Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Malawi’s Presidential Bodyguard Dubbed World’s Scariest [photo] - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Malawi’s Presidential Bodyguard Dubbed World’s Scariest [photo] (117748 Views)

Ugandan Minister, Charles Okello Engola Killed By His Bodyguard Over Non-Payment / Ex-colombian Soldiers, US Bodyguard Involved In Moise's Assassination / Rwanda, DRC And Malawi Pull Out From WEF Africa Holding In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malawi’s Presidential Bodyguard Dubbed World’s Scariest [photo] by rayobaba(m): 10:09pm On May 30, 2019
Just one bullet to his chest, dts d end
Re: Malawi’s Presidential Bodyguard Dubbed World’s Scariest [photo] by emma321(m): 10:09pm On May 30, 2019
Nothing 50cl coke bottle cant take down
Is he John Rambo?
Re: Malawi’s Presidential Bodyguard Dubbed World’s Scariest [photo] by publicenemy(m): 10:09pm On May 30, 2019
cry
Re: Malawi’s Presidential Bodyguard Dubbed World’s Scariest [photo] by gamaliel9: 10:10pm On May 30, 2019
One bullet from one wicked snipper....end of story
Re: Malawi’s Presidential Bodyguard Dubbed World’s Scariest [photo] by ifada123: 10:11pm On May 30, 2019
stefanweeks:
Nothing 50cl coke bottle cant take down
You make bomb?
Re: Malawi’s Presidential Bodyguard Dubbed World’s Scariest [photo] by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 30, 2019
Gas mask is cool, but don't see s body armour.
Re: Malawi’s Presidential Bodyguard Dubbed World’s Scariest [photo] by kby: 10:13pm On May 30, 2019
Hard guy hard guy, one bullet baba go fall down.
Re: Malawi’s Presidential Bodyguard Dubbed World’s Scariest [photo] by Xneg: 10:13pm On May 30, 2019
RentedReality:
Is the second glass for night vision?

Gas
Re: Malawi’s Presidential Bodyguard Dubbed World’s Scariest [photo] by Sparkies85(m): 10:18pm On May 30, 2019
adadike:
No matter how scary he looks, na one mgbeke girl go dey one corner they press him mumu button

And I won't mind if u press my mumu button
Re: Malawi’s Presidential Bodyguard Dubbed World’s Scariest [photo] by jahbiz: 10:18pm On May 30, 2019
A bullet from sniper will do the justice
Re: Malawi’s Presidential Bodyguard Dubbed World’s Scariest [photo] by adadike(f): 10:20pm On May 30, 2019
Sparkies85:

And I won't mind if u press my mumu button
grin cheesy
Re: Malawi’s Presidential Bodyguard Dubbed World’s Scariest [photo] by Eshornte1(m): 10:23pm On May 30, 2019
RentedReality:
Is the second glass for night vision?

I thought as much
Re: Malawi’s Presidential Bodyguard Dubbed World’s Scariest [photo] by Smithwilliams826: 10:23pm On May 30, 2019
MrAnele:
Malawian President Peter Mutharika’s security officers have made international headlines as the world’s scariest bodyguards.

An officer from the Malawi Police special unit, the Police Mobile Force, who was on duty during Mutharika’s swearing in ceremony at Kamuzu Stadium became the focus of international news outlets.

The burly security man had been decked out in some of the most “baffling” body armour that included a spiked helmet and shoulder pads.
The officer, prepared for any eventuality, outdid himself with two pairs of sunglasses and four torches strapped to his spiny headgear.

“Wouldn’t mess World’s scariest bodyguard kitted out with bizarre spiked jacket, gas mask, assault rifle and two pairs of sunglasses at Malawi president ’s swearing in ceremony” the UK’s Sun newspaper headlined its story.

The “Bodyguard from Malawi” stood guard on top of Mutharika Toyota SUV truck.

Mutharika was sworn in yesterday after winning the highly contested presidential race.

He defeated Malawi Congress Party’s Lazarus Chakwera and his friend-cum-nemesis, Saulos Chilima of UTM.

For his second term, the ruling DPP torchbearer deputised by Everton Chimulirenji secured 38.6 percent of the 5.1 million cast votes against Chakwera’s 35.4 percent and Chilima’s 20.2 percent.

https://listwand.com/malawis-presidential-bodyguard-dubbed-worlds-scariest-photo/

Re: Malawi’s Presidential Bodyguard Dubbed World’s Scariest [photo] by miftaudeen(m): 10:23pm On May 30, 2019
Let him com show for River State , na only on cutlass he need grin
Re: Malawi’s Presidential Bodyguard Dubbed World’s Scariest [photo] by vandertommy: 10:24pm On May 30, 2019
Wait, let Delilah come near him first
Re: Malawi’s Presidential Bodyguard Dubbed World’s Scariest [photo] by acevic: 10:27pm On May 30, 2019
LasLas na one bullet go tear down
Re: Malawi’s Presidential Bodyguard Dubbed World’s Scariest [photo] by luluman: 10:29pm On May 30, 2019
delugajackson:
This is all for show.

