Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,508 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Adili Chibuike Ejike: Singapore’s Supreme Court Frees Nigerian On Death Row - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adili Chibuike Ejike: Singapore’s Supreme Court Frees Nigerian On Death Row (31915 Views)

Court Frees Girl Accused Of Murdering 51-year-old Man Who Attempted To Rape Her / 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) / 99-Year-Old Prisoner On Death Row In Enugu Prison With His Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adili Chibuike Ejike: Singapore’s Supreme Court Frees Nigerian On Death Row by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 30, 2019
ManirBK:

https://leadership.ng/2019/05/30/singapores-scourt-frees-nigerian-on-death-row/
Thank you Mr sundress menon for saving the black ass of this Igbo Amaka from joining his ancestors. Ojukwu must have chased him back!
Re: Adili Chibuike Ejike: Singapore’s Supreme Court Frees Nigerian On Death Row by engrkaz(m): 9:01pm On May 30, 2019
Oponu amukunmeko
HitSong:
angry

Singapore for no free those OSU IPOB FLAT HEAD PIGS nau angry
Re: Adili Chibuike Ejike: Singapore’s Supreme Court Frees Nigerian On Death Row by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 30, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin
let me close my eyes...tell me his head is not flat.
[img]https://i./7fzC.gif[/img]

3,2,1 ..... AGAIN?!!!! undecided undecided undecided

lalasticlacla, pls watch this moniker. His comments is 90% tribalistic.
NL Rule 2
Re: Adili Chibuike Ejike: Singapore’s Supreme Court Frees Nigerian On Death Row by timsucess(m): 9:09pm On May 30, 2019
mimilogistics:
This is why we Logistics companies into China and foreign goods shipping and delivery advice our clients to be sure of whatever they send to our China, Turkey and USA office addresses to avoid issues like this because if you send dangerous goods to shipping agents like us, guess what we and other logistics companies will do lipsrsealed

Say no to drug trafficking & crime!
Say no to violence!
Say no to kidnapping!
Say no to stealing & robbery!
Say no to killings!
Say no to thuggery!
Say no to cultism!
Say no to internet scam!
Say no to laziness!

Say no to youth unemployment, employ a youth today, help someone earn a living today, help young people's business grow, patronize young entrepreneurs in Nigeria as you do, you are helping to grow Nigeria and reduce unemployment and greed cool

Please I need a job
Re: Adili Chibuike Ejike: Singapore’s Supreme Court Frees Nigerian On Death Row by Basketmouth2019: 9:10pm On May 30, 2019
This is God's grace indeed.
Re: Adili Chibuike Ejike: Singapore’s Supreme Court Frees Nigerian On Death Row by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:10pm On May 30, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

, pls watch this moniker. His comments is 90% tribalistic.

NL Rule 2

Stop crying here. I am a pacifist. I am a peacemaker.

YOU are the one always looking for trouble.
Re: Adili Chibuike Ejike: Singapore’s Supreme Court Frees Nigerian On Death Row by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 30, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Stop crying here. I am a pacifist. I am a peacemaker.
YOU are the one always looking for trouble.
I de look you. [img]https://i./7fzC.gif[/img]
Re: Adili Chibuike Ejike: Singapore’s Supreme Court Frees Nigerian On Death Row by patrickcollins: 9:12pm On May 30, 2019
frankbonus:
So he will come back empty hand and start learning trade abi after spending 8 years behind bars. So Singapore govt cannot compensate him for keeping him that long .
Hmmmm others will say at list he is alive there is hope right?
The compensation na his life, which is ultimate.
Re: Adili Chibuike Ejike: Singapore’s Supreme Court Frees Nigerian On Death Row by patrickcollins: 9:15pm On May 30, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Come-on, did you believe that bullshít? Ejike is a drug peddler. Tell the truth, will you accept a bag from anyone? I repeat "ANYONE" when travelling from Nigeria to Singapore?
But Zaneb accepted bag while going to Saudi Arabia Abi
Re: Adili Chibuike Ejike: Singapore’s Supreme Court Frees Nigerian On Death Row by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:15pm On May 30, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

I de look you.

Niggah. I don't like troublemakers.

I am often called Martin Luther King here, even Afonjas like me despite being Eze Ndigbo.

Buzz off, okoro!
Re: Adili Chibuike Ejike: Singapore’s Supreme Court Frees Nigerian On Death Row by Jude4Jesus: 9:17pm On May 30, 2019
Dottore:
His juju strong. Someone just survived the lethal grip of Tiger Claws. A rare feat.

This type will never near any drug market again let alone trying it in Asian country.

Who no go no know

Which juju, na God save the guy. U better wake up from trusting in idols, dey don't have power to save
Re: Adili Chibuike Ejike: Singapore’s Supreme Court Frees Nigerian On Death Row by HitSong: 9:22pm On May 30, 2019
Okuda:

your generation wont do well
E nor go better for that whorè way you dey call mother.
Bastąrd child of a whorè
Re: Adili Chibuike Ejike: Singapore’s Supreme Court Frees Nigerian On Death Row by Ironi: 9:24pm On May 30, 2019
He should give thanks to the freeing of the Nigerian lady in Saudi Arabia which brought to light the activities of drug cartels at Nigerian airports.

Nigerians are crooks and drug dealers anyway, na them swag that !

