Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,658 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) (67935 Views)

Death Row In-mates Pay Money, Sodomize Others At Kirikiri - FIJ / Policeman, Olalere Michael, Kills Lover & Himself After Row In Kwara / 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 15, 2019
As things stand, at least 23 more Nigerians, according to TheNation, are destined to suffer Afolabi's fate, having been convicted for flouting the Narcotic and Psychotropic Substances Control Law, issued under Royal Decree No. M/39 dated 8/7/1428AH, which is punishable by death.

There has been so much public uproar condemning both the Nigerian and Saudi Arabian governments after the execution of a Nigerian woman, Kudirat Adeshola Afolabi, who was found guilty of drug trafficking.

While Nigerians insisted Afolabi was only a victim of drug syndicate group at Nigerian airports, both governments maintained she was actually guilty of the crime.

Following Afolabi's execution, it was revealed that another Nigerian, Saheed Sobade, was facing the prospect of death in Saudi Arabia after being nabbed with 1,183 grams of cocaine powder in Jeddah, a Saudi Arabian port city on the Red Sea and gateway for pilgrimages to the Islamic holy cities Mecca and Medina.

The Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia in Nigeria responded to widespread criticism of Afolabi's execution by insisting that all legal and judicial procedures were observed.

"It is well-known for all those interested in travelling to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia that the penalty for drug trafficking is the death sentence and the said sentence is applied on all persons convicted without any exceptions, as long as the evidence is established against them, and this is conveyed to every person prior to his trip to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia," it said.

As things stand, at least 23 more Nigerians, according to TheNation, are destined to suffer Afolabi's fate, having been convicted for flouting the Narcotic and Psychotropic Substances Control Law, issued under Royal Decree No. M/39 dated 8/7/1428AH, which is punishable by death.

They were arrested between 2016 and 2017 at the King Abdul-Aziz International Airport, Jeddah and Prince Muhammad bin Abdu- Aziz International Airport, Madinah.

THE LIST

Adeniyi Adebayo Zikri

Tunde Ibrahim

Jimoh Idhola Lawal

Lolo Babatunde

Sulaiman Tunde

Idris Adewuumi Adepoju

Abdul Raimi Awela Ajibola

Yusuf Makeen Ajiboye

Adam Idris Abubakar

Saka Zakaria

Biola Lawal

Isa Abubakar Adam

Ibrahim Chiroma

Hafis Amosu

Aliu Muhammad

Funmilayo Omoyemi Bishi,

Mistura Yekini

Amina Ajoke Alobi

Kuburat Ibrahim

Alaja Olufunke Alalade Abdulqadir

Fawsat Balogun Alabi

Aisha Muhammad Amira

and Adebayo Zakariya

http://saharareporters.com/2019/04/15/revealed-full-names-23-nigerians-death-row-saudi-arabia

55 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by u3fine(m): 8:31pm On Apr 15, 2019
FTC,
Anyway RIP in advance to them.
NCAN roger you...
Grin-grin-grin-grin AFONJA spotted

315 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 15, 2019
u3fine:
Wetin

Is that all you have to say? Are you people no longer checking names?

This has finally put to the Grave the very myopic idea and notion that "IGBOS PUSH DRUGS AND ITS EXCLUSIVE TO THEM". Look at that list very well. Its full of names from the West and the North.
You can see that some Nigerians have crime embedded in there DNA and its not an Igbo thing. Go to Sahara reporters page and see some Yorubas there pretending to be preachers. Many are saying "Things are hard under Buhari and we have to survive"..... "Crime is not a tribal thing". Hypocrisy raised to power 100!

Oh.... I now understand why the Federal government is pushing for there release. Because its not an exclusive list of Igbos? What about Igbos in prison in Thailand? South Africa? Malaysia? Nigerians can now see that we are our own enemies. While we are here battling ourselves and imploding, our brothers out there are on death row! To be executed with huge matchetes! Does the matchete know Hausa? Does the Matchete know Yoruba? Does the matchete know Igbo? The Matchete only knows " USELESS NIGERIANS COMING TO OUR COUNTRY TO SPOIL IT. I WILL CUT THERE HEAD." Let me repeat it again... "ITS DEATH BY BEHEADING. THERE HEAD WILL BE DECAPITATED AND SEPARATED FROM THERE BODIES!"

Last but not Least (Coz I have a lot to say); " WHERE IS THAT USELESS AND HEARTLESS WOMAN CALLED ABIKE DABIRI? A CRIMINAL AND SHAMELESS WOMAN WHO DOES NOT KNOW THAT SHE IS A MINISTER AND SHOULD BE PROMOTING PEACE! She was the first person to publish the names of Igbos on a platter of gold on Twitter. Why has she gone numb on this one? Oh... I remember vividly... These ones are Humans and not destroying our nation. Igbos are the evil ones and should be executed!!

But I do know there are sensible Hausas, Yorubas and other tribes who sees beyond tribe and know that its a national shame. I know because I have met them. God bless the people of Nigeria. I won't say God bless Nigeria because I don't like this country. This is a jungle and not a nation.

