTUM ENERGY CONTAINER/CABIN, THE HIGH-FREQUENCY VIBRATION CHARACTERISTIC OF QUANTUM IS USED TO PROMOTE THE EYE MOVEMENT, ACTIVATE THE EYE CELL TISSUE, PROMOTE THE BLOOD CIRCULATION OF EYE CELLS, ENHANCE THE ELASTICITY OF EYE MUSCLE TISSUE, PROMOTE THE EXTRA EYE MUSCLES TO BE IN A RELAXED STATE, RELIEVE THE SPASM/CRAMP OF CILIARY MUSCLE, RELIEVE THE SCLERAL COMPRESSION PHENOMENON, AND IMPROVE THE REGULATION FUNCTION OF EYES THROUGH THE ACTIVATION OF HUMAN CELLS.
IT CAN RELAX, ADJUST, PROMOTE EYE BLOOD CIRCULATION AND ENHANCE CILIARY MUSCLE STRETCHING;
IT CAN ENHANCE THE ADJUSTMENT FUNCTION OF MYOPIA AND HYPEROPIA AND ALLEVIATE THE DISCOMFORT OF MYOPIA AND HYPEROPIA.
IT ELIMINATES EYE FATIGUE, REDUCES THE SPEED OF MYOPIA DEVELOPMENT AND IMPROVES EYEBALL SENSITIVITY;
IT ALLEVIATES EYE FATIGUE, EYE SORENESS, EYE SWELLING, EYE PAIN OF STUDENTS AND COMPUTER WORKERS.
IT ACTIVATES EYEBALL CELLS AND PREVENTS VISION LOSS. WHEN THE USER WEARS THE QUANTUM GLASSES, THE LENS FRAME CAN PROMOTE BLOOD CIRCULATION, HELPS TO REMOVE THE BLOOD HOARDING AND HARMFUL SUBSTANCES IN THE BODY, SO AS TO ACTIVATE THE TISSUE CELLS TO SPEED UP THE METABOLISM AND INCREASE THE REGENERATION ABILITY OF CELL TISSUES, HELPS TO TREAT EYE DISEASES AND ELIMINATE TOXINS; THE POSITION OF NASAL PADS ACCELERATES THE BLOOD CIRCULATION OF THE NOSE AND ACHIEVES THE EFFECT OF ALLEVIATING RHINITIS. GLASSES LEG END POSITION CAN EASE MENTAL STRESS AND IT’S REFRESHING. IT ELIMINATES FATIGUE, RELIEVES MIGRAINE, DIZZINESS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS CAUSED BY FATIGUE.

QQUANTUM FACE MASK

Quantum face mask Quantum face mask is a powerful product that massages the brain, thereby reducing stress and fatigue. It gives energy, rejuvenates cells around the face and head region and energies the whole body. It removes wrinkles, facial marks etc

(1) (Reply)

., / How I Almost Ruined My Marriage / Everything Is So Expensive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.