Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Short And Simple Trick To Get Approved By Google Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Short And Simple Trick To Get Approved By Google Adsense (695 Views)

Can This Blog Be Approved By Google Adsense? Not Applying Yet / How To Get Approved For Media.net Ad Network With As Little As 10 Visitors Daily / My Blog May Have Been Banned By Google. Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Short And Simple Trick To Get Approved By Google Adsense by Olamikesh(m): 6:31pm On May 30, 2019
Now is not that I want to give out cheat or something you might think but due to my little experience am 100% sure None of you guys Also Notice,

Short And Simple Trick To Get Approved By Google Adsense

Some of us that don't have laptop / pc always use Google chrome on our phones ( Android ) to sign up for Google AdSense, because some browser are not supported like opera mini etc...

Let go on what's the trick you don't know

Team Google have one system that secured extent that if you on location or use any VPN it we detect you are still the one though if you use there chrome with VPN to open another site it we work but once you are still using there product like YouTube , Gmail , AdSense etc they we detect ,

And they can think the error that got you loose the application for the first submission still exist in your site and they might not approve you again ,

So I deeply recommend you to download any advance browser like phx or any other to submit the site for better result ,

If you think or it work for you you can get in touch with me

At: https://www.wapdite.com.ng

Not compulsory or am not getting traffic from here only if you wish ... I rest my pen
Re: Short And Simple Trick To Get Approved By Google Adsense by ellagabs(f): 8:00pm On May 30, 2019
English no b our mama language ja're...
R. I. P English Language till we meet again.
Re: Short And Simple Trick To Get Approved By Google Adsense by YorubaEmir: 8:22pm On May 30, 2019
Olamikesh:
Now is not that I want to give out cheat or something you might think but due to my little experience am 100% sure None of you guys Also Notice,

Short And Simple Trick To Get Approved By Google Adsense

Some of us that don't have laptop / pc always use Google chrome on our phones ( Android ) to sign up for Google AdSense, because some browser are not supported like opera mini etc...

Let go on what's the trick you don't know

Team Google have one system that secured extent that if you on location or use any VPN it we detect you are still the one though if you use there chrome with VPN to open another site it we work but once you are still using there product like YouTube , Gmail , AdSense etc they we detect ,

And they can think the error that got you loose the application for the first submission still exist in your site and they might not approve you again ,

So I deeply recommend you to download any advance browser like phx or any other to submit the site for better result ,

If you think or it work for you you can get in touch with me

At: https://www.wapdite.com.ng

Not compulsory or am not getting traffic from here only if you wish ... I rest my pen

Chai... bro your English is very poor.

(1) (Reply)

High PR Social Bookmarking Sites List / How To Share Posts To Social Media And Forums Properly To Get Peoples Attention / Comprehensive CPA Marketing Ultimate Guide For Beginners 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.