391 Likes 29 Shares

Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by Xtopherprince(m): 8:45pm On Apr 15, 2019
NCAN food don done oOOh. I thought they said its our brothers from the East that are doing the trafficking. I'm not seeing even one Emeka, talk more of Chibuzor.

574 Likes 36 Shares

Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 15, 2019
shocked

This list is inconclusive as my people from d east were not represented

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by Arda1000(m): 8:52pm On Apr 15, 2019
NyenwePHC:
shocked

This list is inconclusive as my people from d east were not represented
if i slap u eh!
Dirty Afonja

415 Likes 21 Shares

Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by Samunique(m): 9:20pm On Apr 15, 2019
They are mostly Muslims !!!
Is that what they go to do in Saudi / mecca ?

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by Officialgarri: 9:21pm On Apr 15, 2019
Stupid thread. How possible is this that the list will be void of other tribes.
Just Yorubas and possibly a northerner.

I call on the mods to close this stupid thread right away.

19 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by Abaje195(m): 9:27pm On Apr 15, 2019
it seems i would need 2 grab glasses from my doctor. my eyes seems to be deceiving me... undecided

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by Abaje195(m): 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2019
Samunique:
They are mostly Muslims !!!
Is that what they go to do in Saudi / mecca ?

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by Abaje195(m): 9:31pm On Apr 15, 2019
Xtopherprince:
NCAN food don done oOOh. I thought they said its our brothers from the East that are doing the trafficking. I'm not seeing even one Emeka, talk more of Chibuzor.

I was also disappointed with the list.. it's like the list is inconclusive

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by obembet(f): 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2019
NCAN, gather here.

But this is sad.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by Jh0wsef(m): 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2019
The skull miners will finally have their skull mined

163 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by Albert0011(m): 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2019
Whoever moved this thread to FP use style take wicked small.
lemme sit down here and enjoy the bashing after all i nor be afonja or ipob.

163 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by AmazingELixir: 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2019
grin grin grin

Let the war of the southerns begin.....East vs West

I no know say afonja dey push narco too ooh I bin think say naa only ipob and developers..

This pipu una nogo kee us for the con3.

115 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by Lionsbet: 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2019
Now, there's no South Easterner. The Afonjas are dissapointed. Lol

I'm mixed, but i'm wired the igbo way.

I'm proud to be Igbo, call me tribalistic bigot, i dont fvcking care.

165 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by Abaje195(m): 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2019
and this shit made front page.... mods why naw

1 Like

Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2019
The Saudi government must ensure that they set a very good example with these ones

88 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by Alexis11: 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2019
We all know how these people change their names when travelling to the Middle East....

Those names are faker than fake. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by Honor10: 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2019
Tribalism thread, I now believe that mods push this kind of thread to front page intentionally, anyway, it do generate traffic.

it is well with Nigeria

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by Bede2u(m): 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2019
Officialgarri:
Stupid thread. How possible is this that the list will be void of other tribes.
Just Yorubas and possibly a northerner.

I call on the mods to close this stupid thread right away.
If the truth hit u guys with jackhammer u will still not notice it.

Igbos sell drugs...no doubt...but so do everyother tribe in nigeria. D reason u get to hear about igbo drug dealers more is because many go to highly developed democracies like malaysia, SA, singapore etc. In these places, information are open...but in places like saudi where yoro moslems go....they kill drug offenders steady without announcing it.

Also china. Many yorubas and niger deltans are in chinese prisons without information

111 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by abjisperson(m): 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2019
Yoruba amaka

111 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by DimIsaac10(m): 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2019
Na dem .... See how dem dey destroy Nigeria name

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2019
Hmm

Cone drug dealers.

shocked

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2019
Hahahahhaha. This kind thread no dey sweet except na nwosu and emeka dey der

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by Athena4: 9:36pm On Apr 15, 2019
My people,My people. Food don done. E bokuuu!
Remember to take snapshots for when THEY start to have memory fatigue. E no dey hard for Dem.

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by Elexdallas(m): 9:36pm On Apr 15, 2019
Lol,
I just wish Igbos will disappoint them again, by not being tribalistic.
All we need to do, is read and pass, tribal war no carry us Dey go anywhere. We shouldn’t exhibit our frustration and bitterness on social media

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by sotall(m): 9:36pm On Apr 15, 2019
How people rush into this thread to check names

145 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by tribalistseun: 9:36pm On Apr 15, 2019
O boy, Afonja population don reduce finish.

On a more serious note, who the FCK takes narcotics to Saudi Arabia of all places. Only these Dumbo's will do that.

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by Pekele007: 9:36pm On Apr 15, 2019
Yoruba Muslims and drug en...Crime is a respecter of no tribe.

Where are those brainless idiots that said only Igbos do drugs? Useless entities.

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) by dannybrasky(m): 9:37pm On Apr 15, 2019
grin grin

92 Likes 9 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

El Chapo's Cartel Tortures And Publicly Hangs 2 Rival Gang Members In Mexico / Kenyan Gayright Activist Chiloba Killed, Body Stuffed In Metallic Box (Graphic) / Lady Slaps Female Police Inspector At A Police Station In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.