He should be sent to fight Boko Haram and all our external aggressors. If he fails in his line of duty then he was never a good soldier.
I can bet you are Igbo. Never appreciate good thing.
Re: Malawi’s Presidential Bodyguard Dubbed World’s Scariest [photo] by Nostradamus: 10:36pm On May 30, 2019
adadike:
No matter how scary he looks, na one mgbeke girl go dey one corner they press him mumu button
asa nwa,this your shape no be here oo.infact if that bodyguard see you,he go just forget him duty and become mumu.

1 Like

Re: Malawi’s Presidential Bodyguard Dubbed World’s Scariest [photo] by naijajobx: 10:42pm On May 30, 2019
Oh
Re: Malawi’s Presidential Bodyguard Dubbed World’s Scariest [photo] by KingRabota: 10:48pm On May 30, 2019
Chai, See Truth as e wicked!

adadike:

1 Like

Re: Malawi’s Presidential Bodyguard Dubbed World’s Scariest [photo] by Chijeep(m): 10:53pm On May 30, 2019
Boko fresh food.
na today

Re: Malawi’s Presidential Bodyguard Dubbed World’s Scariest [photo] by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 30, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
Many years back.... i met the bodyguard of a target at Cote D'Argent.

Moussa Coulibaly was as wide as he was tall. At least 6 feet 6 inches.... shocked

He was said to have black belts in 4 different martial arts.

He was heavily fortified with bulletproof...both Oyinbo and African type if you catch my drift....

He was between the door and my target. All black muscles rippling... no difference between him and a gorilla.

He bunched his fists and i knew one punch would break most of my ribs. undecided

We squared off to fight... 5 minutes later, i was like this

He beat the living daylights out of me. There was no way i could win.

I looked up at him weakly spitting out loose teeth and murmured something.

"Come again?" He asked with a broad smile. grin grin

"DODGE THIS!"

As i tossed him a grenade cool

Culled from "The Memoirs of The Faceless Man" cool

You always make my day!
Re: Malawi’s Presidential Bodyguard Dubbed World’s Scariest [photo] by TheFacelessMan: 11:11pm On May 30, 2019
Geoangel:

You always make my day!

I am happy i make someone smile grin
Re: Malawi’s Presidential Bodyguard Dubbed World’s Scariest [photo] by Robnectar(m): 11:19pm On May 30, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
Many years back.... i met the bodyguard of a target at Cote D'Argent.

Moussa Coulibaly was as wide as he was tall. At least 6 feet 6 inches.... shocked

He was said to have black belts in 4 different martial arts.

He was heavily fortified with bulletproof...both Oyinbo and African type if you catch my drift....

He was between the door and my target. All black muscles rippling... no difference between him and a gorilla.

He bunched his fists and i knew one punch would break most of my ribs. undecided

We squared off to fight... 5 minutes later, i was like this

He beat the living daylights out of me. There was no way i could win.

I looked up at him weakly, spitting out loose teeth and murmured something.

"Come again?" He asked with a broad smile. grin grin

"DODGE THIS!"

As i tossed him a grenade cool

Culled from "The Memoirs of The Faceless Man" cool

nah Hollywood do d film abi grin

1 Like

Re: Malawi’s Presidential Bodyguard Dubbed World’s Scariest [photo] by playboy19(m): 11:35pm On May 30, 2019
AHCB:
Na WA oh. Is he John Rambo?

No he is Michael Dog-Glass.
Re: Malawi’s Presidential Bodyguard Dubbed World’s Scariest [photo] by danjalingo: 11:38pm On May 30, 2019
Let him come and help us here and save us from Bolo Haram if he feels he's scar.
Re: Malawi’s Presidential Bodyguard Dubbed World’s Scariest [photo] by idonhammer: 11:48pm On May 30, 2019
mrnigerdelta:
Bro no be Jersey dey play football na system. Nigeria security officers may look simple,but very rugged and heartless.
Re: Malawi’s Presidential Bodyguard Dubbed World’s Scariest [photo] by Dearlord(m): 11:49pm On May 30, 2019
All power belong to God. Been strong is all about been smart
Re: Malawi’s Presidential Bodyguard Dubbed World’s Scariest [photo] by Lovelyn451(f): 11:57pm On May 30, 2019
henryadex:
Na boko haram go ginish this one one time
because ur govt. is backing up bokoharam while they dis arm ur army, making illiterate malnourished bokoharam members scary to ur gallant military men doesn't mean its like that in other country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

These Russian Eggs Are Worth ₦36 BILLION NAIRA (pictures) / Adel Abdel-Bary Released From US Jail Because He Is Too Fat (Pix) / Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.