Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Adel Abdel-Bary Released From US Jail Because He Is Too Fat (Pix) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Adel Abdel-Bary Released From US Jail Because He Is Too Fat (Pix) (118210 Views)

Ukrainian Soldier Released From Russian Captivity Looks Emaciated (Photos) / Saif al-Adel: 'The Sword Of Revenge' Al Qaeda's New Daredevil Leader (Photos) / President Macron Poses With A Shirtless Robber Released From Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adel Abdel-Bary Released From US Jail Because He Is Too Fat (Pix) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 11, 2020
Osama Bin Laden’s right-hand man is back walking the streets of Britain after being released from a US jail because he is too fat.

Adel Abdel-Bary, 60, who plotted blasts that killed more than 200, won early “mercy” release by moaning that his life was at risk from Covid due to his weight.

The convicted terrorist, known as Bin Laden’s spokesman in Europe, was freed in New Jersey on Tuesday and flew into the UK yesterday.

The dad of six, whose son is also an IS jihadi, has been reunited with wife Ragaa, 59, who lives in a £1million council flat in Maida Vale, North West London.

His return could not be blocked because he was granted asylum in Britain in 1997 — and officials cannot send him back to Egypt, where he was born and raised, because he could be at risk of death or torture.

A security source said last night: “His return remains a huge headache for the Home Secretary. She is intent on ridding the country of threats, but here’s a notorious terrorist dumped right on her doorstep.”

Abdel-Bary fled Egypt for Britain in 1991. In 1998, two al-Qaeda truck bombs killed 224 at US embassies in Kenya and Tanzania.

Prosecutors said he was a senior member of a terror cell and had claimed responsibility for the bombings.

He was finally extradited to the US in 2012 and got 25 years after admitting his role.

Abdel-Bary’s failed fight against extradition was backed by ex-Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn.

This year, his lawyers told a New York court his morbid obesity was an “extraordinary and compelling” reason for mercy and a judge agreed.

Sources say he will almost certainly claim benefits, with security monitoring also meaning his return will cost UK taxpayers tens of thousand.

Source: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13442811/bin-laden-pal-back-in-britain-freed-us-prison/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adel Abdel-Bary Released From US Jail Because He Is Too Fat (Pix) by PhDinView: 5:23pm On Dec 11, 2020
I'll be back

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Adel Abdel-Bary Released From US Jail Because He Is Too Fat (Pix) by tamdun: 5:24pm On Dec 11, 2020
Really? I no just trust us at all, u released someone that kill 200 people because he's too fat? I tried to connect the dots but...
Una wan use the guy cause chaos again

242 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Adel Abdel-Bary Released From US Jail Because He Is Too Fat (Pix) by Righteousness89(m): 5:24pm On Dec 11, 2020
I won't be Suprised if the U.K. is Hit with a Major Disaster in these times..
Not Neccessarily because of this guy! But because the U.K. has Given themselves out to go against GOD ALMIGHTY..

In the Last 2 weeks! I noticed the UK government publicly Gratifying and Exalting abominations that made GOD to Destroy Sodom and Gomorrah and those in the days of Noah..
Even the premier league exalts Abominations..

Listen! You guys are treading on a Time Bomb of Heaven!
You guys are seeing how the Nations of the Earth are being Hit terribly!
Yet you Advertise Abominations!

My advise to those in UK is Seprate yourself from Evil and Evil doers!

The Unadulterated and Undiluted Wrath of GOD is Looming on the U.K.

They that Have Ears to Hear! Let them Hear

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Adel Abdel-Bary Released From US Jail Because He Is Too Fat (Pix) by theFilmtric: 5:27pm On Dec 11, 2020
too fat
Well solution dey
Increase his sentence to Difficult hard labour
Cut grass in the morning
Clean all toilets in the prison in the afternoon
And -50% of food rations
Make we see whether he no go reduce angry

theFilmtricsay

292 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Adel Abdel-Bary Released From US Jail Because He Is Too Fat (Pix) by Karlifate: 5:28pm On Dec 11, 2020
He will still be monitored closely.

Given two options, he'll gladly choose a lean freedom over a fat slavery.

33 Likes

Re: Adel Abdel-Bary Released From US Jail Because He Is Too Fat (Pix) by Jashub: 5:28pm On Dec 11, 2020
This is why I am in support of the death penalty. If this man had been executed, there would be no need for tax payers to pay for security checks on him. Society would be safer knowing people like him were remove from the face of the earth

133 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Adel Abdel-Bary Released From US Jail Because He Is Too Fat (Pix) by doggedfighter(f): 5:29pm On Dec 11, 2020
Is his life more precious than the lives he wasted?

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adel Abdel-Bary Released From US Jail Because He Is Too Fat (Pix) by dimexy247(m): 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2020
What kind of a ridiculous reason is that? He must remain in jail to avoid stories that touch. Once a terrorist is always...........

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adel Abdel-Bary Released From US Jail Because He Is Too Fat (Pix) by Inkling(f): 5:33pm On Dec 11, 2020
I support the motion

Release him, let him enjoy his life. He has less than 10 years to live

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adel Abdel-Bary Released From US Jail Because He Is Too Fat (Pix) by chatinent: 5:35pm On Dec 11, 2020
Politics Part II.

