Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,076 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:14 PM

Thoughts On Buhari Getting Sworn In Again... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thoughts On Buhari Getting Sworn In Again... (194 Views)

President Buhari Sworn In For Second Term [PHOTOS] / Buhari Getting Over 14 Million Votes Is The Stupidest Thing Ever / APC Southeast Rally, A Mockery On Buhari: PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thoughts On Buhari Getting Sworn In Again... by 2buffagain(m): 5:50pm On May 30, 2019
Every day I remember Nigeria, I laugh at the fools who dwell within it who somehow thought it was a great idea voting yet again for an old sickly clueless 19th-century analog-brained primary-school dropout who can hardly speak instead of a young, educated, modern, vibrant, passionate, future-focused internationally exposed entrepreneur like that Sowore chap.

Sowore did what a lot of us out here always knew needed to happen. One of us had to go back and lead Nigeria as the blind cannot continually lead the blind.

You cannot understand the benefits of a car, if all you have ever experienced in your life is a bicycle. It would be asking too much of most human brains as there is just no context for that brain to work with. The same applies to Nigerians and infrastructural progress. This is not an insult, but basic facts.

We out here want naija to have the same infrastructures we enjoy here...it became clear a very long time ago that only a diasporean, someone who has lived outside of Nigeria long enough, can truly understand the importance of prioritizing technological advancement and infrastructure.

But alas, you fools are doggedly bent on suffering for another 4 years in retrogression and reprobation.
You cannot solve 21st century problems with 19th century thinking.
If these guys had sense, they would prioritized electricity, and gotten a security grid setup around the country by now.
But no, all your leaders know is chop life gang.

This should not have happened...
At this rate, I'm considering selling my land in naija and just calling it quits with that country given how even the majority of citizens back home reason. I don't even know where my naija passport is since I got the other one!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Court, Last Hope Of Common Man- Adetimehin / Gov. El-rufai Speaks On Directing Godfatherism Comment Towards Tinubu / Positive Change: Impossibility In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.