1 Like

Re: Adili Chibuike Ejike: Singapore’s Supreme Court Frees Nigerian On Death Row by ishawlar: 9:28pm On May 30, 2019
This is where we always need our village people to help out. Not to turn things upside down happieness to saddness. Thank to all the villagers in collaboration of the freedom of ejike
Re: Adili Chibuike Ejike: Singapore’s Supreme Court Frees Nigerian On Death Row by ManirBK: 9:29pm On May 30, 2019
Emmanuel226:
so na Igbo person break dat 9ja curse for singapore court
#if u know wat i mean undecided
Yes o na flat head pikin
Re: Adili Chibuike Ejike: Singapore’s Supreme Court Frees Nigerian On Death Row by ManirBK: 9:36pm On May 30, 2019
frankdre:
dumbass, what has next level got to do with this??
My bro just wait small, FG go soon release news on their role they played.
Re: Adili Chibuike Ejike: Singapore’s Supreme Court Frees Nigerian On Death Row by mimilogistics: 9:47pm On May 30, 2019
timsucess:

Please I need a job
But unfortunately, we are not recruiting now...we recently hired two, maybe in future, just follow our handle.

God will provide one for you okay, keep telling as many people you come across, don't be shy or ashamed okay? Wish you Godspeed and grace
Re: Adili Chibuike Ejike: Singapore’s Supreme Court Frees Nigerian On Death Row by aremuforlife(m): 9:48pm On May 30, 2019
[/quote][quote author=ManirBK post=78873881]My bro just wait small, FG go soon release news on their role they played.
What do you expect, saving lives is an achievement
I mean great one and it needs to be celebrated
Re: Adili Chibuike Ejike: Singapore’s Supreme Court Frees Nigerian On Death Row by funkyjms: 9:55pm On May 30, 2019
...It therefore, called for joint awareness campaign for Nigerians travelling abroad not to accept to travel with any bags or container that they have not personally packed by themselves for the journey...

I think this is the sole reason he was freed. It was to create awareness for travellers to be vigilant. I'm quite sure anyone caught afterwards, aware or not, will be prosecuted.
Lucky chap!

1 Like

Re: Adili Chibuike Ejike: Singapore’s Supreme Court Frees Nigerian On Death Row by kizmoney(m): 10:11pm On May 30, 2019
Please i want to really know this person Ejike ,because will are looking for my sister husband that travel since 2012 till now ,will have not heard from him since he traveled abroad..
Re: Adili Chibuike Ejike: Singapore’s Supreme Court Frees Nigerian On Death Row by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:27pm On May 30, 2019
patrickcollins:
But Zaneb accepted bag while going to Saudi Arabia Abi
Zainab did not accept anything! She never even knew there was such a bag bearing her name because the bag was not part of her luggage. That is why the law enforcement agents had to follow her to her hotel room several hours after she left the airport to arrest her. I am not trying to turn this into a tribal war, neither should you.

1 Like

Re: Adili Chibuike Ejike: Singapore’s Supreme Court Frees Nigerian On Death Row by Legendguru: 10:47pm On May 30, 2019
oh
Re: Adili Chibuike Ejike: Singapore’s Supreme Court Frees Nigerian On Death Row by DabuIIIT: 10:53pm On May 30, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Adili Chibuike Ejike: Singapore’s Supreme Court Frees Nigerian On Death Row by lanchy: 12:53am On May 31, 2019
This is Buhari working hard for all Nigerians.......even the IProblematic ones!!!
Re: Adili Chibuike Ejike: Singapore’s Supreme Court Frees Nigerian On Death Row by Omega30(m): 1:11am On May 31, 2019
VillagePipu:
He's just an innocent victim. The real criminal is his Igbo childhood friend from the same tribe who set him up.

I don't know the kind of greed that would make someone set up his childhood friend just to make money.

What do they even use the money for? Collect worthless chieftaincy titles in the village and marry greedy girls with badluck like Munira Nwoko.
Rotfl, U get bad mouth sha.
Re: Adili Chibuike Ejike: Singapore’s Supreme Court Frees Nigerian On Death Row by Rhea(f): 1:15am On May 31, 2019
ManirBK:

https://leadership.ng/2019/05/30/singapores-scourt-frees-nigerian-on-death-row/

Next thing you know, he will end up in Philippines with another shot at ferrying 40 kilos of cocaine. No jail term with Duterte. You will be starring straight at a loaded rifle. grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Adili Chibuike Ejike: Singapore’s Supreme Court Frees Nigerian On Death Row by Studyinchina200(m): 1:15am On May 31, 2019
Singapore is a no go area. I don’t advise any Nigerian to travel to that country.
Re: Adili Chibuike Ejike: Singapore’s Supreme Court Frees Nigerian On Death Row by seangy4konji: 1:19am On May 31, 2019
god save him...singapor is a country with strict laws...they even jail their minister if you commit any fraud...

his babalawo na confirm.
Re: Adili Chibuike Ejike: Singapore’s Supreme Court Frees Nigerian On Death Row by ehinmowo: 4:18am On May 31, 2019
ManirBK:
Good development FG New strategies working Nextlevel for sure
sharing a country with people like you is hellish enough

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Steals Lady's Pant In Ogun. Stripped After Being Caught (Photo) / Stop Jumping Through Barrack's Fence - Jaji Military Cantonment / I Killed Colonel Samaila Inusa When He Struggled To Grab Gun – Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.