Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Tiwa Savage Vs Zlatan Ibile: Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Vs Zlatan Ibile: Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance (photos) (40346 Views)

Ini Edo Dances Gbe Body, Zanku In Hot Mini, Fans Say She Did Plastic Surgery / Mo Abudu Shows Falz How Rich People Dance Gbe Body / Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Zlatan Ibile: Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance (photos) by holygene: 2:51pm On May 31, 2019
Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Zlatan Ibile: Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance (photos) by fergie001: 2:56pm On May 31, 2019
tosinornottosin:
and of course, he actually invented the Zanku and GBE body dance. Zanku means "Zlatan Abeg No Kill Us"
You mean am?
No wonder......

Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Zlatan Ibile: Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance (photos) by Peezzy(f): 3:11pm On May 31, 2019
fergie001:
All the things that Zlatan sings to me is nonsense but watching him dance this Zanku,able God and Gbe body e.....its like he invented it...makes it look so easy.....
you speak the truth. Himself and many others claim he invented it
Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Zlatan Ibile: Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance (photos) by Bentito88(f): 3:17pm On May 31, 2019
Breakingfamous:
Check out Zlatan Ibile and Tiwa Savage showing their dance moves.

The two were seen in a video showing their gbe body and Zanku legwork moves.

They both rocked it good.

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/05/tiwa-savage-vs-zlatan-ibile-in-gbe-body.html?m=1

is that allmtcheeeeeeeew!
Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Zlatan Ibile: Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance (photos) by fergie001: 3:37pm On May 31, 2019
Peezzy:
you speak the truth. Himself and many others claim he invented it
As in ehn.......
He will bend his 2-left legs bounce on one side and on the other....then give out a lash-out bow kick....

Upon how agbaya-ish I am.....i deh dance am sha grin

Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Zlatan Ibile: Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance (photos) by YungMillionaire: 3:40pm On May 31, 2019
Ibile! I enjoy dis Zlantan guy die
Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Zlatan Ibile: Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance (photos) by aimsbaba(m): 3:53pm On May 31, 2019
All of them dey follow baba for back (Naira Marley)
Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Zlatan Ibile: Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance (photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 31, 2019
ElFabchuks:
Another dance dey come.. That time Zlatan go be like Lil kesh after shoki go grin

grin wicked man

Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Zlatan Ibile: Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance (photos) by Burgerlomo: 5:06pm On May 31, 2019
Phock2sweet:
I want fccckck tiwa big toto

Mechonu cool

Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Zlatan Ibile: Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance (photos) by Oshosz: 5:29pm On May 31, 2019
Breakingfamous:
Watch the video HERE
hmmmmm,u go tey for garage.
Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Zlatan Ibile: Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance (photos) by selemo: 6:58pm On May 31, 2019
ken6488:
kiss

Na all this silly stuff dey waste our Data
That is black man for you.. grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Zlatan Ibile: Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance (photos) by Peezzy(f): 7:28am On Jun 01, 2019
fergie001:

As in ehn.......
He will bend his 2-left legs bounce on one side and on the other....then give out a lash-out bow kick....

Upon how agbaya-ish I am.....i deh dance am sha grin
that kick is the killer move. I've never tried the dance before, I don't want to break a leg grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Zlatan Ibile: Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance (photos) by fergie001: 8:29am On Jun 01, 2019
Peezzy:
that kick is the killer move. I've never tried the dance before, I don't want to break a leg grin
Hahahahahaah......

Please don't ooooo.......

The last time I did,i lost those trousers .....
Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Zlatan Ibile: Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance (photos) by kenzysmith: 5:57pm On Jun 01, 2019
Phock2sweet:
I want fccckck tiwa big toto
that is anoda way of commiting sucide u wan shook ur prick 4 public toliet.?
Re: Tiwa Savage Vs Zlatan Ibile: Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance (photos) by Phock2sweet: 6:06pm On Jun 01, 2019
kenzysmith:
that is anoda way of commiting sucide u wan shook ur prick 4 public toliet.?
God airpus oooooo

Tonto Dikeh Spotted With Lai Mohammed In An Aeroplane / Davido To Sign Lyn Brown, Flown Out In Captain Nosa's Private Jet / Ikechukwu Threatens To Shoot SARS Officer That Harasses Him