Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,944 members, 7,956,564 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:07 PM

See The Sorry State Of A Primary School In Enugu State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Sorry State Of A Primary School In Enugu State (536 Views)

Abuja In A Sorry State. What Wike Must Do To Revamp Nigerian Capital / Sorry State Of Ikeja Bus Terminal Months After It Was Commissioned By Buhari / Omoyele Sowore Laments On The Sorry State Yaba Railway Station (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Sorry State Of A Primary School In Enugu State by Sparky12(m): 5:34am On May 31, 2019

Facebook user, Abugu Ifeanyi shared photos of the dilapidated Community Primary School Igogoro II Enugu Ezike, Igbo Eze North L.G.A, Enugu State.

See his post below.

"Say something concerning the situation of these children, I mean our children. I shaded tears when I passed there. The classroom there is where Primary 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 study from 7:30am to 1:30pm. Are these children here among the leaders of tomorrow? Please, do something for them for God's sake. The name of the school is community primary School Igogoro II Enugu Ezike, Igbo Eze North L.G.A, Enugu State Nigeria."

Cc: lalasticlala

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/05/see-sorry-state-of-primary-school-in.html?m=1

Re: See The Sorry State Of A Primary School In Enugu State by Sparky12(m): 5:34am On May 31, 2019
More photos

Re: See The Sorry State Of A Primary School In Enugu State by Sparky12(m): 9:46pm On May 31, 2019
Re: See The Sorry State Of A Primary School In Enugu State by Gucciboss: 11:20pm On May 31, 2019
Useless gorment. The community have shown that they want their wards to be educated but the stupid gorment will rather spend millions gulping down champagne than building classroom.
Re: See The Sorry State Of A Primary School In Enugu State by Enugupikin: 11:25pm On May 31, 2019
only few people who knew how Enugu was can acknowledge that things have gone bad, gburu gburu is a deadbeat governor, he spends money only on media

bw Enugu-Ezike iberiberism gods fall on gburu gburu
Re: See The Sorry State Of A Primary School In Enugu State by Nobody: 11:39pm On May 31, 2019
O condemn this in totality.
Ugwuanyi should do something
My own former capital
Enugu is in the hands of God.
Re: See The Sorry State Of A Primary School In Enugu State by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 31, 2019
Enugupikin:
only few people who knew how Enugu was can acknowledge that things have gone bad, gburu gburu is a deadbeat governor, he spends money only on media

bw Enugu-Ezike iberiberism gods fall on gburu gburu

I have told you, emotions will over take u here on nairaland one day.
be careful

Advise from a brother.
Re: See The Sorry State Of A Primary School In Enugu State by BuhariAdvocate: 12:00am On Jun 01, 2019
Liar. this is Ibadan the whole of southeast is like New York you can only find this in oduduwa brown roof republic. Afonja Muslim trying to discredit our state.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Six Members Of Imo State House Of Assembly From AA,APGA Defects To PDP / No immediate plan to ban Almajiri system of education - Presidency / Frightening Frequencies: The Dangers Of 5g

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.