10 Likes

Re: Adel Abdel-Bary Released From US Jail Because He Is Too Fat (Pix) by tyup(m): 5:37pm On Dec 11, 2020
k

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adel Abdel-Bary Released From US Jail Because He Is Too Fat (Pix) by tamdun: 5:39pm On Dec 11, 2020
Jashub:
This is why I am in support of the death penalty. If this man had been executed, there would be no need for tax payers to pay for security checks on him. Society would be safer knowing people like him were remove from the face of the earth
Oga US is playing chess with the whole world, how can they release someone that killed over 200 people because he's too fat?

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adel Abdel-Bary Released From US Jail Because He Is Too Fat (Pix) by Koulture(m): 5:39pm On Dec 11, 2020
Righteousness89:
Not Neccessarily because of this guy! But because the U.K. has Given themselves out to go against GOD ALMIGHTY..

In the Last 2 weeks! I noticed the UK government publicly Gratifying and Exalting abominations that made GOD to Destroy Sodom and Gomorrah and those in the days of Noah..

Premier league exalting abominations?
Pastor I will love to know the brand of weed you smoke.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adel Abdel-Bary Released From US Jail Because He Is Too Fat (Pix) by rolams(m): 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2020
Righteousness89:

You again?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adel Abdel-Bary Released From US Jail Because He Is Too Fat (Pix) by Karlovich: 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2020
Our darling daddy should facilitate bringing him to the Islamic Caliphate of Dauranistan to help train more bandits in his region.

9 Likes

Re: Adel Abdel-Bary Released From US Jail Because He Is Too Fat (Pix) by helinues: 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2020
shocked
Re: Adel Abdel-Bary Released From US Jail Because He Is Too Fat (Pix) by Cyberterror: 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2020
Forget the BS. The only reason the US released him is because he is a CIA asset.

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adel Abdel-Bary Released From US Jail Because He Is Too Fat (Pix) by Righteousness89(m): 5:54pm On Dec 11, 2020
Koulture:

A Blind man will always be a blind except by The Mercies of GOD..
May the Eyes of your Understanding be opened in the Name of JESUS

6 Likes

Re: Adel Abdel-Bary Released From US Jail Because He Is Too Fat (Pix) by tamdun: 5:57pm On Dec 11, 2020
Cyberterror:
Forget the BS. The only reason the US released him is because he is a CIA asset.
Ur head correct

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adel Abdel-Bary Released From US Jail Because He Is Too Fat (Pix) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 11, 2020
Alex Conklin, call in Jason Bourne.

Operation Skin Moose is a go.

1 Like

Re: Adel Abdel-Bary Released From US Jail Because He Is Too Fat (Pix) by Denique(f): 6:19pm On Dec 11, 2020
The US should consult Lai Mohammed for some tutorials
Cyberterror:

28 Likes

Re: Adel Abdel-Bary Released From US Jail Because He Is Too Fat (Pix) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 11, 2020
Macsjebs:
Source: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13442811/bin-laden-pal-back-in-britain-freed-us-prison/

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique

He was released because he's "too fat"

Is he as fat as ISIL's official mufti, Abu Abdul Bari aka 'Jabbar the Jihadi'? I don't think so.

If his weight is the reason they are releasing him, then they should go and ask the Iraqis who are currently holding Abdul Bari in detention how they are doing it.

That one was so fat that they had to use a big pickup truck to carry him away.

He shouldn't escape punishment simply because he is 'fat'.

10 Likes

Re: Adel Abdel-Bary Released From US Jail Because He Is Too Fat (Pix) by obonujoker(m): 6:40pm On Dec 11, 2020
Koulture:

The premier league were standing and supporting LGBT

3 Likes

Re: Adel Abdel-Bary Released From US Jail Because He Is Too Fat (Pix) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 11, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

Na to join ISIS.
Abeg where dem dey sell form ?
Re: Adel Abdel-Bary Released From US Jail Because He Is Too Fat (Pix) by crackhouse(m): 6:57pm On Dec 11, 2020
Ok oo
Re: Adel Abdel-Bary Released From US Jail Because He Is Too Fat (Pix) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 11, 2020
Lol grin
Where is the obesed pics? The Americans can be very funny atimes.

1 Like

Re: Adel Abdel-Bary Released From US Jail Because He Is Too Fat (Pix) by osamz007: 7:15pm On Dec 11, 2020
Righteousness89:

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adel Abdel-Bary Released From US Jail Because He Is Too Fat (Pix) by GavelSlam: 8:25pm On Dec 11, 2020
obonujoker:

The premier league were standing and supporting LGBT

Like Trump right?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adel Abdel-Bary Released From US Jail Because He Is Too Fat (Pix) by Biglittlelois(f): 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2020
Cyberterror:

You are wise

Cos I don't see why they can't starve him so that he'll reduce since he's too fat....

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iran Hoists The Red Flag Which Is A Traditional Symbol For War / Man Grows Breasts After Sex With Neighbour's Wife (photos) / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.