Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Why God Need To Heal You? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why God Need To Heal You? (156 Views)

Why Jesus Cannot Save or Heal You / Pastor Tries To Heal A Mad Woman On The Road (Photos) / Why Does An Interacting God Need Arguments For Its Existence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why God Need To Heal You? by FreshGreen: 6:19pm On May 30, 2019
WHY GOD NEED TO HEAL YOU?
"So He stood over her and rebuked the fever......" Luke 4:39 and it left her. And immediately she arose and served them."

Peter's mother-in-law was sick with high fever right in Peter's house. So when Jesus came to the house, He was asked to pray for the mother-in-law, and what happened? Jesus rebuked the fever (So sickness can hear rebuke) and it left the woman.

Then after the woman was healed, what did she do? She did not jump up and go back to her house, she did not stand and said, "Oh now, I need to attend all the parties I missed when I was sick" She did not run to market and start selling and doing business, but the Bible said, "And immediately she arose and served them." Luke 4:39. She began to serve in the Lord.

When you have the good health, what do you use it for? Do you have time for the service of God, I'm not just talking about church services, but personal services to the Lord, doing the work of evangelism, follow-up, helping, etc. If all we do is to pursue earthly things without having enough time for God's work, who is going to heal us when we break down?

Serving God attracts healing of God. And God will not want those who are diligently serving Him to be tied down by sickness.

We should be fruitful, not just in the church, but in the Kingdom of God really, so that He will always give us the spiritual, physical, mental and financial strength to serve Him more.

God bless you.
RTEM: rtemoutreach.org
Re: Why God Need To Heal You? by UceeGod: 10:01pm On May 30, 2019
What if it's God's will not to heal you?

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:saturday , June 1st, 2019 / Muslims Worldwide Celebrate Eid-al-fitr Today, Marking The End Of Ramadan / Condemn Corruption, Pray Against Suicide In Our Land, Akeredolu Charges Clergyme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.